3DXChat Community

Lumi's Adventures II

Lumi

OgyMpPL.png

An In-Character Diary Blog by Lumierre

Original Thread/Part One Can Be Found: Here

Hello sexy people and welcome to Lumi's Adventures - Part two!  

This diary thread continues on from where Part One left off and is presented in an in-character format (meaning it is written from Lumi's perspective). Since returning to 3DX after a year away I figured I'd start afresh with Lumi's blog. I spend my time in 3DX doing a lot of roleplay and almost never break character, if you'd like to hang out and RP sometime or get to know Lumi then look her up ingame or shoot me a message here on the forum. Please ensure you have good English skills and the ability to roleplay and use the /me emote feature if you wish to play with Lumi. I reject colds and won't play with people who can't speak good English, have a grasp of roleplay and a character with some substance.

All diary entries as based on actual ingame encounters and include actual quotes from the roleplay involved.

I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment or ask me questions, but for the sake of tidiness and keeping page-loading times low for everyone please do not quote entire posts with images.

Thanks everyone! ♥

EPISODE GUIDE

(1) A long Time Cumming

Lumi explains her time away from 3DX and looks back at her past.

She recalls her first interracial experiences including the horror at discovering she'd had sex with a convicted rapist.

Her entry into the Halloween contest in 2015 and her first thoughts upon returning to 3DX world in 2016.

(2) Baby Steps

Lumi explores Fresco Club and goes on her first date since returning, dancing and having sex with a new friend who cums kinda early.

(3) Romancing The Bone

Lumi meets a new friend and enjoys a lovely dinner date and dancing.

They retire to his home where she gives him the best sex of his life

(4) Crossing Over

Things get out of hand when Lumi offers to help a gay friend get revenge on his nasty ex boyfriend.

Her allure proving too much, her friend ends up indulging in sex with a woman for the first time ever.

(5) Senior Sizzle

Lumi meets an older gentleman while out clubbing one evening. Turns out he's more than three times her age ... and married.

That doesn't stop her from making a new friend though ... and enjoying some wonderful sex with a 65yo.

Character Biography

TLoNrGp.png

Name:           Lumierre "Lumi" LeMew

Height:          5'2" (157cm)

Weight:         110lb (50kg)

Build:             Petite

Bust:              B-cup

Hair:              Black  (Often dyed blonde or pink)

Eyes:             Blue

Orientation:   Heterosexual (Straight)

Nationality:  French born, raised in Australia

Family:           None known

Lumierre was born in France, before her parents moved to Australia where the young girl spent her childhood and teen years. Lumi does not remember this, however, and like many 3DX characters she simply awoke here one day at the age of 21, with no memory of her life prior. Therefore she does not speak any French at all, only English. 

With nothing but a wrist-band showing her name, Lumi awoke a little confused when she arrived in 3DX. It didn't take long though and she quickly found herself distracted from any thoughts of her past as she was drawn into the intense party and nightlife scene in 3DX world. She's since found work, love, and lust ... then lost it all again. Life can be a very fast-paced, hyper-sexual journey in 3DX world, and to help keep her mind in order Lumi often enjoys writing her thoughts and experiences down in her personal diary.

These days Lumi spends most of her time dancing in local nightclubs with friends, swimming at the beach or working out to keep her little figure in top condition. Healthy body = healthy mind! Occasionally she DJs at clubs or private parties and also spent a long while working as a personal assistant to a CEO. Currently she has no job however, so spends all her time living the good life!

(1)  A Long Time Cumming

uZ0Z8dM.png

Lumi looks back over the past year while relaxing in 3DX's newest nightclub, The Fresco Club

Sitting at the bar in the new Fresco Club, I let my mind wander ...

Wow ... how long has it been since I wrote a diary entry?

Almost a year?

This was the first time I'd gone out clubbing in a whole year, and my first time ever in the Fresco Club. So much had changed ...

I guess that's how life goes sometime, you just need to step away for a while and be responsible. Since I arrived in 3DX-world life had just been one raunchy party after another! Drinking, dating, dancing, all the good stuff. But eventually all good things come to an end, and a girl can't spend her entire life partying without finding a way to pay the rent and make ends meet. 

And so as life would have it, I found myself having to retire from the party scene almost a year ago, get a steady job and knuckle-down to make some money. I always intended to return to the party-scene, I just never knew exactly when it would happen. I'd found myself a job after I was approached by a random gentleman in the 3DX Nightclub one evening. John was a responsible, respected businessman in 3DX world, a CEO of a small private nightclub chain. We'd gotten to talking over a drink or two, and John would explain that he was looking to hire a secretary, a personal assistant of sorts, to help him manage his clubs and demanding business schedules. The pay was good, and the conditions sounded reasonable, so I agreed.

Slipping into my classiest business dress suit and slipping on my reading glasses, I went to meet John and start my new job...

UpSFyOC.png

Lumi and her boss 'John'. She would spend the better part of a year trying to keep his hands off her!

John would give me pretty simple tasks. I'd manage his schedule and contacts, arrange meetings, take notes for him, this sort of thing ... kinda boring, but it paid well! I'd soon discover though that the hardest part of the job wasn't the work itself - it was my boss! John turned out to be quite a pervert, and I'd spend almost every day trying to keep him out of my pants. I'd left the life of sex and parties behind me to take this job, and I really didn't want to let sex interfere with my professionalism. As such, I never once allowed him to have sex with me and managed to keep our relationship purely professional for an entire year!

I spent my time purely focused on my work. Though all work and no play does make for a boring Lumi, so around October last year I decided to give myself a little treat. It was Halloween, and I'd heard of many great parties being held to celebrate the occasion. And so it was I got myself dressed up, and hit the town in fancy dress to celebrate Halloween. It would be the only time in the past year that I returned and allowed myself a little fun.

