2 because of 1.

sex in your face

3 unwanted invites all the time

4 men wanking off on women uninvited

5 other females(sic) encouraging them by sucking them off

6 other men encouraging that behavior

7 hardly anybody helping new players

8 as a consequence lots of players have left in disgust

my summary: well as I have been in the game since there was only the club, I have met most of the original people

only one or three of us left now, hard to say as I am not here all the time, but my friends list is 94 people and today there where two here, so it points to a falling membership. if the real players don't do something it will die and that will be a big shame, I am sure some of you can see what is happening so you need to act even if they don't have moderators speak out against the spoilers, thanks for reading my rave/rant, see you around some other low joint.............JUST SAYIN

bollox.

I guess one of the most disappointing things about this thread is that there were some people here that I thought were better than this.  But based on some responses, and some "likes", I have to say I'm pretty sad, and I guess I was wrong.  Maybe take a step back and take a look at the people you surround yourself with.

-squawks-  (to some it's just noise, but they're actually communicating)

Guest Suikazura

I have issues with the juvenile behavior by far too many in this game as well. I have found a few that were new players and were basically "doing what others are doing". When I do find out they are a new player, if they didn't annoy me enough to be ignored, I try to explain that what they are doing is not generally seen as "acceptable behavior". Most have been nice and listened to me about what I and others tend to find rude or offensive behavior, thanked me and went on their way.

I think we all understand this is a game and this kind of behavior is to be expected to some extent. That doesn't mean, however, that I have to accept when some idiot decides to basically hang his dick over my shoulder while I am sitting on a beach chair. And if I didn't accept your first cold invite, what makes you think I will accept your third?

I tend to not like using ignore, but maybe that is the best way to deal with this. If we all start ignoring the guys (and to be fair, girls too) who are acting like this, it will send a message. When these people enter the Sin Club, for example, that to me is crowded, but to them is empty, they will change their behavior?

I might be wrong, but I thought that if you ignore someone, you can't see them, but they can still see you.  So if you ignore someone jerking off on you, that just means you're the only who can't see that you're actually being humiliated.  That obviously only encourages that kind of behavior, and makes others think that maybe you don't mind it or you're actually into it.  If that's the case, then the ignore button works in the exact opposite way that it should. 

I don't usually ignore people for this reason, so I might not have the facts straight here.  If I have it backwards, then please let me know.

Guest Suikazura

Right now, ignore work as you explained Whiplash, the person you ignore disappear only for you and the offender can still see you.

Well, it is nice to know that everyone, but me, might be seeing a couple of guys jerking off on me right now, ewwww *shudders*.

Right now, ignore work as you explained Whiplash, the person you ignore disappear only for you and the offender can still see you.

When i last time tested this they could not see me on their screen, not after you re entered the map..

Anyone I had on ignore could still see me even if I left and re-entered. There were also times that I could see them and their ramblings which you are not suppose to be able to do. So no the Ignore button does not work as it should 100% of the time.

I thought I would post here a bit. I love a good topic and approach it with genuine thought. As for the state of the game if anyone has read my other topics. I do not think its decline started with the mods. Rather its been happening before that, mods at least kept the wall of [use a colorful word here] from tumbling down. If you ask me and don't hate me for it. I never agreed with players becoming mods. I'd be more apt for a more impartial mod whom does not actually play the game but sits in it to only mod it, IE a hired staff. I do feel they need to hire someone to still watch over it. Or this game will quickly fill up with idiots. When you afford no enforcement of rules, chaos tends to reign. I have found that adults often times act worse than children, not even close to children. It may be for many reasons, and I often sit and  talk to them, to see if a chat may be more to their liking. I feel its more out of distaste of their own lives, their loneliness, even if they state otherwise, which makes them reflect their negativity to someone else. Words have never bothered me, and never will. But I fill my heart with concern, a voice, and love, for those whom I feel need it the most. True there's little coming together as a whole in humanity. Doesn't mean some of us can not try. I am hardly perfect as no one else is. Their imperfection just resounds louder when they needlessly reflect their negativity, and just makes me want to squish them in a hug. We may only have one life to live, live it well. Regardless if its online or in real life. Always do things to better and enhance your life in either state. Remember we are all beautiful, that includes you. =)

Well hello everyone, i am baffled by some responses really, even by the people i know, there is just too much hostility for each other from all sides. I'll try stay on point and give my honest opinion to points raised int his topic by Erica.

