3DXChat Community

DISCO SUCKS!

AHT

As Spark and I had so much fun we are hosting anther party - DISCO SUCKS (well Disco does suck right?)

SDpsTJX.jpg?1

Hosted by Spark at her boudoir and not my crappy abandoned apartment - yeah you try decorate a room with no income and the knowledge the police might boot us out!

Featuring lots of David Bowie, Wire, Iggy Pop, Talking Heads, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, Elvis Costello, Velvet Underground, Buzzcocks,Television and maybe even some Blondie before they went pop - or as much as we can afford to download!

If you want to take part - please somebody - let us know as we always need more playlist players!

AHT & Spark

ps Disco doesn't really suck - Let's All Chant by Michael Zager is A May Zing but it ties in with the Disco Demolition Night hosted in 1979

Yes Disco sucks, alot ... but multiple witnesses assure me that, so do you AHT!!   :o

* Drops the mike *           B)

The club (apartment) is full of MAHOGANY! Nothing says 70s more than mahogany! Now imagine the combination of: Mahogany and AmandaHThomas! I know, I know, I creamed my jeans too.

We'll be playing music that'll make you want to dance on a dirty black floor.

Guest SayaX

Mmmhmm. Mahogany reminds me of Anchorman.

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." - Ron Burgundy

I'll be there!