3DXChat Community

New Member Needs Advice

Aly

Ok, so this all looks really fun and exciting from the outside. I have an active fantasy life but in the past whenever it has gotten too close to my real life I've ended up getting burned. I'm also pretty shy and awkward at first so I really don't know how to break into this sort of community. Can anyone give me some advice and help me decide if this sort of thing is for me? This post is kind of my way to test the waters a bit and see what you're all like. Thanks!!

Hey Aly and welcome to the forums!

I'd say the community here is just like all communities in chats or sexchats. You will find friends but also people you won't get along with. You will find people that search love and relationships as well as you will find people that find fun in fooling you. You will find public and user rooms without communication at all and you will find people that love to chat and welcome you in the nicests way you can imagine.

Of course I can't tell if you will find what you are looking for, as I can't know what it is. But I'd say the community is that diverse that you have a good chance to be lucky. In the end you have to decide if the fee for a monthly membership is worth the try. Compared with other sexchats I'd say this one is rather affordable. Just remember: when you get a monthly subscription using a credit card it will renew automatically, which means you will have to cancel it actively. But thats not a big deal.

Regarding the real life. My advice is to keep any real life information as private as possible. Don't tell where you life, what you do for living, what your skype name or rl name is and you will be fine. And don't give away rl pics to people you don't trust 100%. But this counts for any online community, regardless if it is a sexchat or not.

Cheers, Vero

Hi,Aly :) if or when you join,i hope you will enjoy your stay with us,i have been here over a year,met some real great people,we love to party one of us always has a room open at night with live DJing,if you decide to join sweaty come find me ill show you around,look for{NightStorm} we have a great time here hun,hope to see you soon,big hugz :D

Hi aly, there are a lot of pleasant and nice people here and there are rooms and places you can go to in order to meet friendly people. Also many players will go out of their way to help you adjust to being new. Many write no RL on their profiles... And it's a way to protect yourself. Suggest you draw certain red lines you will not allow yourself to cross when it comes to RL information.

General advice... Fill in your profile.... Put at least one picture (of anything)... And have fun with us!

Guest beccie

m

Ok, so this all looks really fun and exciting from the outside. I have an active fantasy life but in the past whenever it has gotten too close to my real life I've ended up getting burned. I'm also pretty shy and awkward at first so I really don't know how to break into this sort of community. Can anyone give me some advice and help me decide if this sort of thing is for me? This post is kind of my way to test the waters a bit and see what you're all like. Thanks!!

Aly, you've pretty much hit the nail on the head here. 3dx can be fun, relaxing, distracting whatever... if anything, the only real 'danger' so to speak is getting too closely involved and the virtual world overlapping into real life. Some people don't understand that, because they are able to keep clear divisions between the two, but others - like me - are simply the type who find separation challenging.

This is why I'm not in 3dx any more - it just became too difficult to keep the virtual world at arms length. Neither do I frequent forum much either.

So... my advice to anyone starting out in 3dx... have fun, take it easy, don't EVER put real life second (if you find you're not going out as usual cos you'd rather be online, or using your lunch break to be in-game, it's going too far); and above all, if ever you feel that you're getting too close, step back, break for a day, a week or month, and return. Don't underestimate how easy it is to be sucked in by the game, but equally don't let anxiety get in the way.

Hi Aly :) 

Let me join the others in welcoming you to the 3DX Forum.

I joined 3DXChat in September 2015. As my first experience of a sexchat game I wasn't sure what to expect, but I had a clear idea what I wanted to get out of it; to make friends and have fun. Knowing what you want is important. And in my experience, you only get out what you put in.

I would suggest you make the effort to put something in your profile from the start. It doesn't have to be massive, but something to give a little bit of an idea about who you are. An interesting name can help; my own name (same in the game as here) has launched many conversations and led to long standing friendships. Just remember to pick carefully, once you pick your name...your stuck with it :P 

And there is absolutely no reason for you to share any RL information. Very few people know much more about me than my taste in music, films etc. Those who know more are those I have grown to trust. Just remember, what you chose to share is up to you.

I hope you decide to join us in 3DXChat. The community is diverse and full of surprises (mostly good :P ) And if you join, feel free to say "hi" if you see me around. I'm not very hard to find ;)