3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - July 2016 - Summer

Tauri

Next months theme!  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the theme for next month?

• Party
    • 3DXChat 2.0
    • Cosplay

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - July 2016

Dear friends, we want to start a monthly 3DXChat Snapshot Contest. Post beautiful snapshots here and get prizes.

Theme for this month is: Summer

Other pictures are allowed, just know that you are way more likely to win if you stick to the theme!

The winners will be picked by 4 judges that have been selected by me, i have done my best to make sure they are all from different "parts" of the game, they each get 4 votes(3 for the non edited photos and 1 for the photoshop photos)

Any questions you might have about the competition, feel free to send them to me in a pm(http://3dxforum.com/...omMemberID=4467), please do not post anything but pictures here, thanks!

Rules:

• Post your snapshots in this topic - only 1 snapshot per post
  • 1 snapshot from 1 member per day (you can post 1 snapshot every day)
  • Photoshop is allowed
  • In your post, mention any edits you might have made to your photo if any

Prizes:

• Non edited photos (Black and white filter, Cropping, Light adjustment etc...)
  • First Place - 10,000 XGold
  • Second Place - 7,000 XGold
  • Third Place - 5,000 XGold
  • Edited photos (Anything you can imagine!)
  • First Place - 10,000 XGold

Tips:

• Run the game (and the patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and the patcher) to the exception list of your firewall and antivirus.
  • Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)
  • Use these hotkeys: [shift + Z] to hide GUI; [shift + X] for a Depth of field FX;

Good Luck!

i voted for 2.0 :)

je sais pas si tu as remarqué , mais la majeure partie des images sont déja de la version 2.0 lol , donc le vote "2.0" est un chouillas inutile puisque il est probable que tous les posts du mois prochain seront de la version 2.0 :D

I don't know if you saw it , but most of the pics are yet from the version 2.0 lol , so the vote "2.0" is a bit useless as it's sure that next month all the posts will be from the 2.0 :D

je sais pas si tu as remarqué , mais la majeure partie des images sont déja de la version 2.0 lol , donc le vote "2.0" est un chouillas inutile puisque il est probable que tous les posts du mois prochain seront de la version 2.0 :D

I don't know if you saw it , but most of the pics are yet from the version 2.0 lol , so the vote "2.0" is a bit useless as it's sure that next month all the posts will be from the 2.0 :D

Your opinion has been noted, no need to add more replies about it. Thank you.