Body paint ... oh my god ... Not only is it a paint to wash off, but to apply it I need to shave off all my body hair. Including .. downstairs. I've never liked having my pussy shaved completely, it makes me feel like a little girl again or something, but I did for the sake of my costume as I'd decided to dress up at .... Hulkette! The female version of The Hulk!

After painting my whole body green, dying my hair to match, slipping on some big boots, a mask and some ribbons to cover my sexy bits, I hit the town to party with all the other Halloween freaks. 3DX Nightclub was decorated especially for Halloween, it looked great! After spending some time dancing I noticed some people gathering in one corner of the club so went to investigate. As it turned out there was a Halloween outfit contest being run on the forums! I lined up to have my picture taken too and excitedly entered the contest.

L0kR2tL.png

Lumi's costume for the 2015 Halloween costume contest on the forums - Hulkette!

After the contest I returned to my job, working for John. I wouldn't go clubbing again until the middle of 2017. As it would turn out I didn't win the Halloween contest, didn't even get a mention in fact! Though lots of people liked my costume and commented on it. I wasn't sad, I'd had a great time on Halloween, dancing the night away with other people in fancy dress. I didn't find a date though, and didn't get to have sex in my naughty Hulkette costume. But that's okay! Life isn't always about fucking something every day, and while I LOVE sex it's certainly not the main priority in my life.

Sex ...

I cast my mind back ... how long had it been since I'd had sex? A whole year!!

Would my lady-parts still work?? Had cobwebs formed between my legs? Perhaps my vagina had sealed over??

Just kidding! But it really had been a whole year since I had sex, let alone gone partying at all. I still remember the last two men I'd had sex with before I left 3DX world to focus on my new job ... James and Tyresse...

James ... I'd told the story of my encounter with him before, in my old diary. James was my first interracial experience, the first time I'd ever had sex with a black man. To say it was amazing would be an understatement, though I think that was just because of Jame's talents and the blessing between his legs. He'd certainly left an impression on me ... you ever have sex with someone that's just THAT GOOD that you almost find yourself falling in love with them?

Well that was how James left me feeling ...

m2O1aJ6.png

Lumi casts her mind back to her mind-blowing encounter with James (BBCinjail)

I still get butterflies when I think of it. His ripped body, that chocolate skin, his cock long and as thick as my forearm and the feeling of a fire hydrant exploding between my legs when he came in me. He was an intimidating guy, in and out of the bedroom. There was something in his eye, something dangerous and worrying ... but also exciting.

I just couldn't get him out of my head after he'd fucked me. 

I remember sitting on my sofa the day after when everything changed though. There I was, thinking of James, softly running my fingertips between my legs, over my sex which still ached from being stretched to it's limit to accomodate my new friend, when suddenly on the TV I saw him .... 

No ... it couldn't be James? Not my James!? Surely!  

I nearly vomited as I watched the news story play out on the screen in front of me ...

sLbP1Qf.png

Lumi discovers James is actually a convicted rapist who'd escaped prison!

Oh.My.Fucking.God....

I felt suddenly ill ... I knew something was strange about James' all-orange jumpsuit, but I hadn't put two and two together. He was an escaped prisoner! A rapist no less!! I'd invited him into my own home, I'd had his cock inside me, the same cock that had brutally assaulted countless other unsuspecting girls. He even came inside me ....

Thankfully though, unlike his victims, I use birth control pills religiously. Kinda a 'must' in a world like ours here in 3DX.

I slammed the button on the TV remote, turning off the horrible news story. The sickly feeling in my tummy took a couple of days to go away. I made a mental note right then and there to pay more attention to the men I bring home, and to be much more careful in future.

Still though, despite the horror of finding out I'd fucked an escaped rapist, I'd found myself deeply intrigued by my first interracial encounter. There's just something about contrast that really turns me on. Be it age, size or race. My curiosity my piqued and my hunger for more chocolate soon took over. A few days later, in an attempt to clear my mind of the disgust of James, I met a lovely gentleman called Tyresse. Or rather .. he met me ...

lkZroWo.png

Tyresse (Tyressemandingo) approaches Lumi in the club, whispering what he'd like to do to her ...

Tyresse was very forward and didn't mess around. Standing near the bar in the 3DX Nightclub I'd felt like someone was watching me, and sure enough my feelings were confirmed when I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck, then words whispered into my ear...

"I seen your diary on the forums, Lumi.." He whispered. Holy shit, he knew my name!

"You like black guys, baby? I got something that make you scream, girl..." He growled into my ear.

Make me scream? Uhh ... honestly I wasn't looking to scream, least not in pain! But I couldn't help but be aroused by his forward approach, his confidence. And as I mentioned earlier I was indeed looking forward to trying some more chocolate in my diet ...

We danced for a while, kissed. My little hands explored beneath his shirt, fingertips following the contours of his muscles as we flirted on the dance floor. Soon after we took a cab back to my apartment, and decided to cool off and sober up a little in my pool. Of course one thing led to another, and the passion became so intense that we didn't even make it inside before our clothes came off! 

H7d5PHT.png

Lumi wakes and warms Tyresse up with a long and loving blowjob on her balcony.

wm044ph.png

Tyresse returns the favor, sampling Lumi's nectar before revealing he was in fact .. a virgin!

I wove my magic using my mouth, his cock was monstrous, even thicker than James'. And physically he was even taller and heavier built. Tyresse's thigh alone was as thick as my waist! A true stallion indeed, a powerhouse! I was super excited as I went down on him, my darkly glossed lips sealed tight around his black rod, tongue swirling around it's head with his moans of pleasure falling on my ears. He eagerly returned the favor, carrying me to the outside sofa where he spent an eternity going down between my legs.

It didn't take long for us to both desire more. Tyresse lifted me from the sofa and into the air. I still remember the burning sensation as my little entry stretched heavily to take him, Tyresse dropping me down onto his cock while holding me in the air. He began fucking me on my balcony, the hot sun beading down on my pale skin as he grunted and groaned. But something wasn't right ... I noticed his movements were awkward, jerky. His rythym was ... strange. It was like he didn't know what he was doing ...