1 no moderation :

Hmmm well i guess we are on at the diferent times but i haven't seen bad behaviour becouse of no moderation for a long time , last case propobly being like few weeks after mods left when some people chose to be assholes.

2 sex in your face:

The only place it was against the rules was night club dance floor and then later on new sin club stage so i don;t think that has anything to do with the moderation problem if anything i think the whole orgy scene died down in general (not that it is a good or a bad thing)

3 Unwanted invites

I agree with this part it is a nuisance (all we can do is take bunch of SS and report i guess, which is not as handy as having mod around, agreed with that)

4 men wanking off on women uninvited

Haven't seen a case of that in ages and if they happen they are much rarer from the times when the mods were around i remember they had to ban someone almost daily for it. (but as i said we might be on different time zones)

5 other females(sic) encouraging them by sucking them off

Well thats up to them really , what they make of it, they are free to do so even some people might find it disguisting (and if it is somehow a sigh of their lack of considaretion for others , we can't fight it with the lack of it form our side, that would be very hypocritical)

6 other men encouraging that behavior 

Same as 5 i guess.

7 hardly anybody helping new players

well i do, and i see alot of people who do help them:)

8 as a consequence lots of players have left in disgust

Well i haven't heard anyone saying that they are leaving in disguist but there is sure a problem of people leaving for all kinds of reasons and i am one of those who are considering leaving for my own reasons.

And to add my own views, i think socializing, talking and well mannered people are still in the majority, there are some inpolite encounters now and then, but it hardly makes a big difference, golden rule is, where there is people, there will be some assholes, thats just given. Try not to be affected by them, they refuse to talk or maybe they don;t even speak english and tries to communicate in their own little weird way by jerking off   :) As for public sex, it was always a thing and try to understand people who are doing it, this is their thrill, noone forces you to sit and watch, but give them space to do so aswell, at the end, this is a place for some to make some sexual experiments as they might not have opertunity in real life or that opertunity would come with too great of a cost. Lets respect each other, even if the people are doing something you don;t approve of. 

Much love to everyone,

Dande.

Can no one understand why things have descended to where they are (and I'm including myself in this)?  I mean, seriously, can't we all just get along?  Let's stop name-calling!  Yes, I lash out at people for it which tends to make things worse, but its because earlier in my life I was a victim of hazing.  I don't appreciate it and I don't see the point to it under any circumstances.  Especially when someone is trying to make an intelligent statement.  All of our "groups" need to quit lashing out, but all of these posts at least begin with some of us stating just that we need to stop the repetitive nature of these topics and go about things the right way.  The problem is it only takes one comment, one dig at someone or a group, for things to aaallll go south.  We all have different opinions on how things should work here.  I also agree we should all have a say in how they should work here, but frankly we don't really.  The developers, like in any game, can develop the game as they see fit.  We can debate all we like.  If they want to listen, great.  That said, topic after countless topic about it , all descending into madness, will not get anything accomplished except for getting your topics removed because we all abuse each other.

As much as I feed into it myself (meaning I claim no innocence here), these strings of abuse and hate are what really make me want to quit the game.  I can't help but read, and then I can't help but argue or defend, and it feels like every one takes away a bit of my day and a bit of joy from my life.  If we could all just try to get along, maybe we could come up with ways to correct the issues we agree on.  This is our own little community, I think we all agree on that.  Well, communities work together to better themselves..... most of the time.

Guest Justyna

so people, you now know who are the good people and who are the bad people I rest my case

i dont know please tell me Erica but please on private message

i'm done with publick throwing a shit like brainless monkeys

giphy.gif

Can no one understand why things have descended to where they are (and I'm including myself in this)?  I mean, seriously, can't we all just get along?  Let's stop name-calling!  Yes, I lash out at people for it which tends to make things worse, but its because earlier in my life I was a victim of hazing.  I don't appreciate it and I don't see the point to it under any circumstances.  Especially when someone is trying to make an intelligent statement.  All of our "groups" need to quit lashing out, but all of these posts at least begin with some of us stating just that we need to stop the repetitive nature of these topics and go about things the right way.  The problem is it only takes one comment, one dig at someone or a group, for things to aaallll go south.  We all have different opinions on how things should work here.  I also agree we should all have a say in how they should work here, but frankly we don't really.  The developers, like in any game, can develop the game as they see fit.  We can debate all we like.  If they want to listen, great.  That said, topic after countless topic about it , all descending into madness, will not get anything accomplished except for getting your topics removed because we all abuse each other.

