3DXChat Community

1st RL BBC experience

bedsole

I was 19 and about 3 months into my Freshman year in collage. My boyfriend and I had broken up after high school and I hadn't dated anyone since starting school. There was a boy (lets call him John) I liked, but he hadn't made any effort to talk to me. My roommate (lets call her Lucy) invited me to a sorority (ΑΔΠ) party one Friday night and I decided why not, so I went. Lucy was in her Sophomore year and had been dating a black guy (lets call him Trevor) since starting collage. I had meet Trevor several times, and he always jokes about a 3some with them. I would just laugh it off and consider it as harmless flirting. So I decided to go to the party and have fun.
I decided on a green floral sundress and white heels (kind of flirty but it was summer and I wasn't with anyone so). I arrived about a hour after the party got started and quickly found my Lucy, after I found the bar. She was dancing with her boyfriend and waved me over when she seen me. I danced with them for about 3 songs then noticed the John who I had a crush on. I told her I would be back in a moment and made my way across the room towards him. I playfully bumped into him when I walked by and we started talking. ( I thought YAY he is interested.) We talked for a few minuets and then made out way to the bar for another drink. I really thought we was hitting it off. I was flirting hard, laughing at all his jokes and making excuses to touch him. He even had his arm around my shoulders. Anyway, his friends came over and long story short, that was the end of our conversation. I shamefully walked back over to my roommate and her boyfriend. I told her what had happened and that I was gonna leave. Her boyfriend joked about the 3some again and I just laughed saying "yeah sure" in a sarcastic tone. I asked for the bathroom and them made my way up stairs to find it. I thought I had locked the door when I went in but.....
I was at the sink washing my hands when my Lucy slipped in the bathroom. She came in and was standing beside me applying lipstick while we chatted. She was telling me her Trevor told her "he couldn't wait until they got home and to go check to see if the bathroom was free". We joked about it for a couple of minuets, and then she texted him to come up. While we was standing there she was asking me things like; "Exactly how much have you had to drink?, Have you had sex since you started collage?, Have I seen anyone I was interested in at the party?" And then finally came the question that totally took me off guard, "Have you thought about the offer of a 3some with me and Trevor?". I was shocked and told her I thought that was just harmfully joking. Trevor came in and locked the door behind him. I was a little worried about what they had planned. Well the night was about to escalade quickly.
Lucy was playfully flipping my dress up showing off my ass to Trevor. I was nervous and shaking with fear. I tried to explain to them I had never been with a black man and I didn't know if I was interested in it. I was thinking since John and I had finally talked tonight I may have a chance with him now. Lucy lifted my dress up over my waist and Trevor made his way over to us. He leaned over to me softly saying, "If you don't want to, me or Lucy won't make you". I have to admit all the drinks I had and the fact I hadn't had sex in about 7 months I was excited by all the attention. My panties was stuck to me and I know Trevor noticed. I turned around my back to the sink looking at the two of them. Trevor grabbed me by my waist and picked me up setting me on the sink, his hands tracing along my waist and down my thighs. My body went from shaking to quivering and I could feel an intense heat building between my legs. Lucy grabbed my dress and pulled it up over my head, and there I was setting there in front of them wearing nothing but my white heels and a yellow thong. My whole body flushed red as my embarassment over took me. I couldn't believe what I was letting them do to me. Then Trevor's hand was between my legs rubbing my clit through the small patch of cloth covering my most private parts. His huge fingers slide inside my panties and rubbed the length of my vagina. My eyes closed and my head rolled back on my shoulders, a loud moan excaped my lips as i was enjoying his touch. Lucy, holding my shoulders, pushed me back onto the sink my head rested against the mirror. Climbing up on the sink setting beside me, she whispered into my ear, "I have to confess we followed you up here I wanted to shard Trevor with you." My eyes opened and my head rolled over looking at her. A smile was on her face "don't worry hunny he will take good care of you, I'm just here to watch and for support". Trevor pushed what felt like his fist but was only 2 fingers inside me and I gasp so loudly that everyone downstairs should have been able to hear me even over the music. Lucy grabbed my hand and I squeased it. I'm not sure how long it was or what happened inbetween, next thing I knew, Trevor was between my legs his tongue licking my thighs and over my clit. I was almost to the point of hyperventalating. I have had sex a few times in high school but never had my boyfriend given me oral. Lucy begain rubbing my clit as Trevor was expertly using his tongue inside of my vagania. I don't know what came over me, but I remember yelling (and yes I mean yelling) "OH FUCK TREVOR JUST FUCK ME ALREADY GODDAMN FUCK ME". I had never said anything like that before. I think I had my first orgasam as soon as the head of his penis entered my vagina. My whole body shuttered so hard I bumped my head on the mirror and had a knot for 2 weeks. Trevor was easy on me, he was working his penis into me slowly watching me making sure I was still ok with what was happening. Then I remember him telling me "babygirl that's one tight pussy". My high school boyfriend never talked to me like that, to be honest we never talked during sex any. My legs was pulled up and wrapped around his waist, one of my shoes falling to the floor as I locked my feet behind him making a loud klunk when it hit. Then I got the biggest shock of the night, he looked at me with eyes wide open "tell me how much you like this nigger dick tell me how you much you want it". My eyes open wide I mumbled " oh i love your dick". He stopped and shook his head "what was that?" I summed up all of the courage I could "I love that huge nigger dick I want you to fuck me fuck me all night". Most of the rest was a blur, he went full throttle after I said that. I'm not sure how many times I had an orgasam I couldn't keep count. The next thing I really remember was Lucy had ahold of my hand as Trevor pulled me off the sink and pushed me to my knees. He was stroking his penis, which I hadn't realised exactly how big it was untill then, just inches from my face. My thoughts was racing what was he gonna do now, what if her wanted me to suck it. Then the first shot of warm stickey cum hit me, rite in the corner of my left eye. Reflex caused me to shut my eyes and try to turn my head but he had a tight grip of my hair and wouldn't let me turn away. Shot after shot of cum landed on my face, in my hair, and even in my mouth. After he was finished cummin he rubbed his penis across my face smearing the cum.
Trevor got dressed and left the bathroom, Lucy stayed in there with me. I found the sink and washed my face and then looked for my dress. "Lucy where did my panties go? I don't remember taking them off." She laughed at me "Trevor kept them said they was his souvineer". After I gathered my composer we hugged and left the bathroom. At the bar she asked me how it was and I explained how I didn't remember much but I was sooo much satasfied. Then she amazed me, she opened her bag pulling out a camera "I got all of it on video we can watch it tomorrow." I hugged her again downed my drink and told her I was headed home. I was asleep by the time she came in.