Sure enough Tyresse confessed with a whisper into my ear ... despite his confidence, his forwardness and his physical prowess I was in fact the first girl he had EVER fucked. He was a virgin and didn't have a clue what he was doing. I reassured him that it was okay, and decided that I would take control - not only to help him, but to help myself as it's always better to control penetration myself when having sex with a very well endowed man.

MOoxX0s.png

Taking control, Lumi rides her big friend to an explosive climax, taking his virginity.

mxUPYGU.png

Lumi and Tyresse relax on her bed afterward

It was lovely. I took control and with slow, deliberate gyrations of my little hips I brought him to a strong, but gentle climax inside me. Though I'd ended up doing all the work I still had a lovely time with Tyresse, even if he wasn't as skilled as James. And beside the pleasure it was still a HUGE honor to be the girl someone chose to lose their virginity to. I'll never forget that, or Tyresse. Since that day I never heard from him again, or any of my friends in fact, as the very next morning I packed my bag and left 3DX's party scene to begin my new job for John the CEO.

That was the last time I'd had sex ... over a year ago.  I blinked, snapping out of my memories and back to the present - sitting in the Fresco Club, sipping on my drink while gazing around at the crowd. It was now June 2017. A new club, new faces, new fashions. So much had changed and now that I had quit my job and returned to the party scene I truly looked forward to getting out there into it, and getting it into me... ;-)

Lumi

(2) Baby Steps

KS2KeAt.png

Lumi shakes her thing in the new Fresco Club

I was beginning to grow quite fond of this new nightclub. 

Fresco Club offered a large venue with plenty of room. Two vast levels, an ample bar, a ton of lighting and a great stage for singers and dancers to perform. These facts, combined with it being the hottest new venue in 3DX-world, meant Fresco Club was always full of patrons, shaking their thing, making out, fucking in a dark corner or even just sitting quietly at the bar observing the crowd.

It was time for me to take some small, baby steps back into the nightlife. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a little fun of my own too, maybe meet a hot guy ... or two, and ensure my body was still performing as intended. And so I began to visit the club daily, and it wasn't long before I found my groove once more. I wasn't the only person to notice my groove was good either, one evening I was approached by a tall, dark gentleman who introduced himself as "Love."

68uMiJj.png

Lumi and Lovemad dancing and flirting together at Fresco Club

"Love?" I replied. "Aww, that's a sweet name! I'm Lumi, awesome to meet ya!"

My blue eyes took in this man's form as we danced together, small talk and flirting. He was tall, well built but not a muscle-bound monster. I liked his gruff, long hair and the stubble he wore on his features. His accent told me he wasn't from where I came from, but thankfully there wasn't much of a language barrier and we could communicate just fine.

My instincts were running overtime. This guy was definitely interested in me, and I myself was more than a little anxious to enjoy my first intimacy in well over a year. 

"Your place, or mine, sweety?"  I asked after we finished our drinks and caught our breath from dancing.

"Mine." He replied with his svelte accent, ordering a cab for us both before I had any chance to reply further.

I like his home. Arriving a little later together I staggered in the doorway with a giggle, stumbling slightly on my high heels. I wasn't drunk, I rarely drink too much, but it's true I was a little tipsy! He gave me a brief tour, before the pair of us collapsed into his sofa with a laugh, falling together. Instinct took over, and with a gentle purr of delight we curled up against one another, eyes falling shut as lips fell open...

PRt7G2z.png

Lumi and Lovemad begin to let nature take over...

They say kissing and dancing are both people's subconscious ways of sizing up another person's sexual compatibility. If that was true then the way our tongues danced within Love's mouth as my glossy lips pressed against his was a good sign. As our mouths worked feverishly so did our hands. I wasted no time unfastening his pants, while simultaneously he undid the little strap at my back, holding my dress in place. Within minutes I was semi-nude, my pert little breasts on display for him, along with my neatly trimmed sex. His hands went to work on both, while likewise my own began to explore and awaken his manhood with soft stroking, combined with a gentle squeeze and twist on every movement.

"Bed, or here on the sofa?" I asked.

"Here will do to begin. I hope you are not tired."  Whispered Love.

"I like many positions. It might take me some time..." He added.

8GjX5BN.png

Foreplay intensifies as clothing reduces ...

Love was decently sized downstairs. Not a monster, around average length and girth. Fully engorged he moaned into our kiss as I stroked him, and it wasn't long before I figured it was time to take things up a level.

Sucking cock is kinda like riding a bike. Once you've perfected what works then it does every time. 

Shifting on the couch I lowered myself to my belly and stretched out, my face in his lap. Positioning his cock with one hand I sealed my dark lips around it's head, applying a gentle suction as my tongue swirled in circles around the sensitive skin of it's tip. Gradually lowering my face onto him, taking him within the warm, moist confines of my mouth.

"Oh god.... Lumi ..." Was all Love could mutter as I went to work.

iyn84pE.png

BR563Vs.png

Love makes love to Lumi's face as she devours him until the sweet taste of his precum becomes evident.

Up and down, my head settled into a steady but slow rhythm as I gradually increased the pace along with the suction I was applying. The whole time my tongue lapping at the sides of his length as if an icecream melting in the summer heat.

"Oh ... fuck ..." Groaned love.

I kept one hand gently cupping his balls as my suction and rhythm increased, feeling for the tell-tale signs of his balls shrinking, along with the sweet taste of his pre-cum falling on my tongue as my signal to stop. And it didn't take long ...

"L..Lumi... it's... oh god, I'm gonna .."  He groaned.

