3DXChat Community

Can't log in

Hmm I count three people trying to troll me unaware that I have long ago ignored them from me seeing their posts, messages, and signatures. Yet they still try! Lol each time I post they try to troll my post along with a few other trolls trying to troll for attention thinking I'm going to read what they have to say. I've given them too much of my time entertaining me, but it's just sad that they still try. Lol I guess a woman like me is attractive for them, cause I me I know I'm sexy but all this attention each time I post from the same group of people that tries to troll me?!? Too bad I can't read what any of them have to say. Lol

Hmm I count three people trying to troll me unaware that I have long ago ignored them from me seeing their posts, messages, and signatures. Yet they still try! Lol each time I post they try to troll my post along with a few other trolls trying to troll for attention thinking I'm going to read what they have to say. I've given them too much of my time entertaining me, but it's just sad that they still try. Lol I guess a woman like me is attractive for them, cause I me I know I'm sexy but all this attention each time I post from the same group of people that tries to troll me?!? Too bad I can't read what any of them have to say. Lol

Apparently she can't read your posts RobT so she can't see that you ask her if she tried to switch to both servers (EU and US)

No I can't read his posts, cause I ignored him a while back for every time I post something him and a few others including the others that have tried to post comments have tried trolling my posts. I have no more time for that entertainment they entertain me with and will give no more attention to them yet they keep doing it, so it would be a first of him actually trying to help me if I can remember correctly. I have since been able to play and log in without having to switch servers. It was a technical problem that submitting an email for help resolved.

and just incase u missed it eroticism4ever ;)

same to you briana...bitch mauhahhaaaaaa

smack.jpg

giphy.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

anyway, nice weekend @ll and btw, ps:

eroticism4ever n U maybe startn chilln n relaxin a bit more in the future,
cause the 2 of u, sometimes just remind me of wild hens like these below^^^

1233044550750262119.gif

n just spoilering, typn n sayin^^

:ph34r:

and to end my post and my maybe wasted unique lifetime here now with a found meme from yesterday

giphy.gif

...turn the page n nice we @ll...

ps:

not meaning ur initial post, dont get me wrong, lol...just with "the drama" after "that"

and to end my post and my maybe wasted unique lifetime here now with a found meme from yesterday

giphy.gif

ps:

not meaning ur initial post, dont get me wrong, lol...just with "the drama" after "that"

Yet another person trolling my post goes on ignore from me seeing their future posts, messages, and signatures. You wasted valuable time.

giphy.gif

ps:

Smack! oh Tika! Yessssssss you'll better take me behind next time we met in game!

Love ya ;) xxx