3DXChat Community

Orgy - July 10th GMT

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to report that my last orgy was a huge success, so I just wanted to let you all know that there will be another this weekend at 22:00 GMT, July 10th. This orgy will be open to all genders, but be limited to vanilla sex only - no rough or fetishistic sex at this event, please. All sex should be had in local as this is an orgy, not a boring old sex room. If you'd like to be familiarized with the etiquette and protocols of this event please attend one of my Orgyology workshops (see below).

This orgy is only open to people on the "pink list". If you're not on the pink list you won't get in, so if you'd like to participate please either PM me in game or email me about getting added.

For more details check out my website at http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny

Other upcoming events you might find kind of cool include...

VIRTUAL DATING WORKSHOP - 19:00 GMT, July 10th

An approximately 90 minute workshop covering strategies on how to develop romantic relationships in 3DX. Topics covered will include how to meet people, how to establish intimacy, dealing with rejection and negotiating sexual exclusivity.

Thanks for your interest, and hope to see you there!

Love,

Princess Sugar Bunny

post-11683-0-33390000-1467918228_thumb.jpg

A massive thank you to everyone's favourite Princess for hosting such a spectacular event.
It was full of amazing people and I'm sure it left a lot of hearts - among other things - satisfied.

If you're into brilliantly coordinated events that include such activities, I urge you to check out SugarBunny - and her website, too.

You're very welcome JoshX and Sparklebottom!

It was wonderful seeing you and all my other guests having such a good time! 3dx has its share of trolls and petty people, but the fact that most members are warm, sexy people like yourselves just makes it all worthwhile!

Hope you see you both at the next event!