3DXChat Community

About People

SweetHeather

All people no matter where they come from, are lovely, beautiful, and unique. They can be the misguided, the lost, the destroyed, the saved, the glorified. The thing I have noticed about people in real life not even a mention of online, can be blind and subjective, cruel. I feel this is more for the need, the satisfaction, to make someone else suffer where they might have suffered before. Instead of spreading joy, hope, a kind hand to where others are where they had been before. Humanity is a destructive force, a self centered, destructive, force. To be a better person instead of thinking its funny, fun, amusing, uplifting to be cruel I can not say "grow up". Because its not about age, about "growing up", its merely a self reflection of degeneration in their personal growth. And its for the greater need to engage this part of themselves in whatever capacity it now exists. Should it offend, make others angry, I say no. If anything I show sadness, kindness, love, pity. Who knows why it went missing in this disguise of self, this mask. Only that it may be missing, needing a hand to help mend, a ear to listen. If they should forgo any help then it is not us, the ones who care that should feel punished. They simply only punish themselves in a world of their own drawn in misery. All they should know is there is always a hand if they so wish for it. That there are always people who love you. Even if you should forget to love yourself. If you should be mean to someone one day. And instead of hating you, you see a smile, know that person sees the good in you, the hope of your heart. Personally I have seen a lot more than I care to ever see others go through. I am no more saved in this world, I have lost pieces of myself. And have spent years patiently trying to collect the pieces all again. I'll never be perfect as I feel no one is perfect. I am just a woman, naked, and ashamed of things in my past. And always seek to amend them in current actions. It is never too late. Its never a good thing to think you are the only one who exists in the world. The only one who matters. That your misery makes you more important to yourself. So many other people out there. Share your heart always. Share the unique you. And never let anyone ever get you down. Simply if they try, maybe talk to them, sit by them, and see what has burrowed deep within.

P.S. Many random thoughts. Some if not all could be written on at greater length. I tried to keep this ramble short. Fill in as you wish.

Guest AlexanderGold

Very nice post. I used to be ashamed of things that I have done in the past but then I learnt that we only do these things because at the time it feels like the right thing to do, even if we know it's not. There are all sorts of reasons why we do things we are ashamed of and it helps to understand why but sometimes we can't. The trick is to forgive yourself as completely as you can. I am still embarrassing by things I have done but I am not ashamed anymore.

Society teaches us that we should be the best person we can be and when we mess up its very easy to feel like you are failing to be a good person and are a burden to others. Deep down though we all know that everyone f#@ks up and it's completely normal to do so.

I've come across people who treat others badly. The are simply lost somehow in that moment for reasons we will never know. When this happens I remind myself that whatever they say to me has no effect on who I am.

Very nice post. I used to be ashamed of things that I have done in the past but then I learnt that we only do these things because at the time it feels like the right thing to do, even if we know it's not. There are all sorts of reasons why we do things we are ashamed of and it helps to understand why but sometimes we can't. The trick is to forgive yourself as completely as you can. I am still embarrassing by things I have done but I am not ashamed anymore.

Society teaches us that we should be the best person we can be and when we mess up its very easy to feel like you are failing to be a good person and are a burden to others. Deep down though we all know that everyone f#@ks up and it's completely normal to do so.

I've come across people who treat others badly. The are simply lost somehow in that moment for reasons we will never know. When this happens I remind myself that whatever they say to me has no effect on who I am.

1. Ashamed and embarrassed are very similar words sweety. All you have done is traded one word for another, with a similar effect. The main thing is to embrace your wrongs, and strive to do better. And we (or you), define those boundaries of better.

2. And by doing better you do not need to fit into any mold, no matter who created it (society, yourself, or others). Sadly on the note of being a "good" person I do not think this teaching is heavily taught. Many people through my life, and to those I've seen, have been more self absorbed than "good". And yes some of these self absorbed people have often stated they were "good". Then go about doing things completely against what that means. I find it is not often myself who determines my rate of failure, over my family itself. They have always tried to remind me of their perfection, and my imperfection. The thing there while being reminded my sister steals and does drugs. I dismiss what they say, because wherever they are looking perfection must look like a cracked mirror.

3. This is why I say if someone treats you badly. " Share your heart always. Share the unique you. And never let anyone ever get you down. Simply if they try, maybe talk to them, sit by them, and see what has burrowed deep within." You may not know why because you have not bothered or cared to ask. Maybe if you have time do sit down and get to know them. See what has made them that way. Though not many people will randomly sit with you but some may. This next ramble isn't about someone who treated others badly over the one being badly treated. I remember getting fired from Wal-Mart for buying a coffee. I worked in the food court, and the register was to be closed. A woman came in her husband had just beat her, she was seeking an escape, she needed someone to talk to. She ran out so quickly she forgot her purse and did not have .25 cents for the coffee. So I opened the drawer and put a quarter in of my own money. We sat for a good hour maybe more and talked. I made her feel better, even if the coffee was only sipped a few times. The next day I was fired even though I explained what went on. I still never regret it, and would do it again. She needed someone to listen.

---

If you ever wish to talk you can often find me sitting alone on the beach or in the club. Not everyone talks to me because they are either focused on sex, or some other reason. It does not bother me, never has. But I will stop to talk to anyone who cares to message me. Quality over quantity any day.

---