I paused instantly. Allowing him to settle while feeling his engorged length throbbing softly in my mouth. My eyes gazed up at him, casting him a wink as his cock slipped from my lips with a soft, wet *plop*. I licked it's tip and giggled, Love instantly replied with a laugh of his own, scooping me up in his arms and tossing me onto my back on the couch. Strong hands parted my slender legs, and before I knew it he'd parted my little folds too, his tongue going to work eagerly lapping at my sex like a thirsty dog gone without water for days. 

xB4DVD6.png

Love warms up Lumi, lapping at her sweetness until neither of them can bare it any longer...

My abs tensed, my belly convulsing softly as my pelvis bucked against Love's face. His tongue encircled my clit repeatedly, occasionally diving into my entry to taste at my nectar as I rapidly moistened. I dug my nails into his scalp as I moaned softly, my other hand busy clawing at the sofa. He didn't bring me to orgasm, but that's okay. I understood his urgency completely when he flipped me over and squared up behind me, lifting my legs out of the way and pressing his tip against my moist little entry.

The moment of truth. It'd been a whole year, and I could tell as his cock bent slightly, pressed against me. Then the sudden give, as his head forced it's way past my resistance, his length slipping into my sleeve, pushing my walls apart as it slid within. He paused, and I felt his form arching up deep within my pelvis. 

"Hnnn...." I murmured, my lip quivering as I dug my nails into the sofa. A slight burn between my hips as my tunnel stretched to accommodate the first invader it had seen in a very long while...

Xy9VA3c.png

Love gradually enters Lumi, venturing where no man had been for a whole year...

"Uhnn....uhnnn!.....ohhnnn!" I groaned as my little form shifted on the sofa, Love thrusting into me again and again. He wasn't pounding me, it was more of a gentle yet firm pitch. His hand moved up, cupping my little breast, a perfect handful. Tingles running through my chest, down into my belly to join the waves of rolling tension surging upward with every journey his cock took within me.

I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and dug my fingernails into his sofa as I braced myself to ride out what he promised would be a very long ride of multiple positions. I was beginning to moisten inside, the uncomfortable feeling when he first penetrated me was now gone, and it felt like old times. But then suddenly ...

"Oh shit! Shit Lumi! ... oh fuck .. I'm ... I'm gonna ...  AAAHHHHGOD!!!! AHHHHHH!!! FFUCK!!"  Love boomed, almost deafening me.

At first I wondered what the fuck was happening? Did he get cramp or something?

Then I felt it. His cock flexing heavily as my walls clasped it tightly, the pulses followed by the warm wetness of his cum spurting against my insides. My jaw dropped open, the sensation of his climax almost causing my own.

"Oh babe... woooahh!" I cried, holding on for dear life as Love gripped my hips tight, trembling and bucking against me.

2O8VAn3.png

Both Lumi and Love moan in mixed pleasure and surprise as Love cums early.

It was fine. I enjoyed it anyway, and I'm not the kind of bitch to make a guy feel embarrassed because things felt so good he ejaculated earlier than both of us expected. I simply laid there, stroking his arm gently as I felt his chest rise and fall behind me, waiting for him to settle. Gradually the throbs of his cock subsided within me as it went soft, eventually falling out of my entry on it's own, followed by a thick, warm trickle of his seed.

Love looked at me, a mixed expression of awe and embarrassment on his rugged features.

"It's alright, sweety." I whispered. "That felt fucking amazing..."

And I wasn't lying. Being tiny like me does have a few advantages. Firstly I'm kinda tight, which I mentioned to him to make him feel better, which often means extra stimulation for men. The other advantage of being small is you feel EVERYTHING. Every pulse and throb, every stream of his cum as it's released. In the past I would find the simple act of the man cumming would be enough to trigger my own orgasm, though not this time, even though it felt lovely just the same.

1vWsyW8.png

Lumi and an awe-struck Love cuddle and goof around after their sex. 

"I ... I haven't cum so hard in a very long time, Lumi..."  Love said to me as we relaxed after the deed. 

"And only from the one position!!" He added in surprise.  "You're something else, Lumi."

It was almost as if Love was in love. I giggled, blushing a little at such a compliment and after we'd both relaxed and wiped ourselves clean I decided to leave a card with my phone number, adding my new friend to my contact list at the same time. Love had enjoyed some awesome sex it seemed, a win for him. And as for me my first time in a year, confirming that my body still worked as intended and the magic in my groove was still there .... ;-)

Lumi

(3)  Romancing the bone

I've never been much of a romantic. I guess in a world like ours here almost every attempt at romance is really just the first pitch in a game where the goal is to get into someone's pants. It usually feels superficial to me, candlelit dinners, meeting for coffee. It would feel nice I guess if I knew the man was genuinely interested in romancing me, but more often than not he's truly only interested in fucking me. He just wants to appear a little more refined than that. 

Every now and then though someone comes along and you get that genuine vibe that they mean it, that they're truly interested in you at a level that transcends sex. I kinda got that feeling when I met Tom recently... 

0TRvXBc.jpg

Lumi meets Tom (TomJM) while out dancing one evening

I'd been out dancing in all the clubs one night, and eventually found myself in the local pub. The music there's not really to my taste, but when the other venues are dead you've just got no choice sometimes. I started the conversation, after seeing Tom sitting on his own across the bar. He looked a little down, or lonely. So I tip-toed over in my knee-high boots to say hi and offer him a drink.

We got along well. Tom was a lovely communicator, and it wasn't long before we found ourselves dancing together. The conversation was intelligent and enjoyable, that mere fact alone was enough for me to consider opening my legs for this sweety. I'm certainly no slut, but a woman's flower doesn't water itself, nor is a man a camel. We all have needs, and while I'm very particular about who I sleep with in honesty it only takes meeting a few simple criteria to get under my mini-skirt.

