3DXChat Community

STATE OF THE GAME

Erikaspencer

no matter what we try this just continues to spiral.  Yes, Marley, I'm sticking to my word.  Whomever's camp it is, I will not be insulting anyone anymore.  That is not to say I will not defend someone or continue to say these topics need to stop, though.

This game is not NEARLY deep enough to do anything besides have computer sex.  If you want to chat and hang out do it in real life and stop getting mad at people who are fucking horny.  The point of the fucking game is, just that.  All your moral high ground makes me sick and it's ass backwards to think that anybody can see your logic or will refrain from cold inviting you.  

no matter what we try this just continues to spiral.  Yes, Marley, I'm sticking to my word.  Whomever's camp it is, I will not be insulting anyone anymore.  That is not to say I will not defend someone or continue to say these topics need to stop, though.

Sweetheart, I normally only post once in a thread and about my view. Unless its more of a thread that's laid back/fun then I may most more. I only wanted to bring light to one thought if I may. But first off .. hugs you all tightly. And now to my thought ... And do consider this a bit. No need to reply to me really as I may not read unless you post privately to me. If you always feel justification in any given situation for defense, how would any topic ever cease? You have to know when to draw the line regardless who the posts are from, who they are to. If they flame and attack someone that person can kindly leave the thread and not read it. As well as report it for character deformation if it goes so far. To first stop the dripping water, one must find the bucket to stop it with. Otherwise all one manages to do is place towels down, and watch as it soaks the floor. Sorry I like analogies and that one is suited toward people and drama online. In short take the steps needed to do things in a civil adult manner if its possible. Yes I know sometimes even that's hard, IE bite the tongue hard. But when it comes to online its pretty much a required method of interaction. Its sad but all too true. Or people bite, and feed, and will consume all that you post and re-post in negativity. I could say a bit of this could relate to others and their perspectives. And I truly believe none of you are that bad. Hopefully that doesn't sound weird or that I think anything negative. As that's very much against how I think.

In the end I think everyone is capable of good things in this community. It just has to find what makes it strong, what makes it a true gathering of lovely souls.

P.S. I apply everything here and more to myself. Sometimes I am much harder on myself then someone else might be verbally, socially. But I do try to add in best I can.

Coming from an anti-social 20 year old kid, seeing all this hate here is pretty sad, but also quite normal for a forum to spark a flame war. Sure there's bound to be a flame war to happen within these kinds of thread. Many posts within this thread seem to have been disrespectful and even childish, but a post is but a simple canvas for one to express their opinions, everyone has a different kind of style and way to talk (ie: memes, videos, drawings, long-ass-essay-like-texts-that-take-me-forever-to-read, etc). This is part of an open forum, anyone should be able to post what they want to talk about, no matter how pointless or useful. Like any kind of preacher who wants to reach the religious side of people. They just want to share their thoughts, nobody is forced to listen or answer. Judging people by their IQ only makes you stoop to the same level. As a martial artist, we're taught to walk away from fights instead of feeding the fire. Friends call me young here, due to my age, on 3dxchat, if I were to think that all of this was alright and typical correct, the younger youth who would suddenly turn 18 and would want to try this game out would probably see that this is a normal thing here. We're a small community, nothing big like MMORPGs community where there's bashing everywhere, why should we have the same features such as that. 

-Are we really living?

It's probably awkward coming from an anti-social fellow, but this is a social sex game, you meet people, you see people who don't learn the "proper" standards, you ignore them through blacklist, you teach them, or it doesn't work or you just don't do anything. 

Mods and Devs probably trust their players enough to not mess up, as if we were running this game. We're all part of a team, a community that gives life to the game, but life can easily be taken away..

You either like a group of people or you dislike them, but disrespecting could be similar to wanting to hurt them. -In the feels probably.

-There can't be light without dark, there can't be love without hate. These are two sides of the same coin, a perfect harmony. No more, no less.

PS: I might be completely out of topic at some points. I never really do proof-read T^T

So lets start off with the Thomas's post, so you or I don't know one another, but I do know about YOU. You played as a female for a year, lied an hurt a lot of different people yet YOU want to cast the *first stone* at Erika? YOU have a lot of sins to pay for, and no RIGHT to talk about anyone.

Wrong, you know Passions version of the story, and she never mentions all the bs she have done does she? nah i didnt think so...

and you say i have no right to talk about anyone? look at yourself, you come in here with another persons version of everything thats going on and start talking about it like you are the only one who knows right from wrong, so dont give me that, if anyone shouldnt talk, it would be you in this case

Have a nice weekend

So LeeLoo you think my friends post is *rude*? Yet you don't comment on YOUR friends post about HER? Its fun taking sides isn't it? I will say Passion has a beautiful way with words, but that's what makes her who she is.

Before talk you should learn to know peoples . Just for you to know , "YOUR" friend ( as you say ) is mine too . And as a friend , i think honesty is best . I have the right to find her post little rude , it dont mean i disagree with it but just that i think agressing peoples lead nowhere . But sometimes .... sooo reading your anwser , i suppose reading my post you saw " even if her post is little rude " and you didnt took the time to read what came after . Because if you did , you should have see that i added that i was agreeing with her on some points . I hope to be wrong , but you seem to be someone that judge others without know them and this dont help to solve problems but create more .

