3DXChat Community

New Here

Rachel

I met him in wc. Seems nice. Very knowledgable about game related things for his second day here. Good guy from what i can tell so the opposite of me :P

Probably alt then :P

Yours by chance?

Welcome Rach... I know I'm a bit late to the welcoming comittee but ya kno... it happens.

As for 3Dx Chat... It's like any other social game. You're amazed by the graphics and stuff to do in the first week or so but when that glow wears off ya pretty much just have your interactions with other players to occupy your time... Well... you could make those damn elaborate laggy apartments some people enjoy making... but that's just if you like some Minecraft with your social sex game. I mean they look nice and all... but my PC doesn't like me going there and says mean things to me whenever I try to go to one of those places. I'm sure you'll enjoy it tho... I'd try it out for a month and if you like it then commit to a larger amount of time so you can save a bit of money.

Anyway... I'm going to be on vacation this week and maybe we'll meet somewhere in the game or maybe not! Might just sit on the beach the whole time... ya kno. Sit on the beach in 3Dx chat while sitting on the beach IRL... Sounds like an achievment I should get.

OH ya... Make sure you look up SwoleDaBlackHulk. I hear he's a nice guy and he'll help you out with anything.

Hehe We both like Anime ahah :)