Tom had other ideas though, after I asked him whether or not he'd like to leave the pub and go somewhere .. private, he suggested a drink and meal on the night beach. I perked my eyebrow in surprise, and agreed almost instantly. And so it was, after a quick detour home to change into something a little more classy than my dancing outfit, we arrived at the nightbeach where Tom had already booked a table for us.

a7C1UT2.png

Lumi and Tom enjoy a long talk and a few drinks on the night beach

The conversation turned a little awkward almost instantly. This beach, and the restaurant here, held some uncomfortable memories for me. I cast my mind back to the time I dated Mimz. He was my first boyfriend, though over time I would find him to become quite possessive and almost harassing in his nature toward me. One evening, at dinner on this very beach, I gave Mimz the bad news that I didn't want to see him anymore.

I told Tom about this, and after offering to leave and go to a more happy venue, he began to explain that he also had bad memories here. He himself was dumped by a former girlfriend ... at the very table we were sitting at. Oh dear, seemed this was probably the worst venue for a date either of us could have picked! Tom and I decided to leave the awkward discussion behind us, and hit the dance floor instead, finishing off our drinks and making our way to the boardwalk hand-in-hand.

9I1EKT5.png

eMo3LLN.png

Lumi and Tom dance the night away at the night beach, determined to make good memories there.

"Here's to turning off the past and making some good memories here." Remarked Tom into my ear as we danced.

I could only agree. And we continued to talk in whispers for quite some time as we danced. Perhaps it was the flow of our dancing, or perhaps the flow of the conversation, but it wasn't long before our lips met. My tongue eagerly, yet gently probing the depths of Tom's mouth, dancing with his own, as I sized up his compatibility for what I knew would be coming.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't causing trouble for Tom though, or myself for that matter.

"So, no special lady to take on dates?" I asked, probing his relationship status.

"If this were a week ago I'd have said yes." He replied. "But as of now? No, nobody."

Turned out Tom's lady friend had stopped returning his calls a week or two prior. He had strong feelings for her, I could tell that straight away. I tried to encourage him...

"It's only been a short while. Perhaps she's simply busy with work? Keep hope!" I said, to which Tom merely shrugged, obviously not wanting to discuss the topic any further. And he was right, our date would be about positive memories, not bad memories. Tom needed a distraction it seemed and me, well I needed to get laid.

"Your place, or mine?" I purred softly into his ear, licking his saliva from my lips.

vjJdATD.png

Lumi and Tom lock lips as their tongues join the dancing

Being the gentleman that he is, Tom suggested his place. And so it was a short time later we arrived by Taxi at his apartment. He gave me a tour, it was a lovely place, simple in decor and very tidy. It served as a timely reminder that I really needed to update my own apartment. The furnishings were still the same as I set them a whole year ago, just with extra layers of dust on top.

By now the sun had come up, and it was looking like a gorgeous day. I never travel anywhere without my bikini, and so we both got changed and slipped into his pool where our casual, flirty conversation continued ...

X70TDhD.jpg

Lumi and Tom relax in the pool at Tom's apartment, flirting and talking.

We'd brush against one another a lot as we talked, there's just something erotic about swimming pools, especially when you're a little bit drunk like I was. Before I knew it Tom had begun to massage my shoulders, kneaded the flesh of my neck and rolling his fingers down the curvature of my spine.

"Hmmmmm..." I murmured in delight. The relaxing caress of his strong hands on my shoulders while the sun beat down on me was amazing.

"I really hate tan lines, Tom. Do you?" I asked with a whisper.

Tom didn't miss my hint and I felt him untie my bikini top, watching it fall from my chest into the water and drift away.

ucO3sAv.png

Tom removes Lumi's bikini top as he massages her shoulders

His hands followed instantly, curving around me to cup my little breasts. Small, yet pert they make a perfect handful. By now my heart was pounding, my skin starting to flush a little. No more games, it was time to turn around and start the show, by treating this lovely gentleman to something he deserved after being so sweet and considerate.

I spun around in the water, my blue eyes narrowing, a playful curl forming on my lips as I pressed his thighs apart, curling my fingertips under the rim of his shorts and sliding them from his legs. My hands slid back upward once more, the tips of my long, black nails teasing at his inner thighs before my dainty fingers curled around his manhood. I examined it for a moment, not huge but a nice size, a little above average, thick and long enough to hit the right spots without making me feel like I was giving birth to my own forearm. A gentle caress, a little twist and squeeze and I felt him growing in my grasp in a series of soft throbs as we gazed into one another's eyes.

I closed my eyes, sliding into the water between his legs, sealing my glossy black lips around the tip of his length and went to work...

FQyf79X.png

mHAtStD.png

Lumi goes down on Tom in the pool at his apartment

Swirling my tongue around the sensitive flesh of his head as his cock slid in and out of my mouth in a gentle rhythm. I've never been skilled at deep-throating, I'm kinda tiny myself, so often I can only take a portion of a man's length into my face. Though that's where the tongue action, pitch and amount of suction come in to compensate. And it wasn't long before I found my method of sucking cock was working just as well as it always had.

"L... Lumi.... oh shit.... I'm ... I'm gonna ..."  I heard Tom's moans hit my ears as the salty taste of his pre-cum became evident in my mouth.  I felt him tensing, could feel his length swell in my mouth and immediately paused my movements. I froze in place, feeling him throbbing in my mouth for a few moments, before he relaxed again. I wasn't ready to let him cum just yet, I wanted to have some fun of my own too of course.

I slid his length from my mouth, it's flesh glistening with my saliva, little trails from my black lip gloss running up it's sides.

"Come on ..." I whispered, smiling warmly as I stood up, sliding my bikini bottoms down my slender thighs as I exited the pool, pushing Tom gently down onto his back on the warm stones beneath us, before carefully straddling him. 