As much as I feed into it myself (meaning I claim no innocence here), these strings of abuse and hate are what really make me want to quit the game.  I can't help but read, and then I can't help but argue or defend, and it feels like every one takes away a bit of my day and a bit of joy from my life.  If we could all just try to get along, maybe we could come up with ways to correct the issues we agree on.  This is our own little community, I think we all agree on that.  Well, communities work together to better themselves..... most of the time.

Agreed. I think in some way we are all (sic - maybe we aren't and I might be generalizing) feeding the machine. Like Nick said it just takes one small arbitrary little comment or an out of place word to set things off in the wrong direction where the possibility of constructive feedback descends into anarchy and chaos. Each "camp" has their say, digs a little more, insults, infers insult through reference to something... such as the seagulls reference above... and it is in our nature to become both defensive and offensive to defend our point and our standing and to attack others to defend said standing.

I too am by no means innocent at all. When the mods were first removed I was vehemently against it and said my piece quite often, resorting to insulting others for which I am not proud. I too get defensive and offensive simultaneously and I had to take a step back and say nothing, ignore everything, to actually see that what I was doing was wrong.

At the end of the day we are all human, we are all entitled to our opinions and feelings thanks to the freedoms afforded to us, and you will never reach complete consensus on an issue as it will always have its supporters and detractors. Also having these threads constantly end up they way they do accomplishes nothing as Nick said. The Admins/Moderators must read this and think "Oh God, not another thread like that". Any possible constructive feedback in it gets hidden in a quagmire of crap.

Nick is right, the admins and developers can choose to direct the game in any manner they see fit and no matter what we say, it might fall on deaf ears. OR, and this is a big OR as it might not work... we actually set aside our differences and come together collectively as a community and attempt an open forum with the Admins or Devs where we have a platform to get our thoughts and ideas across where they actually listen to us. Believe me when I say I might be asking too much, however everything begins with a first step. No journey started without that first step forward, it is ensuring we do not take any steps back that is paramount.

We will struggle with the bad elements for a while unless we all step in ourselves to teach the new players how things work, and collectively shame/ignore/put-out the bad elements that are only here to be disgusting and run around disrespecting the female players by twerking and jerking their junk all over them, instead of sitting idly by hoping it will go away. There are a lot of good players that are here for fun, I see them regularly and I have seen too the bad elements and let me tell you the good far outnumbers the bad, and we can do something about this, to clean our house, because, people, this may not BE our game, but it IS our game and its up to us to clean our house, and get assistance where we can from the Admins/Devs.

Please excuse me if I am rambling but again Nick is right, we as a community need to come together as a COMMUNITY and work together to make it the community that we want. The old saying "Can't complain, doesn't help when nobody listens" rings true. We can change that. We can listen to, and help each other, come together like adults and collectively make something we can be proud of.

Guest Lexii

it just takes one small arbitrary little comment or an out of place word to set things off in the wrong direction.... Each "camp" has their say, digs a little more, insults, infers insult through reference to something... such as the seagulls reference above... 

Great , with all the comments here and the one and only thing I say ever in here that was slightly sarcastic and not even aimed at an individual but a flock of people.... and that's the one that is picked out.   *facepalm*    

Yeah one small arbitrary comment does do that, yes.

I can see your point  Lexii. It's ok for a person to call people a jackoff and a cockwhore because they dare like something that someone said, but you make one small sarcastic comment and that's what people took offence too, *shakes head*. If you cannot post without calling people names Gemila, then just don't post.

Guest Marley

Well I doubt anyone even knows who I am.  And that's the way I like it, but I feel like I should say something.  Maybe I'll get banned...  whatever...  I'm too old to care

I'm seeing a lot of people dishing it out, but getting upset when someone dishes it back (ie, seagull comment, etc.).

There's something to be said for having a little class.  Some people have some, some people don't.  If you can't tell who has class from reading this thread, then I'll have to assume it's because you don't.

McNick, that last post is redeemable if you make good on what you posted.  I really hope some people take a page out of your post and cool their jets. 

