3DXChat Community

I need some answers

Yumiiii

Hello everybody,

After the last updates, face changed, mine is now ugly, as i said in the FAQ, i think i have an alien face...

The thing is, i don't know if like me, you are many to think the same or if i'm the only one, because now, it does not make me want to play to the game anymore, maybe it's just a face, but it's important for me, and i'd love they bring me back my old face....

So, we are many or i'm the only one ?

I saw it in game and i confirm that faces are different and not all good , even mine have changed . I looks little less bad , but its true that yumiii's one is uggly .

Please devs , return to the old faces .

Thanks Leeloo for what you think about my face but you're right, my face is ugly ^^

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one, it's really annoying for me, i miss my old face so bad...

Hmm I look at Alexe for hours every day i do remember it looks different buuut I cant remember how it used to be >.< 

post-1179-0-94739500-1398914694_thumb.jpg

But i havent really seen anyone ugly in here yet so i doubt its that bad X.x

Maybe i need to take a look at the character creater and look at the faces though :S

Maybe this face is not so ugly, but i sware, mine, after the update, is ugly...

I can't show you right now, i don't know how to do ^^

But really, i want developer bring back the old faces, they were better than now

Maybe this face is not so ugly, but i sware, mine, after the update, is ugly...

I can't show you right now, i don't know how to do ^^

But really, i want developer bring back the old faces, they were better than now

You press f5 and move around with arrows and mouse for free look :)

And no you are definitely not the onlyone from what iv heard >.<

Today, i disconnect each 10 min....what happens ??? why we can t have details of update??? you changed face, and some thing and we had not information about it....i m in this game since one year, it was better before,  communication was made between the player and the team developpement thanks to modo teams. And now, how we can comunicate with team developpement about problems???

Let's hope they will make it quick, but c'mon people, if like us you are annoyed by the new faces we have, leave a comment, more bigger this topic will be, more chances they read it we have :)

For the come back of the old faces !! $$

I did not see a change to mine.

On some its subtle . My face for exemple , my cheeks looks little more flat than before ( using face 3 , eyes makeup 3 , red blush ) , but yumiii's one looks werder than mine . ( she use face 3 , probably red blush , and for the eyes makeup i dont know :) )

well i dont think its usefull , i dont have any screenshots of the "old" faces so showing the new one will not help to compares

Unless yumiii have some screen of the "old" one

I'm not active user since a month, and I don't wanna come back if avatars vent ugly. Also if there are a lot of naked jerking boys running... That's why I thinked about the screenshot. Anyway, I think I'll wait if those problems solved, and updates will be frequent again.

I have an old screen, but i don't know how to put it on a post ^^

Click "More Reply Options" bottom right, then "Choose Files" under  "Attach Files" find your picture and let it load, then click "Add to Post". :)

Ill go check them with the different makeups X.x

I do understand that the faces should not be changed but rather added.. I just dont see how you can find any of them ugly >.<