With one hand I guided his length to my little entry, it's tip pushing my lips aside to gain access. There was the familiar pressure as my opening resisted before it suddenly gave, wrapping tight around his cock as it slid gradually within my little sleeve, lowering myself into his lap with soft gyrations of my hips.

kJ8RKDz.png

Lumi straddles Tom, gently taking him within her

I began to shift in soft motions in Tom's lap, increasing my pace as I felt myself moistening. I'm rather tight down there, comes with being this petite, and the effect of my walls massaging his length became evident very quickly. His breathing increasing, I could feel his heart pounding in time with mine as we joined our bodies together. What started out as a soft motion soon become a firm, fast one and my little gyrations gave way to a bouncing motion a I arched my back, drawing my sleeve upward then back down to grind into his pelvis. 

"Ohh god Lumi ..." Tom groaned. My own moans were my reply, it felt lovely. Warm tension swirling between my hips.

(Continued in next post ....)

Up and down I bounced in his lap, my movements become fast and furious. Wet sounds echoing around the deck beneath us as our pelvises slapped together. I was well and truly lubricated now! Though not close to my own orgasm, I could feel Tom tensing beneath me as my walls stroking his length like an undersized glove. He was already close to cumming in my mouth before we got out of the pool, now the added sensation of us actually fucking was about to drive him over the edge.

oU8f5P3.png

Lumi gently gyrates in Tom's lap, building her movements slowly into a fierce, wild bouncing ...

As I felt him tensing beneath me, my body sensed his impending climax. I could feel the swell of hot tension in my pelvis, the tingling excitement as my cervix began to dilate to receive his seed. I dug my nails into his chest, almost drawing blood as the feelings grew within me. To feel a man about to cum, then to feel him actually explode is almost as wonderful for me as my own orgasm, which is why I never complain if I don't actually have one myself. It still feels amazing regardless.

And then it came.... Tom cried out my name and thrust his hips upward into me in a series of wild bucking motions. I felt his swelling, then the wet, hot sensation of stream after stream of his cum flooding my insides...

XcZRtkV.png

5mmcevc.png

6lRP07V.png

Lumi's flower gets watered as Tom explodes, emptying himself within her little body

I instantly slowed my movements after I felt his last pulse. My bouncing settled back down to a soft, gentle gyration as I felt his cock throbbing heavily within my tunnel. The warmth of his cum, mixed with my own nectar, running from within me down onto his thigh and pooling on the stone floor beneath us. My insides felt electric, my body twitching occasionally as small aftershocks ran through my pelvis. My vagina convulsing around his length as he began to soften, drawing his seed deeper within.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I always use birth control. Great sex often means a great chance of conception.

As Tom and I began to feel our bodies relaxing, his cock softened and slipped from within my entry, followed by a warm stream of his cum trickling from within. I smiled warmly, reaching down to stroke his cheek as we whispered to one another.

"Was that good, sweety?" I asked lovingly.

"That was ... fantastic ..." Tom replied, his eyes as wide as saucers, staring up at me.

"Gooood... well, least you have me around to help out while you await your girlfriend's return." I added.

"Girlfriend?" Tom replied. "I've already forgotten all about whatshername.." he chuckled, mouth agape as he gazed up at me in awe.

Quite the compliment. I'd put it down to post-sex-brain, or something, if it wasn't becoming a common theme. It seemed at least half the guys I'd slept with would tell me I was the best fuck they'd ever had. I guess good things come in little packages! Well ... sometimes ...

w1HXNoi.png

Lumi and Tom cuddle after sex, whispering to one another.

I'd had a wonderful time. Eventually I got up, cleaned both myself and Tom up, and got dressed again. I was tired after a night of dancing and sex, being awake from dusk to dawn and having also consumed quite a bit of alcohol. We kissed and I bid him farewell, but not after leaving him my number of course.  I'd like to see him again. He was good in bed, and a really sweet guy overall. I enjoyed our date, and the text message he sent me the following day kinda told me he enjoyed it too ...

6dXC5VA.png

cYgsCDL.png

Lumi

(4)  Crossing Over

bWDCzfY.png

Lumi dances in her favorite venue, Fresco Club

There are some things you can change about yourself quite easily, other things not so easily. Take my hair, for instance...

I have black hair, a glance at my eyebrows (or if you see me with my panties down) will give that away instantly. Though I often like to change it up and dye my hair. It's a easy way to change myself in a small way, get excited about a new look. Often I like to dye it blonde, though recently I had the urge to go ... pink! And not only my hair, but my whole outfit.  Such a fun colour.

Some things though are hard, or even impossible to change. Take sexuality...

I'm straight. Never been into other women. I can appreciate the beauty in another woman, and sure I've dabbled with girls before during a bi-curious stage, though I found it's just not for me. When I have that urge in my belly for sex nothing can satisfy it quite like the feeling of a big, muscled, hairy man towering over me with my legs wrapped around his thick waist. His cock arching up deep within my pelvis, filling me utterly, pushing my little hips apart. The burn on my back as he slams me repeatedly into the bed surface with every hard, deliberate thrust. Taking me like the animals we are. That hairy chest in front of my face, his deep grunts and groans filling my ears, his power and raw masculinity. That incredible feeling, affirming my womanhood, when I feel his manhood flexing like a powerful bicep within me as he sprays his seed onto my little flower.

*Shiver*

Though despite being 99% straight, I still love and respect people of any and all sexual persuasions. 

I have numerous gay and lesbian friends, along with bisexual and trans. One such gay friend is a man I truly adore, his name is Baki and you can almost always find him dancing away in Fresco Club. I noticed his love of music and dancing early after my return to 3DX world. Every time I'd visit Fresco there he'd be dancing away. Either on his own, with his boyfriend, or other random female friends around him. A lot of women adore keeping company with gay men, not only does their naturally empathetic nature appeal to us, but it's just nice to be around guys sometimes without any thought to being hit on.

I danced with him once or twice, and we got to chatting on several occasions. Before I knew it Baki and I had become good friends!

CSPAAsl.png

Lumi dances with her friend Baki in Fresco Club, a nightly ritual

So it was natural I became very concerned one evening when I noticed on Baki's page that he was suddenly single. I'd seen him dancing with his boyfriend many times, and from my discussions with him I'd learned Baki is a an extremely loyal, dedicated partner. He'd dance all night when his boyfriend was absent, but would never even flirt with other men, let alone have sex with them.

