3DXChat Community

Snuggle Party - 19:00 GMT, July 15th

Sigh. Your little clique really just can't quit can you, McLovin?

But thank you all for keeping my Snuggle Party up on the list. Getting way more views this way. : )

What little clique are referring to? I just made a honest observation that is entirely my opinion. It seems you have this clique thing all backwards. It might serve you well to be around awhile longer before you start to classify people but no worries. Ill let you dig your own hole. Have fun with that! Lmao you'll learn soon enough, or maybe you won't. Lol

Sure McLovin. You're obviously such an independent thinker. The "likes" are no giveaway at all.

And you certainly seem to laugh a lot, don't you? Then again, it doesn't surprise me that you're easily amused...  ;)

Sparkle, love, them not learning is exactly what I'm counting on. As Oscar Wilde said, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. :D

Sure McLovin. You're obviously such an independent thinker. The "likes" are no giveaway at all.

And you certainly seem to laugh a lot, don't you? Then again, it doesn't surprise me that you're easily amused...  ;)

Sparkle, love, them not learning is exactly what I'm counting on. As Oscar Wilde said, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. :D

What can I say, people of your caliber definitely amuse me.  You keep on truckin like you own the 3dx world.  See you back here in a couple months when you are crying about how everyone turned on you and what an awful place it is.  I've said my peace and you have had way more than your 15 minutes of fame on this post so I'll leave you to it and won't hijack your post anymore.  Just remember your heard it here from me and mark my words :)

Oh McLovin, it's so cute how everything in your little world revolves around popularity. And its even cuter how desperate you and your group are for my attention. And its even cuter still how when I openly say that you're helping me by posting you can't help but do it anyway! :) 

So tell me, are you the way you are because mommy didn't hug you enough as a kid? Or was it that daddy hugged you too much?

Geez, do some people literally wake up to a bowl of soggy Cheerios™ that have been pissed in!?

It's alright to be against censorship, it's alright to want to watch the world burn, it's alright to have an opinion.

Just, for the love of fuck someone hug me.  I didn't get a hug today.

Guest silverbackalphabull

I'll tag in, why not. I've read all of Sugar Bunny's posts in this thread and without some long droning explanation with a lot of big words with multiple syllables, her posts don't violate any of the 3dx Community Rules even with how she wishes to advertise her events. http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

She should also be given some credit for not wanting to take attention of her "posts" outside 3dx, but honestly how she's linked her webpage in her posts makes the transition seamless so I personally don't see the separation, especially with all the links people put in their post to gifs, pictures and other online media. For Me, in the older 50+ group, I also appreciate her comment about being very eager to hear any suggestions or constructive criticism, especially from more experienced members.

I think Toxic was offering a constructive suggestion but the discussion went in a completely different direction.  There will always be difference of opinions which is all well and good and as long as no one is violating 3dx Community Rules there should be no issues. However, I do feel if a member requests only constructive and positive comments their choice should be respected just like all of us want our choices to be respected. We all have the ability to chose whether we are part of the problem or the solution. Be the miracle people.  :)

Longer than I planned, I'm old I get the senior citizen discount, but I hope everyone has an excellent day.  B)

Guest RomanFox

I'm still in awe.. the Snuggle Party was a great succes for both my date and myself! Thank you so much for the amazing evening to both SugarBunny and all the participants! We had a blast! See you all next time!

PS: Great organisation! We need more events like these!

Thank you so much for your kind words Domonique and RomanFox.

I'm incredibly pleased with how well things went {the turnout was HUGE!} and how much fun was had!

Congrats to the Silverbacks, Sparkles and Breeders for their amazing performances! The mass guys vs. girls tag games were amazing, as was the line dancing, joke challenges and iceberg jumps! It was fantastic to be able to make so many new friends and squeezing in so many things in just a few hours! Unfortunately being alone I wasn't able to take any pictures of the event, but if anyone has some please forward them to me. I'd love to put them up on my website!

Everyone was just fantastic, but I'd like to do some special shoutouts to those who went above and beyond when it came to fueling the fun!

FutaBreeder: Captain of the Breeders! Thanks for marching your team to the top of the iceberg and back, and for keeping them laughing the whole time! You've got an absolutely brilliant sense of humor and a presence that just lights up the island night! Thank you!

silverbackaplhabull: Captain of the Silverbacks! Thank you for using your leadership skills to help maintain order in my pandemonium, yet still keeping your team buzzing with fun! Your team's duck joke was the best of the party, and the way you organized that line dance was nothing less than incredible!

Sparklebottom: Captain of the Sparkles! Thanks for keeping your team together and their energy sky freakin' high. You're an awesome person, and I'm so grateful for all the ways you support me here on 3dx. I've made a lot of amazing friends in the past month, but none more wonderful than you. : )

Guest silverbackalphabull

I doubt there was anyone who didn't have have fun including Myself. For someone as young as SugarBunny is, she is extremely creative and bright which showed she spent the time outside of the game planning her events not just doing things impulsively allowing them to get out of control. 

But make no mistake, the event's success was also do to everyone working together as individuals, couples and teams with each person bringing something of themselves to the event to make it as enjoyable as it was.

SugarBunny creates events, both big and small, that encourage community above all else. This was far more than just a snuggle party. It's organized in such a way to break the ice between people and get them to have fun without putting up barriers. She's doing far more for the community of 3DX than any of her critics. I spent probably a third of my day with her today at several events (some were impromptu strip trivia and naked tag sessions) and she is always always attentive to everyone and making sure they are having fun. She's a tremendous addition to this community.

Thank you silverbackalphabull, Sparkle and AHT. You're making me blush (and that's a hard thing to do)!

Silverbackalphabull is right, I do spend a lot of time planning these events, but the largest portion of the success comes from people throwing their support behind them. Without everyone's attention, cooperation, participation, creativity and humor everything I attempt would be lifeless, Not to get sappy, but you all had me choked up at the end of the event with your applause, and I want you to know that I'm so grateful for the gift of your attendance. :)