3DXChat Community

SINsations - Movie Party - Fri 1 July... 19:00 GMT

Guest SayaX

Guest SayaX

Bk9Wz3V.png

SINsation Films is proud to bring you an exclusive starring DJ BreannaX, DJ Nitro and DJ SayaX. Only showing at Nitro's Drive In Cinema!! Come by to listen to some of the best movie, TV and game soundtracks.

Popcorn and beer is on the house!!*

* Terms and Conditions... there is not really popcorn and the beer is 35 Xgold

bla_1467399600.png

sons-of-anarchy-logo.png

Who is copycats?  :P

Hi Jessica,

as you may have not noticed our presentation thread in the member announcement section yet and therefore maybe don't know what FoA is about, I added a screenshot and the link below. I even underlined the part which explains that FoA was founded as a reference to SoA from people who enjoyed the show, so you don't miss that. 

n8yy4xtk.jpg

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2448-%E2%98%A0-fuckers-of-anarchy-mc-%E2%98%A0/

just for clarification, have fun with your reference party :)

cheers

Hi Jessica,

as you may have not noticed our presentation thread in the member announcement section yet and therefore maybe don't know what FoA is about, I added a screenshot and the link below. I even underlined the part which explains that FoA was founded as a reference to SoA from people who enjoyed the show, so you don't miss that. 

n8yy4xtk.jpg

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2448-%E2%98%A0-fuckers-of-anarchy-mc-%E2%98%A0/

just for clarification, have fun with your reference party :)

cheers

I meant no disrespect but its always the same 2 or 3 people always pointing fingers and calling people copycats. Maybe those people should understand they are representing a larger group and keep their nose in their own business. It wasn't meant as an attack to you. I'm sorry if i offended anyone and thank you for the kind words and best wishes.