Concerned for Baki, I approached him and asked what had happened. Was he alright?

Baki confirmed that his boyfriend had dumped him. Baki's upset was evident in his voice, it had saddened him greatly, but he was doing his best to keep his smile on along with his groove. I tried to console him, and gave some optimistic advice. Baki seemed to appreciate this, and we spent the night dancing and laughing.

Suddenly though .... toward the end of the night, something happened. Baki pulled me aside, very upset and shaken ...

"Do you see that shit!?"  Baki growled to me, pointing to a couple behind us.

I looked, there were two men, slow-dancing together and kissing very passionately. 

"That's him! That's my ex! He knows I come here and dance, he's brought that guy here and is kissing him right in front of me. Why would he want to hurt me like that?" Baki asked.

What an asshole. My expression dropped, and I felt for my friend. Poor Baki, what a horrible and nasty thing to subject someone to not less than a day after you'd broken up with them. Baki was devoted to this man, completely loyal and loving, and this is what he gets?  I pursed my lips in thought for a moment...

"You wanna get some revenge?"  I whispered to Baki, as I pouted my lips and looked up at him.

Seemed Baki was already thinking of exactly that. Before I could even say another word his hands were around my waist. My eyes bulged wide as I felt Baki press his lips against mine, pulling my little body tight against him.

My heart fluttered .... it had no choice ....

I couldn't help myself. I parted my lips, my little tongue slithered from within to slide into Baki's  mouth. It swirled around his, tasting him as I brought one hand up to his face, softly caressing the chocolate skin of his cheek. For a moment I lost myself within the kiss. Baki reciprocated! His tongue danced with mine. We kissed for what seemed like forever, almost forgetting why we'd started to kiss to begin with.

"Let's get rid of this..." Baki said, taking my little crop top with his hands and rolling it over my head to reveal my bikini top below. 

"Oh this too ..." He added, taking my skirt and shoving it downward.

Oh my ... he really did want to make his ex jealous! Pulling my face back, my lips sliding from his I smiled as I stood there in nothing but my bikini, Baki himself now wearing nothing but his underwear.

"Wow ... you're really good at this..." Said Baki, his eyes wide in surprise as he licked his lips, analyzing our kiss. Possibly the first time he had ever kissed a woman.

We glanced sideways at his ex. He was gone!! Along with the guy he was kissing. IT HAD WORKED!

Baki and I giggled. That'll teach his ex to be such an asshole like that. Right?

Suddenly I realized Baki and I were still standing with our arms around each other. His eyes still locked downward on mine.

PSo1ZuG.png

In nothing but underwear, Lumi and Baki cuddle, slow dancing after their impromptu kiss.

I could feel Baki's big hands sliding over my skin as he explored my shape, my curves. I smiled, allowing him to do so as much as he desired. His hands would glide over the curvature of my butt, toned and tight, over my little breasts then down the curves of my sides. He was obviously very curious, and while not sexually attracted to females he wasn't showing any signs of repulsion either.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah. Thanks for doing that, Lumi. You're the best." He replied, happy our kiss had driven away his nasty ex boyfriend.

"It's okay, if you're curious..." I whispered, referring to his wandering hands that continued to hold me against him. The look of awe and curiosity in his eyes as he continued to think about our kiss.

"You need to smile. You need a distraction." I said. "So, if you'd like, maybe you would enjoy coming home with me? We'll have a little adventure of our own and you can forget all about that arsehole ex of yours..." 

FdrCoxq.png

Lumi offers to take Baki home and help him forget about his spiteful ex for a while

I seriously didn't expect Baki to accept my offer. It's true I found him highly attractive, though never thought a gay man would even desire to experiment with a woman like myself. But it seemed I'd spoken the truth - Baki did need a distraction, some fun and a smile. He seemed very eager, though also very nervous. In gentle, warm whispers I promised to take care of him, be gentle and slow and show him how a lady's body works. If he felt uncomfortable at any stage to just say so, and I would stop.

So it was I called a cab, and shortly there after we found ourselves stumbling into my apartment, hand-in-hand.

cHxofjn.png

Back in her apartment, Lumi gives Baki a pre-sex briefing while calming his nerves

"Never?" I asked.

"Nope. Never." Baki replied, answering my query as to whether or not he'd even been with a female before.

"Follow your instincts." I whispered as I slid my arms around him, peeling his top away to reveal his dark, toned chocolate torso. Running my fingerails across the contours of his muscles. "If it feels wrong, just stop. You won't offend me, sweety."

"And if it feels nice, roll with it. If you need to cum, cum. You won't get me pregnant, don't worry." I explained, assuring him I was a responsible woman who uses birth control religiously.

Baki seemed reassured, yet still highly nervous. We spent time moving slowly, gradually removing one another's clothes, allowing his hands and eyes to explore my body as much as he desired with no rush. I did the same to him, my little hand moving between us to grasp his cock carefully. Baki was a nice size, long and thick, but not a monster. His pubic hair, short curly afro strands, shaved and trimmed neatly above his pelvis. I felt him throb gently, his manhood responding to my touch and becoming erect in my grasp.

Baki seemed shocked, gazing downward at his cock which seemed to be responding to my touch on it's own.

Ever so gently, loving, I stroked his length with one hand. My other moved to take his hand, guiding it downward to my groin. I clutched two of Baki's fingers, and maneuvered them over the little strip of hair on my pelvis, down to my slit where I pushed my lips apart with his fingertips. Slightly moist, warm and soft, I moved his fingers around until they rested on my clit.

"That's my spot, right there..." I whispered, drawing little circles over my clit with his fingertips, guiding him.

"I can cum from that alone." I added. "Circles, figure-eights, gentle strokes. You can drive a woman wild."

