3DXChat Community

New Here

Rachel

Hello, my name is Rachel. I dont really want to give my last name due to own privacy issues. Anyway i want to ask what does it feel like when you play this game? also is there anything your are unsatisfied?

Please dont be harsh on me. I just want to make some friends and get to know what is feel like.

Thank you  

To be honest 3dxchat is a really cool place with some cool people. It lacks some content, but the graphics and cool people in my opinion makes up for it. I for one am not on 3dxchat much at the moment due to work, but I can point you in the direction of a few cool people. One in particular there is a cool guy by the name of SwoleDaBlackHulk in game who is very cool and a gentleman. I'd love becoming your friend in game whenever I'm on. My in game name is the same as my forum name. I hope to see you in game. Oh and it feels really nice being in game most of the time. I will say 3dxchat isn't for everyone though.

hi Rach and welcome. like any game (more than a game) there is always stuff that could be better but this place is all about friends and relationships with people. there is nothing like it really. i mean there are similar games around but not as good as 3dx, imho. say hiya if you see me around and dont be afraid to ask people stuff. most people here are sooper nice

UPpdjsJ.jpg

Hey Rachel  :)

Welcome in our little crazy Village :lol:

or with other words...

Welcome to

Wonderlandtwo_zps9ad6e632.png

To be honest 3dxchat is a really cool place with some cool people. It lacks some content, but the graphics and cool people in my opinion makes up for it. I for one am not on 3dxchat much at the moment due to work, but I can point you in the direction of a few cool people. One in particular there is a cool guy by the name of SwoleDaBlackHulk in game who is very cool and a gentleman. I'd love becoming your friend in game whenever I'm on. My in game name is the same as my forum name. I hope to see you in game. Oh and it feels really nice being in game most of the time. I will say 3dxchat isn't for everyone though.

Hi Rachel

Welcome to 3DX. This world is full of fun, is sometimes crazy and some interesting people reside here. But more importantly, this world is what you make it.

Take a look around and feel free to say hi if you run into me; I'm not so hard to find :)

See ya around

200.gif Dive on in and have some fun. How does it feel? at times amazing200.gif As a long time member here, if you need any help just ask.

hi Rach and welcome. like any game (more than a game) there is always stuff that could be better but this place is all about friends and relationships with people. there is nothing like it really. i mean there are similar games around but not as good as 3dx, imho. say hiya if you see me around and dont be afraid to ask people stuff. most people here are sooper nice

UPpdjsJ.jpg

tumblr_n8a6s7lofb1sr7oyro1_500.gif

rachel, just grab a seat and yes *chews n thinks*

tumblr_inline_nft3vwZLDu1s8fnd6.gif

free group-popcorn is also included free in a yearly membership^^

welcome. As in real life there are some nice people and some not so nice people. if i could give you any advice it would to not be shy in game and talk to people. Some come into the game and tend to keep to themselves. worst thing you can do. I did it when i joined. so just be friendly, dont be afraid to say hello to people and just talk. 

Welcome in and Rock 'n' Roll up! Hope you'll gonna make lot of friends ,have fun! ;)

So i want to thank everyone to being so friendly. I will get my membership next week so i can play the game as well. Does everyone has to be 18 to play this game? because my friend played it and she was 16. 

post-11351-0-40448400-1466173235_thumb.jpg

So i want to thank everyone to being so friendly. I will get my membership next week so i can play the game as well. Does everyone has to be 18 to play this game? because my friend played it and she was 16. 

Yes, 3DXChat is a Adult Game and everyone has to be 18! :)

Lol :lol: I think current plays not only your friend under 18 ^^

Guest Twiggy

Heya

Some Tip: If you talk in local alot you ll find alot of new friends and people that love to chat. I d stay away from Worldchat for now though. Theres lots of special persons around that you dont want to become frineds with yet :D

Welcome to the mad house ;)

lol Nikki

You're very welcome Rachel. Also to answer your question yes everyone is suppose to be 18, but there are some that "borrows" their parents credit card for a better way to put it and plays. There are also those that may have parents that allows their kids to play not fully knowing what 3dxchat is which in my view dangerous, cause it gives child predators a means to connect with them which could make way for real life meetings. My thoughts are enjoy the game, the good people on it, don't take anything from this game to real life though if you do be extremely careful, remember not everyone is who they say they are, and not everyone means well. Don't forget to look up SwoleDaBlackHulk he's a really cool guy and will go out of his way to try and help you. Oh yeah don't forget my name in game of 3dxchat is the same as here in the forum, so look for me. I tend to jump on whenever I'm able with free time to spare from work. Btw what will your in game name be?

Hi Rachel,

A few words to try to answer your question. I have been playing 3dx now for almost 2 years and i logg in almost every night. Others already have said that the game is very much what you make out of it and yes it is. My two years here have been different from time to time, depending on my present situation in life and what I want at the moment, as well as on the company I have, but I have allways enjoyed it.