So I have been reading al of these posts. WOW is all I can say. One person wanted to post her views of the game and where she feels it is going. This turns into a thread about bashing people, or at least it appears to me.

Nick has a point and Mikey backed it up. This is a community, yes it is a sex game as well, but a COMMUNITY none the less. We need to find a way of working together and resolving issues. Attitudes, name calling, and bringing up things of the past are not going to help our current situation.  To be honest it is really nobody's business what one person did in the past. It is between them and the others it affected.

As I said earlier, I am no Angel and never claimed to be. I have made mistakes and I am sure I will make more. I belong to no "camp" and do not want to. I enjoy roaming and getting to know the many different yet wonderful people we have in this game.  I enjoy having a great conversation and being able to connect with so many people. Is it a deep connection not always, but there are friends I have made here that I will have in my life for the rest of my life. (sorry off topic a bit)

There is no reason for us to be fighting each other. This is just not needed, why do we have to make digs at one another. Before you respond to something think about it and really think about how that will come across or affect another person. This is part of being respectful to others. As I have said I am not Angel and I am sure I have said some things that maybe I should not have. If I have I am truly sorry.

I agree whole heartedly with Marley, Nick and Mikey. I guess I really don't have anything else to add to that as they did say it so eloquently. Marley, I do not know you, but just from your post I can tell you that I have respect for you (that goes for Nick and Mikey although I know them a bit better). Thank you for your input.

From this point on can we just try to find resolution? Can we stop the attitudes and name calling?  We have no control over the game, but we have control over what happens in game.  Is there a way we can focus and come together collectively for the good of the game?

This game is not NEARLY deep enough to do anything besides have computer sex.  If you want to chat and hang out do it in real life and stop getting mad at people who are fucking horny.  The point of the fucking game is, just that.  All your moral high ground makes me sick and it's ass backwards to think that anybody can see your logic or will refrain from cold inviting you.  

This game is as deep as the person using it would like it to be, you cannot judge depth based on features alone. The point of the game too is what each person deems it to be, not what it says on the box. Indeed people with morals will take the moral high ground, because they see what happens to a lot of people that get these constant cold invites, let alone harassment.

Hence the profile option. A lot of profiles say quite simply "No Colds" meaning they do not want the cold invites and if said horny people would take the few seconds needed to read the profile, a lot could be avoided. There are profiles that say "Colds are fine" or some such, and indeed these people do not mind. But for those that do not want them, is it not simple enough to respect their wishes to not be sent one ? is it also not simple respect to refrain from harassing them ?

Again I say this is not how you would act if it were a real person, AND remember that behind each avatar is a real person.

Guest Lexii

So this is still going? In every community there is going to be judgments, perceptions and people that speak without knowing all the facts. Here is no different, yet we all belong to the same community and I am sure that we all want the same thing... a successful place to meet people and have a healthy respect for ourselves, our friends but even the people that we either do not know nor place in our individual circle of friends. Right now this is not happening as there are groups of people that are always going to back each other up as that is what people do. My own 'group' is no different as we are all fiercely loyal to each other and will back one another up as friendships here aren't just pixels. We all have our preferred company and that will never change, nor am I asking anyone to do that. What I am asking is to show respect to each other and if you can't say anything nice, then withhold from saying it. There are ways of getting your opinion out without resorting to name calling or ridicules. An intelligent and well written response is going to gain more respect and thought than an emotional or personal attack and the result would be hugely beneficial to this entire community. 

With reference to my own 'seagull' comment, I was not implying at all that any individual is a seagull, but right now our forum community are acting like a flock of seagulls, where one person is talking over the top of everyone else, then the next person does it and so forth, and yes most without a seemingly good reason. I can take criticism for my seagull comment of course as at my age I have experienced glass houses and expect stones to be thrown if deserved. I can also apologise if anyone thought it nasty or rude, but have a look at this thread and the many before this with similar topics, then watch seagulls fighting and screeching over the top of each other on YouTube, and then hopefully you will understanding the meaning behind my original comment. 

For those that know me and know how i finish off posts here and without any hidden meaning.... I am back to the beach to keep company with the seagulls, although I wish there were dolphins  :D

Guest Doll

Ok so I almost never post but this is like the second or worse devolved thread of this kind.

I mean omg peeps

Stop...play. Live life, enjoy stuff and soar above...please

(Realise I'll just get abuse back but I don't care)

Ok so I almost never post but this is like the second or worse devolved thread of this kind.

I mean omg peeps

Stop...play. Live life, enjoy stuff and soar above...please

(Realise I'll just get abuse back but I don't care)

I agree with you :) I think much people misunderstand this game!

This is not the real life, surprise! :huh:

And in the real life isn't my mom or a cop always on my side and say "don't do this" or "Language" or "please use a panties :lol: " ok the last was a joke^^

I think my behavior is in the real life very good and I have this in the Game too! Yes, I be always a bit funny or joke, but this is same as my real life^^

I think when people like play a child Chat game then have the internet much other games from this kind, maybe WoW?!