I DO get that this is a sex game, but honestly, it doesn't have to feel like a frat house.

I'd like to think that everyone deserves a second chance, but to me, it seems that some people have used up more chances than they deserve. 

Heather, I really like your attitude, but I'm afraid you may be incredibly naïve.  I just hope you don't end up getting hurt by trying to be nice to people who, in my opinion, are clearly beyond reasoning with.  Of course, you could be right, but I've been around a while, and I haven't met many people that act like douchebags and end up becoming classy.

Well I think I've made my point.  Some people are classy, some people can be classy if they try a little harder, and some people are just plain human garbage.  Clearly this post will change lives.  If you don't like what I've said, don't message me.  I honestly couldn't give a flying fork.  Although, maybe you'll make me laugh.

I might be wrong, but I thought that if you ignore someone, you can't see them, but they can still see you.  So if you ignore someone jerking off on you, that just means you're the only who can't see that you're actually being humiliated.  That obviously only encourages that kind of behavior, and makes others think that maybe you don't mind it or you're actually into it.  If that's the case, then the ignore button works in the exact opposite way that it should. 

I don't usually ignore people for this reason, so I might not have the facts straight here.  If I have it backwards, then please let me know.

that's what I have been saying since they bought it in just doesn't work

and how did you test that, please explain

It's very easy. You ask someone you know to block you, then you do different things to see how it works. It's easier if you use Skype or some other way to communicate with your friend while doing it. 

it just takes one small arbitrary little comment or an out of place word to set things off in the wrong direction.... Each "camp" has their say, digs a little more, insults, infers insult through reference to something... such as the seagulls reference above... 

Great , with all the comments here and the one and only thing I say ever in here that was slightly sarcastic and not even aimed at an individual but a flock of people.... and that's the one that is picked out.   *facepalm*    

Yeah one small arbitrary comment does do that, yes.

Lexii, I am sorry I used that if it upset you, not my intention at all, I was not targeting you specifically, just the comment itself as an example. Hence not saying names or quoting it in a box or anything else. It was the closest, quickest example I could find, and there were 2 about seagulls as well. So if I did indeed come across as singling you out Lexii, my apologies, honestly my apologies, I was just using the comment itself for my post. Please don't take it that I am picking on you, because I am not, I am the last person that has any right or reason to do so, so again my apologies. I hope people will read my post on merit and not think I am targeting anybody at all. It is just to make my point, and that is the only reason.

Also not my intention to somehow make a silly comment or statement back, but if that is how it is read, so be it. I made my post with the best intentions.

I say vivit et vivet

C'est la vie

Just like Marley, I'm sure none of you know me. I was only here for three weeks a few months ago, and that was all I needed to see what kind of people an place this was. I met a wonderful woman who lives just 20mins from me, so something good came from it, but enough of that, I don't want to sound like a *seagull*.

So lets start off with the Thomas's post, so you or I don't know one another, but I do know about YOU. You played as a female for a year, lied an hurt a lot of different people yet YOU want to cast the *first stone* at Erika? YOU have a lot of sins to pay for, and no RIGHT to talk about anyone.

Next.....

JenaMiyu, Marley speaks of class, *looks at the pictures you posted* well what more can I say?

Next.....

So LeeLoo you think my friends post is *rude*? Yet you don't comment on YOUR friends post about HER? Its fun taking sides isn't it? I will say Passion has a beautiful way with words, but that's what makes her who she is.

Next.....

GemMiller, sweetheart you don't need to sink to the level of these people, name calling just makes your post worthless, and its sad cause you speak the truth and your post is 100% right other than the *name calling*.

Next.....

Pierroussss, I'm a little sad not even my friends gf would speak on this, BUT I WILL! You want to take a stab at my friend? How about the message you sent her saying *you are going to play with her* and *her and her gf need to leave for another game* YOU want to play? You want to have fun? Lets have some fun! First off, you *liked* your own post, that's about as sad as you are. Second, that video, really? Did it take you all day to find that? YOU really want me to believe YOUR the man in your forum picture? No *MAN* acts the way YOU do, I really feel sorry for you. Maybe your clan will come back an *like* your post or maybe they aren't as far gone as you are. Here, try this, GROW UP!  

Next.....

Lexii, so YOU can dish it, but YOU cant take it? I think we all know the saying here *smiles*

Next.....

Alaric, again, what Marley said. *Moves along*.

