3DXChat Community

1 year 3DX - Xanars story

Xanar

Well, some of you know me as Xanar, as the guy from the beach, as DJ for AoD or just as a friend. Since many of my friends decided to share their stories, I wanted to do that as well. Letting you know how I became the guy I am now.

I still remember my first day in 3DX. I just finished creating my character and I was ready. So the first location I entered was the beach. Nothing to see there. Just some girls in Bikini, some guys sitting in the sand. But wait - In the distance I saw something.

I clicked on it and all of a sudden my avatar moved.... I moved right to the island, well - I swam.

Then I stood in front of them. Two girls doing it, in public! Then I just heard a clicking noise and saw a name next to the chatbox. "Wanna join?"

My heart was racing. My first sex in 3DX would be a threesome?!? I accepted and they wrote purple messages. I asked them how to do that and they were so nice and explained it to me - During sex.

I was kinda shy and just finished my first threesome and my first sex. What's next?

I joined some rooms. The Nightclub, the Yacht, Love Island. I also joined some user rooms.

There were some parties here and there.

A few days later a friend of mine who was living in the States joined the game. We were able to see each other and kiss and cuddle while I was in germany and she in US.

It was just awesome. But she wanted more. She asked me if it's possible to have a threesome. We went to one of those Sex-Rooms and there I asked a german girl.... well, my friend asked her. She agreed and I had so much fun with the new girl and my friend.

The next day I saw that girl sitting on the beach and I joined her. We were talking all the time and..... this girl became my BFF and we still play together since today. Her name is Chouun.

Due some RL-Problems my friend from the states had to leave 3DX but luckily I made some other friends in the game. JessicaX, Deelicious, xCandy. But to this point I didn't play as Xanar, I played as Tisdan. I'll explain later why I changed my name.

We played a lot and we had a lot of fun. I met a girl named YoungAmanda and we both opened our first club "The barefoot Club". We played any kind of music and every day was pure fun.

She then changed her name and again we both ran the club.

At some points in 3DX I even worked as as priest and married some couples. Lynnibree and Lunastella, Chouun and her new friend....

I met a girl named SayaX who also became one of my biggest friends in 3DX. Anyway - Remember what I wrote above? Yes, I played as Tisdan instead of Xanar. Well, to make it short - I betrayed friends. I lied on them. I felt so bad and ... I just deleted Tisdan.... and created Xanar.

Xanar wasn't well known and since I betrayed my friends, I wasn't part of the club anymore.

That all changed when a guy named Berich asked me to join a group named "Angels of Desire" - A fun group.

He had the idea to roleplay as a biker-gang but soon we found out, it's hard to recruit people. I suggested "Let's open a hideout. A Club where we hangout." That's the hour where AoD as you know it today was born.

I started to work on a room and then we had our club. Our first party was a huge success... 10 People dancing in my room.... The next day we had 21..... The other day 29.... It became more and more.

Soon we were able to recruit new people. LauraTWK, who posted an article about AoD in her blog became a member of our club. More and more time passed and during a meeting, Berich told us, that he wants to leave 3DX. He made me the boss of the club. I stood there, I wasn't able to say anything. I was shocked....

I worked way too much during that time and felt burned out. My BFF spoke to me. She cheered me up. LauraTWK then became Vice-President and she helped me as good as she can. Thank you Laura ;)

But every good side has also a downside. A member left AoD and started his own club. He made his thing, we did ours. But soon it started to be a big competition. For one day AoD opened on a friday and the next day he was complaining.... Wow....

During my time in 3DX I met some awesome people I want to mention now.

Chouun, thank you for always being there for me. Words can't explain how much you helped me, what you did for me. I wish I could give it back to you one day. Thank you.

SayaX, I met you as a random girl and you are now one of my closest friend. You helped out in AoD and you even became an official DJ. Thank you so much.

