3DXChat Community

SINsations - Movie Party - Fri 1 July... 19:00 GMT

Guest SayaX

Thank you for the clarification, Jessica.

I have to add that I am proud to be in a group where all people are encouraged to have their opinion and speak their minds. They have my full support and should never think to have to remain silent just because they are in this club. 

Again, a lot of fun with your party for you and all the others involved.

cheers

First Soundtrack Event was 1 month ago...

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3144-the-first-classic-music-evening-in-3dxchat/

I see the resemblance in your events and others do to. Coincidences in similaritys seem to happen alot in your themed partys. At the other hand if you guys roll out events like they are from assembly-line its no wonder you run out of ideas at a certain point, so you have my sympathy when you grab ideas from others :)

First Soundtrack Event was 1 month ago...

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3144-the-first-classic-music-evening-in-3dxchat/

I see the resemblance in your events and others do to. Coincidences in similaritys seem to happen alot in your themed partys. At the other hand if you guys roll out events like they are from assembly-line its no wonder you run out of ideas at a certain point, so you have my sympathy when you grab ideas from others :)

Well according to Achilles they were happening 2 years ago, so this is all null.

No disrespect but I like having things to do besides seeing 47 fuck rooms, so i don't see anything wrong with making frequent events. It's a nice way to make sure everyone has options.

Also.. for the 4th time, we did not "grab" the idea from anyone else. Saya has been running themed parties for as long as she has been here and MissAmy has been having soundtrack parties for more than 6 months. So let's make sure we have all the required information before pointing that finger and/or making assumptions :)

Also, i visit everyone's parties... yes even parties of people who have never stepped foot inside of any of ours. I've been to yours nearly every time you have one, and i also visit FoA parties. So it would be nice to keep things like this in mind when making statements or taking sides in an argument as stupid as this. :)

Oh I love this sound, I'll be there ;-p and I think that doesn't important be the first or the 100s to do this kind of party...the very important thing is have a fuck fun and do a lot of damn noise... Breanna Nitro and Saya are very good at this ;-))) don't miss it guys ;-p

Guest SayaX

Thanks darkangel and Veronique for your intelligent responses. I appreciate that.

I respect what OliU, darkangel and chloe and I have found FoA to be always welcoming to everyone as well as English speakers and I do not jump on their topics with childish comments like calling you "copycats". We are all adults here and this is a game we are here to enjoy and have fun.

I have helped run parties once a week and I have one group owner (no one here) who will make claims like I am trying to take over 3DX. The fact is:

1. We only ever have parties once or twice a week.
  2. We don't excessively spam World Chat and every other room
  3. We do this for fun, not competition
  4. People enjoy the parties and have fun
  5. There are some people who do care, who have ambitions of hitting 100 people in one room, but personally I don't care about big numbers. A good party atmosphere and good people will always be more important to me.

The posts initially made by Kashara and tinanude were unnecessary. JessicaX, I appreciate the support and I respect you are sticking up for me but some of your earlier posts just added fuel to the fire (the tissues, the Sons Of Anarchy thing mainly). I was just ignoring the initial criticism, made a simple statement and was planning to move on and I come back 2 hours later with 20+ new posts  :huh:. Can we please get this topic back on track now?

Stop the unnecessary drama and have fun.

We could discuss for hours what exactly is childish, without a result of cause :)

But fact is that it was unlucky to announce a similar party in such a short time (just saying ^^).

I am not part of any group here so I decide each time whether I interfere and to whom I hold.

And maybe my last post in this thread was a little bit ambiguous. 

Anyway, your subliminal hints and that you mentioned me by name has got me to participate again :)

BTW I do not like it when strangers speak in my name (as a general rule).

Chloe

edit hint: typo corrected