Different people have different reasons to come here. Some come for sex only, others more for the social networking, meeting friends and having long time relationships and sharing a nice time. Some see it as a roll-play only, not mixing in their private lifes at all, sometimes even publicly or secretly acting a different gender. Others are very much just themselves. It does give you an almost infinit possebility for exploring your sexuality, something that can be more difficult in real. And there are many different fetishes and kinks around and it is likely that you will find people to share them with regardless if your sexuality is "vanilla" or "kinky".

Some people prefer to have sex with multiple partners while others prefer to have relationships, and theese can be either exclusive to one partner or open for sex outside the relationship. There are almost as many variations here as people. And it is the people, you and me, who are the game, 3dx is just a nicely animated place to meet likeminded people. 

We meet friends, lovers, partners and we become involved with our real feelings. (This is probably why I play it today even if my reason was different when I first came here.) With this follows all the feelings we feel in real, happiness, tenderness, caring, excitement, arrousal, you name it, but other feelings that naturally also are present in the game are dissapointment, jealousy, anger, hate and hurt. This is probably why some keep from involving real life in the game, to keep the negative feelings at a distance. At least that is what I believe.

To me the most important word to ponder regarding the playing is trust. First, is it important to trust the ones I meet or do I just take them on face value. Does it matter what gender they really are when getting intimate or do I enjoy the projection of who they pretend to be. 

If it matters, how do I know I can trust my partner, especially since everybody has the ability to use three different avis, with different look, name and gender. As everybody knows, it is not wise to give out personal information on the net, at least before you really trust someone, so we are stuck with this problem. How do I know that the photos of you, in your picture gallery, really are of you and not stolen from internet.

I don't have any 100% answer about how to solve this. I have met people who are stuck in not trusting anyone, thereby never really feeling relaxed and happy. My only simple advice here is to try to not be naive about it, to give eachother time and to trust your gut feeling. There is also a trick that can be used in an exclusive relationship and that is to make all your three avis known to your partner so it will be visible if any of them is logged on. I would like to emphasise though that the positive will outweigh the negative as long as you don't get caught into the trap of not being able to trust.

After all I come back evening after evening, waiting for and meeting my loved one, and having a wonderful time. I hope you will enjoy this game as much as I do.

Write me if you want

Good luck

Dax

You're very welcome Rachel. Also to answer your question yes everyone is suppose to be 18, but there are some that "borrows" their parents credit card for a better way to put it and plays. There are also those that may have parents that allows their kids to play not fully knowing what 3dxchat is which in my view dangerous, cause it gives child predators a means to connect with them which could make way for real life meetings. My thoughts are enjoy the game, the good people on it, don't take anything from this game to real life though if you do be extremely careful, remember not everyone is who they say they are, and not everyone means well. Don't forget to look up SwoleDaBlackHulk he's a really cool guy and will go out of his way to try and help you. Oh yeah don't forget my name in game of 3dxchat is the same as here in the forum, so look for me. I tend to jump on whenever I'm able with free time to spare from work. Btw what will your in game name be?

What so special he got this guy to ask her and insisting so much to meet him in game? It is because  SwoleDaBlackHulk is your second avatar?

Welcome Rach... I know I'm a bit late to the welcoming comittee but ya kno... it happens.

As for 3Dx Chat... It's like any other social game. You're amazed by the graphics and stuff to do in the first week or so but when that glow wears off ya pretty much just have your interactions with other players to occupy your time... Well... you could make those damn elaborate laggy apartments some people enjoy making... but that's just if you like some Minecraft with your social sex game. I mean they look nice and all... but my PC doesn't like me going there and says mean things to me whenever I try to go to one of those places. I'm sure you'll enjoy it tho... I'd try it out for a month and if you like it then commit to a larger amount of time so you can save a bit of money.

Anyway... I'm going to be on vacation this week and maybe we'll meet somewhere in the game or maybe not! Might just sit on the beach the whole time... ya kno. Sit on the beach in 3Dx chat while sitting on the beach IRL... Sounds like an achievment I should get.

OH ya... Make sure you look up SwoleDaBlackHulk. I hear he's a nice guy and he'll help you out with anything.

The name SwoleDaBlackHulk would give me creeps already :P

No, Nikki... You're doing it wrong... You have to say he's a nice guy and will help out with anything. He's TOTALLY not a creeper. (pssst... just go with it.)

Make sure you look up SwoleDaBlackHulk, he's a cool guy and helps out with all of your chores.

I met him in wc. Seems nice. Very knowledgable about game related things for his second day here. Good guy from what i can tell so the opposite of me :P

Hey Rob! It is the good guy you talking? Right out from the box? May i've been surprised you think?

post-5159-0-32346900-1466287953_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-22642500-1466287970_thumb.jpg

Briana... Staph it. This topic is for welcoming Rachel to the game and letting her know that SwoleDaBlackHulk will be there for all of her needs... Not your Chucky pictures or cracks at RobT.

Oh ya, Rachel... Make sure you find SwoleDaBlackHulk and ask him anything you'd like to. He'll be glad to assist you in your endevours through 3DxChat.