Kaname, SquirtBunny, SabineWren - I can't say how much your friendship means to me. Thank you all :)

xCandy, Deelicious, Jessica, Amy - Thanks for giving me a second chance. I know, I have done something bad but you gave me a second chance. Thank you.

LauraTWK, IceScream, Ponanza, TheChilledOne, GreenEyedMinst, JazzAhDee - AoD wouldn't be AoD without you all. Thanks for helping out, for dancing, for singing. Especially to Laura, thanks for becoming a big part of AoD and for being my friend.

MissD - Thank you for stepping into my virtual life. I enjoy your company every day and I don't want to miss it. I love you <3

Fubarman - You're my bro and thank you for your words and your respect. I hope I can be a good friend to you like you are to me!

Guest SayaX

Thanks for your kind words Xan! You have been such a great help and a good friend. You played a massive part in hosting the Brain Tumour Awareness Party, without your help and support that would never have been possible.

I won't name any names about the ex member who stepped down. However, as you know, I also decided to step down from AOD as I wanted pursue other things. You was very kind and gracious and gave me a great warm send off. With TOL and TSL it has never been a competition between the two it has always been a great partnership and both groups regularly help each other out and I am always welcomed and enjoy DJing for AOD as a guest DJ.

So, in this post I want to write about an important thing wich is part of my daily life in 3DX - AoD or "Angels of Desire".

One day, a guy named Berich had an idea. He wanted to make a Roleplay-Club, a biker-club. Guys and girls who share their adventures 

from the road while sitting at the table, drinking lots and lots of beer.

He got help from someone named GreenEyedMinst. Together they founded "Angels of Desire-MC".

At the same day, they both started to recruit people for their idea and then there was me. I liked the idea. A club without any strings.

I joined and became a prospect. But soon we found out, that not everyone likes the idea of just talking. We weren't able to find members.

So we had some ideas. A post in the Forum? A Youtube-Video? Nay!

We wanted something better. A club! Our own club!

Our hideout, our place to get drunk and work on our motorcycles while listening to Rock.

We had our first party. It was well visited. 10 people came! 3 became prospects at the same night.

It was just awesome. We were happy and I worked on a new playlist for every time we opened.

On our next party we had 20 People rocking the club. Soon Berich made me the Vice-President of AoD. It was a honor for me.

We had our parties every thursday and one thursday, a girl came into our club.

Her name was LauraTWK and one of our members told us, that she runs her own webblog and she wrote an artice out us.

Holy crap! She wrote about us!!! (Read here)

She seemed very nice and soon she became one of our prospects. Every party was awesome. Many people had fun.

But we wanted to entertain our guests and members... not only with music.

We came to the idea, that we need Angels... well, strippers and hookers. But that whole system wasn't well tought and soon we had some

drama with some girls.

But it was time to make AoD better. I started to work on another club and soon, we moved from Apartment 2 into Apartment 1.

The new club offered a VIP-Area with 2 beds, a nice stage to dance and some couches and seats. The balcony was awesome as well.

From time to time I did some changes to the room.... But then...

From the beginning on we always had meetings. During those meetings we discuss generall stuff like new ideas, new prospects and upcomming events.

But there was one meeting, I'll never forget.

As usuall we were all sitting around the table. Berich and me on our seats at the end of the table.

He started the meeting as usuall... and then... "Before we'll start, I want everone to grab a beer" and so we did.

He stood up, looked to me.... "We all know, what Xanar does for AoD and I have thought about it and I want him to be the president of AoD".

I was happy, smiling..... I was the president of AoD... But then he continued...

"... but the past has shown me, that 3DX is not the same as before and therefore I'll leave 3DX".

We all sit there in silence... No one was saying anything. My mood went from happy to sad in just a few seconds.

Berich went and left the room. Again, silence.... I just remember that I said "Okay, meeting is over".

I then invited Berich into my home and we talked... talked... talked.... (Read here)

From that time on, I had the feeling I need to work even harder. I opened AoD one hour earlier, closed one hour later.