Next.....

McNick, I'm disgusted my friends gf would even like your post, your posts should be reserved only for your clans *likes.* YOU have been the first many times to come back your clan up an trash on others. The only thing I like about your second post is YOU saying you would leave the game. Lord knows YOU and your clan have told many others to do the same.

Next.....

Marley, what can I say other than the guy is 100% right!

So now that we have that out of the way, time for my thoughts!

I really think both groups just need to move on, just as in real life we cant like everyone, but we can be grown ups and show respect for one another. I think as someone new coming to the forums I wouldn't want to even join this game after seeing all these topics of fighting an such. It really shows the class of the people here an would be a *turn off* and make me look else where, but again, that's just me.

I find it hard to believe that the developers of the game let all of this go on, and I think they should really take a step back and look at the game they are trying to push onto people. They cant even control the forums they have set up, and that's nothing more than a reflection of how the game is.

Not much more to add, Marley pretty much said everything I would so no need to sound like a broken record.

So I know some of you are going to hate my post, you are going to show how cool you are behind your computer and attack me, but its okay. I have a life, and I don't spend 24hrs a day on this game. Hell, I left this place after meeting a good friend here an never looked back.

So all of you try an respect each other, have fun, and have a great day!

Just like Marley, I'm sure none of you know me. I was only here for three weeks a few months ago, and that was all I needed to see what kind of people an place this was. I met a wonderful woman who lives just 20mins from me, so something good came from it, but enough of that, I don't want to sound like a *seagull*.

So lets start off with the Thomas's post, so you or I don't know one another, but I do know about YOU. You played as a female for a year, lied an hurt a lot of different people yet YOU want to cast the *first stone* at Erika? YOU have a lot of sins to pay for, and no RIGHT to talk about anyone.

Next.....

JenaMiyu, Marley speaks of class, *looks at the pictures you posted* well what more can I say?

Next.....

So LeeLoo you think my friends post is *rude*? Yet you don't comment on YOUR friends post about HER? Its fun taking sides isn't it? I will say Passion has a beautiful way with words, but that's what makes her who she is.

Next.....

GemMiller, sweetheart you don't need to sink to the level of these people, name calling just makes your post worthless, and its sad cause you speak the truth and your post is 100% right other than the *name calling*.

Next.....

Pierroussss, I'm a little sad not even my friends gf would speak on this, BUT I WILL! You want to take a stab at my friend? How about the message you sent her saying *you are going to play with her* and *her and her gf need to leave for another game* YOU want to play? You want to have fun? Lets have some fun! First off, you *liked* your own post, that's about as sad as you are. Second, that video, really? Did it take you all day to find that? YOU really want me to believe YOUR the man in your forum picture? No *MAN* acts the way YOU do, I really feel sorry for you. Maybe your clan will come back an *like* your post or maybe they aren't as far gone as you are. Here, try this, GROW UP!  

Next.....

Lexii, so YOU can dish it, but YOU cant take it? I think we all know the saying here *smiles*

Next.....

Alaric, again, what Marley said. *Moves along*.

Next.....

McNick, I'm disgusted my friends gf would even like your post, your posts should be reserved only for your clans *likes.* YOU have been the first many times to come back your clan up an trash on others. The only thing I like about your second post is YOU saying you would leave the game. Lord knows YOU and your clan have told many others to do the same.

Next.....

Marley, what can I say other than the guy is 100% right!

So now that we have that out of the way, time for my thoughts!

I really think both groups just need to move on, just as in real life we cant like everyone, but we can be grown ups and show respect for one another. I think as someone new coming to the forums I wouldn't want to even join this game after seeing all these topics of fighting an such. It really shows the class of the people here an would be a *turn off* and make me look else where, but again, that's just me.

I find it hard to believe that the developers of the game let all of this go on, and I think they should really take a step back and look at the game they are trying to push onto people. They cant even control the forums they have set up, and that's nothing more than a reflection of how the game is.

Not much more to add, Marley pretty much said everything I would so no need to sound like a broken record.

So I know some of you are going to hate my post, you are going to show how cool you are behind your computer and attack me, but its okay. I have a life, and I don't spend 24hrs a day on this game. Hell, I left this place after meeting a good friend here an never looked back.

So all of you try an respect each other, have fun, and have a great day!

so how do you like what marley says and then go against it completely?