chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:25 AM

Yes I know  :unsure:

I think it is very easy create a Vstrocker toy for girls, all what we need for this is a Fleshlight Case with a Dildo then work this Vstrocker for girls too!

I think this since a long time...

In my next life when I come as girl on this world then I write this Idea to Fleshlight :P

Introducing the Mod

virtual-sex.jpg

well it wouldnt be that hard also adding something hardware-wise for our ladies, gay folks or who ever likes it into this game. not that i need or want one, who knows hihiii but i saw this project on news- and later crowdfunding sites 2-3 weeks ago! they reached the goal and its beeing built!! its also a opensoucre sextech, what would make it "easy"*caughs* to implement into the game! so just wondering and thinking if sexgamedevil want to have a look into this and maybe delivering and offering also some "virtual online sex attachment" for the ladies in the future, besides only one v-stroker for da men^^ i know its not a cock, but hey, its opensource and has an usb port :D

Winner 2014 Golden Kleene award for Most Innovative Sex Toy

3 powerful vibrating shaft motors
    USB-rechargeable battery
    Completely programmable
    Completely open-source

We made it!

Our crowdfunding campaign was successful!
Get ready for the Mod to land this July!

https://www.comingle.io/

chaostika
No remote wireless control for this vibrator? Where bluetooth? :)

In this example we show you how to control your Mod dildo with you or your partner’s mind**! The Muse Brain Sensing Headband allows for some seriously sexy experimentation, -and the setup is super easy! By following just three simple steps in this how-to article, your dildo can respond to: blinking, jaw clenching, and excitement levels! This intriguing development not only opens the door to new funky play between sexual partners, but also possesses the potential in being a supplementary aid to those with non-standard bodies.

This example gives a full working path from Muse’s Headband, to the Muse SDK, to Processing (via OSC), to Arduino. It’s a great example for people making projects that want to have any of those connections!

• vladok and LanaLove like this

#22 vladok

vladok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

:)
With USB wire as it is not aesthetically pleasing :)

#23 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:51 AM

its only "the beginning" vladok, maybe v.2.0 will have bluethooth already, idk, i also have to read it all too when i have the time, cause i just overflew everything and it just was i thought as usual, but this time, to bring some "digital pleasure" also to other genders or simply to also those, that maybe have more or other sexual preferences and no matching part for a  v-stroker!

#24 RedJewel

RedJewel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:04 AM

I have a dildo that conects usb, but works without batery but unhooks easy, so if make needs longer cord

• Staci, chaostika and Vanilline like this

#25 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:29 PM

I have a dildo that conects usb, but works without batery but unhooks easy, so if make needs longer cord

Damn Jewel lucky you, you females can get all kinds of hands free devices some apparently can be inserted with a wireless remote, so hands free, damn us men need a good workin hands free device, and sync both of them so the partners can really enjoy each other in sync together, I am sure in the next two years this technology will jump leaps and bounds, then Omg lookout, we will really need Rehab facilities to help all the damn addicts who wont be able to get enough of it...lol...Just my thoughts...lol.
  • chaostika likes this

#26 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

I am sure in the next two years this technology will jump leaps and bounds, then Omg lookout, we will really need Rehab facilities to help all the damn addicts who wont be able to get enough of it...lol...Just my thoughts...lol.

lol, maybe robo, maybe, ha ha and thx 4 the laugh and no wonder, nobody wants the secondhand,

overused VR headset of the famous 3dx altchar Stardyver 7of9 and his/her sextoys, that i found on the
 beach when i started here! whoow, strange flashbacks, i didnt use it again since then and the toys, i just threw away^^

ulme5dp449bw.jpg

• robo likes this

#27 Martini

Martini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

Impressive!  Just add to this some VR glasses :)

• robo likes this

#28 KC Riley

KC Riley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

Yes I know  :unsure:

I think it is very easy create a Vstrocker toy for girls, all what we need for this is a Fleshlight Case with a Dildo then work this Vstrocker for girls too!

I think this since a long time...

In my next life when I come as girl on this world then I write this Idea to Fleshlight :P

Sex toys that pair up across the Internet are around, like KIIROO's Onyx and Pearl or Lovense's Nora and Max. I honestly dream about 3DXChat integrating with something like that some time in the perfect future. :P

• Chilles, LaurentFR and robo like this

#29 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationWouldn't you like to know? USA

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:47 AM

Have lovense toys . ...would be nice if they could be integrated as well.