I felt burned out until my BFF talked to me. I needed help and I got help. LauraTWK became the vice-president of AoD.

I always trusted her and I know, she won't fail me. Since today she never failed me.

Soon we hired many new DJ's. SabineWren, JessyDesire, Eraphia, MissD, MrsCandice, SpinalRip, Yoda....

Every DJ was unique in his own way. Some played more Hard-Rock, the other one played more slow songs.

They all helped to make AoD what it is today - A place to have fun, to rock, to drink beer, to drink even more beer!

Honestly, that first visit to AoD has defined my 3dx experience ever since. I had a short conversation with a guy named Winn and then the next day he messaged me and said "hey, the guys liked having you in the club yesterday and we saw you wrote some kind words about us.". He was the AoD recruitment officer and he asked me to be part of the club. Until this point, I'd always wandered around rooms by myself, making a few friends but still being a bit of a loner, so I was super excited to be invited to be part of something. I played it cool and said something casual like "Oh sure, that could be fun" but really I was bursting with joy.

To show my appreciation, I wanted to do everything I could for the club, so I turned up everyday, made posts on my blog and eventually setup a club homepage with Xanar. Then one meeting Berich and Xanar said "Xanar can't DJ this week. Can anyone fill in?" Nobody volunteered and I had experience of DJing in 3dx and real life so I nervously said I could do it. The night came and I was so nervous. For months, everyone had loved Xanar's tunes and I was going to play some familiar stuff but also some new stuff. I had no idea if anyone would like it or if there would be a riot cos I was doing something different. But it was a night I will never forget and they did like it so I was invited to be the club's 2nd DJ. More DJs soon followed in the coming days, weeks and months and in no time we had a full roster of DJs in rotation throughout the week.  

And then not too long later i had the shocking of being asked to be vice-president, We were to vote on who it should be but Xanar said "I need the vice-president to be someone i can rely on and to be my right hand so I will choose who I want". He said my name. I was shocked and speechless. This time I couldn't play it cool. My only words were "Are you for real?!". It took a few minutes for me to compose myself and for it to sink in. "So do you accept?", he asked. "Fuck yeah!" was my reply. And he's been stuck with me ever since!

But really I owe him so much because he welcomed me into the club and gave me a place that I could feel at home. He's been an amazing friend and has tolerated my random meltdowns with a caring smile. And then he put his trust and faith in me when he didn't have to. Thank you Xanar xx

Everyone who has been here from last year has experience a long way from the game. It's this new experience of meeting new people, new surroundings, a whole new enviorment as overall, etc. Everyone has their own personal experience to share. Whether you just look for sex, do something to escape real world, etc. Each indivisuals has a story to share how they have changed over the courses through the game. I, myself, had changed a long the way and met many new people that could never imagine meeting such people. I am happy to know each and every one of them. They have been great friends and great people that you guys may or may not know. Sorry, no names will be added, but those people know who they are.

By reading your stories. I was really touched and had to share something because it really is an amazing adventure upon 3DX World. You too Xanar is an amazing guy :) Even though we've never talked much, I truly believe it from the start. I've always remember seeing the "AoD" rooms up, but it was always so crowded that I oftenly come for a short while only since my laptop always slows down a lot or crashes and i don't know why it does that, but it does. Anyways.....it is hard Xanar that you did took a big task of holding such club, but you're doing great!!! I know it's hard to do it all alone, but you have such wonderful friends to help you run the place and it still runs as good as before. You and your people are doing very great. Keep up with the good works and keep up with the clubs. Everyone enjoys it as well as myself, but like I explained earlier, it's the reason I don't stay long.

Guest SayaX

I think asking Laura to help you with AOD was one of the best decisions. I remember when Laura was TOL photographer, Laura was there every single week supporting. You can always rely on Laura to be supportive and a loyal friend. I also love Laura's blog. I check it most days and it gives me some great memories. Some of the most memorable times in 3DX captured in pictures.

Thank you Laura! You are amazing!