#30 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

Achilles and Stacie and Martini I so agree with all of you, I think this technology is exciting, and hope they really integrate, such systems to make it fully interactive between one and their partners, woo Hoo future sure looks promising.))
  • Martini likes this

#31 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

I think it's a point of interest :)

For all things in to the market needs a purchaser or a product isn't interesting for a producer company!

Sex Toys are special topic, and I think all know why the most sex toys prepared for guys or!?

1. A Guy is always hot, Demand is there
  2. No Guy have a problem with order a Sex Toy
  3. We have worldwide enough guys without real sex^^

But for Girls is it a other topic^^

1. Not today I have migraines
  2. Or this shoes or this Bag? Ok sex Toy is next year :D
  3. Girls can have always real sex, not matter how she looks

#32 LanaLove

LanaLove

β™₯Queen of Heartsβ™₯

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

Achilles, i will take your response as a joke and try to muster a laugh :rolleyes: Ok I am smiling a start? Oh how I hate broad brushes.

#33 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:11 AM

Lol maybe a bit of both, true things in a joke, who knows ^^ ;)

#34 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠π”₯𝔒

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:54 AM

But for Girls is it a other topic^^

1. Not today I have migraines
  2. Or this shoes or this Bag? Ok sex Toy is next year :D
  3. Girls can have always real sex, not matter how she looks

1/ Most of the time those are provoked by men.

2/ If men didn't forget birthdays and anniversaries, we would spend less time gifting ourselves, often to keep your attention from shifting towards sex toys or other girls.

3/ Try saying that to Miss Blue Waffles.

Ok I wrote this as a joke response to my chilly son <3

I'm in no way trying to generalize anything, nor is this my view on men :D

but just like he said.....    :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Lol maybe a bit of both, true things in a joke, who knows ^^ ;)

• Chilles and Staci like this

#35 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

My gift to your Birthday is a VStroker-Shoe-Bag Dildo handmate from me for you :P :wub:

Looks so when it is done, with a USB slot near the Balls  :D  :lol: 

ff75c2dfd7a5475b3a56b3e170d7db4b.jpg

• gizmo, Shanti and Staci like this

#36 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

I beg the differ Achilles, I am glad they finally are coming up with toys for guys or both..lol..Wow not sure if you ever heard the phrase a girls Tickle trunk..lol...Wow apparently some girls have a whole drawer full of toys it seems nowadays..I Have never heard of a guy having a tickle trunk,well none that I know. HAha..and thankgodd!!! because that sounds bad..It seems women have hundreds of little friends, some that vibrate, some that do not, curved ones, ones that look like a cock, others that are apparently called a Dolphin, pink ones, blue ones, matallic, glass whatever.. So hell there is apparently some now a women can even insert in her panties, press a button with a dam remote control and go to town until she is ringing and whaling like a churchbell ..I guess even animal names are not sacred when it comes down to it, and thier toys..So Cudos, if men are finally getting some toys as well..I think, when one's wife, or their girlfriend are not cutting it, or have a headache, or they have thier time of month, or wtvr men should have some times to pull out thier toy and go to town..Lmao ..So Cudos for more toys for the boys, Bring them on..And hurray for sexual equality..haha....xxxx

#37 LanaLove

LanaLove

β™₯Queen of Heartsβ™₯

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

Somebody was riffling through the top drawer. Robo Any confessions? :P

• robo likes this

#38 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:55 AM

Omfg....Nope, but I did riff through, I had no other options, The drawer would not stop Vibrating, and the sound was driving me crazy..Lmao.
  • LanaLove likes this

#39 Exclusive

Exclusive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

https://youtu.be/kCF79-opw14

has anyone tried this yet?

• Chilles likes this

#40 AliceFrost

AliceFrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Honestly, I find the barrier concept foreign to me. Maybe it's because I have like a gajillion toys and none of them are like it. It would be cool though to be able to hook up the toys that I do have that can be controlled via Bluetooth remote etc and give control over to my partner in game.
  • LanaLove likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users