Baki seemed to be taking mental notes, and the fact his breathing was getting heavier didn't slip past me. He leaned inward, taking one breast within his lips and began to suckle on me softly. I held his head in place almost motherly. It was time ...

I slid my hands down his muscled torso, smiling up at him softly as I lowered myself to my knees. Gently cupping his heavy balls with one hand, my other grasped the base of his cock, pressing against his pelvis lightly. My glossy lips encircled his tip and I slowly took him within my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his head, flicking it at the eye, sucking gently to begin with.

Qq3cvzz.jpg

Lumi slowly, lovingly begins to go down on Baki

Baki groaned, a tone of groan I know well. A man in pleasure. He was enjoying the sensation, gazing down at me, and me upward at him. I suckled gently, my head began to bob in and out slowly, lips tight around his girth, caressing him as my tongue danced around the chocolate rod invading my face. He placed his hands on my head, playing with my pink hair softly.

S5TOZLd.png

Lumi sucks carefully, watching her friend for his reactions, ensuring his absolute comfort

*pop* came the sound as I slipped his cock from my mouth, looking up with a soft giggle. 

"Was that nice?" I asked meekly.

"Mmm .. that is amazing..." He replied in labored breaths. 

"Come sweety, this way ... " I whispered, taking his hand and leading him on to the bed. I gestured for him to lay on his back, and asked him to relax and get comfortable. I slid over him, leaning downward I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his, engaging him in a deep, passionate kiss as my hand once more found his length and began to stroke it, keeping it tall and hard, ready for the task to come. 

AcMGuTA.png

MRG0Bj8.png

Lumi draws Baki to the bed, taking each move slowly and carefully as she prepares to mount him

"Are you ready, Baki?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes, Lumi. I'm ready." Baki whispered in reply, his nerves still evident, even with his undeniable growing arousal.

I curled one leg up and over him. Gazing down at him softly, watching his every change in expression for a cue to stop. I took his cock in my little hand, positioning it's tip at my entry, rubbing it in little circles to push my lips aside, the moisture from within teasing at the end of his length. My eyes twitched as I began to lower myself, I could feel the pressure as his length bent slightly, butting hard up against my stubborn little hole.

Then boom, that resistance gives, my entry stretches wide and clasps his head. I lower myself, feeling the walls stretch outward, conforming to the shape of the latest visitor. Corrugations lining my insides caress at his chocolate flesh as his manhood slides fully within my hungry tunnel.

"Ohh.... big ... boy ..." I moaned gently, grinning down at him as I came to rest fully in his lap with his cock arching up deep within me. I held this position, just sat still without moving, allowing Baki to take in the feeling, the sensations of being inside a woman for the very first time ...

3a0gdOX.png

Lumi sits still on Baki as he penetrates her. Allowing him to savor the feeling of being within her.

I'm no doctor, scientist or anything. But in my opinion there's one undeniable thing, no matter your sexuality - the female vagina has evolved over thousands of years for one purpose, it is the ultimate tool for caressing a male's genitals and extracting that precious nectar he holds within. Better than any hand or any sex toy. Better than any mouth, or anus. It has a sole purpose of design; to house a penis, and stimulate it to ejaculate.

And it seemed nature's own design was having it's intended effect...

Baki groaned, eyes wide in awe. His hands held my tiny waist firmly as I began to gyrate my hips in very slow, deliberate movements. Around and around, allowing myself to moisten, allowing my insides to caress him, trusting in my body.

Baki's breathing became heavier, and heavier, along with his grip on my waist. His hands moving occasionally to study my breasts with careful caressing, gentle tweaking of my nipples, hard and erect. I began to move in faster, harder shifts. My little hips bouncing up and down in his lap carefully, my sleeve stroking at his length with every cycle...

(Continued in next post ...)

J3DYsXV.png

Once settled into place, Lumi begins to bounce and grind more heavily.

I began to feel him tense beneath me. His groans becoming more desperate ... his eyes wide in uncertainty...

Suddenly he started to grab at my hips, his eyes darting up and down my little body as I bounced in his lap again and again... I could feel his powerful thighs twitching, could feel his cock swelling within me.

"L...Lu...Lumi ... I'm.... I'm gonna cum!!"  He gasped, shock, excitement, nervousness and even fear in his voice.

"Wh... where do you want it??"  He asked, almost in panic.

"Inside me.."  Was my whispered reply, my own breaths a pant now as my heart pounded.

"Oooohhfuck!! Oh yes!  Yes!!" Baki cried, grabbing my hips firmly, his pelvis bucking upward on it's own as his tension released, his cock flexing heavily inside me, long, hot pulses of his cum spurting against my insides as my sleeve convulsed around his cock in excitement, having extracted it's precious prize.

I kept my rhythm steady, slowly riding up and down his engorged length as it shot it's thick load deep within my pelvis in a series of powerful throbs. "Oh babe.... " I groaned deeply, eyes closed as I took in every single sensation...

pWDOfzb.jpg

Grinding slow and deliberate, Lumi closes her eyes and takes in the sensations as Baki climaxes, emptying himself

Baki twitched on the bed beneath me, and I slowed my movements, eventually coming to a stand still. His cock throbbed gently inside me, gradually relaxing. I could feel the wetness between us, and the warmth of his cum running from my entry.

I smiled down at him lovingly. We stayed in that position for what felt like the longest time. Eventually Baki's length softened completely inside me, and both our breathing and heart rates settled back to normal. 

"Babe you did it!"  I exclaimed proudly to him, my mouth open in surprise as Baki laid beneath me. "Wow!"

AXnrO4D.png

"Wow baby you did it!" Lumi rests on Baki as he relaxes inside her after climaxing

Baki blushed. I'm sure he had no idea quite what to say ... what a wild experience for him, something completely new and untested. How brave and adventurous he was to dip his end into a woman and cross to the other side, even just for one night.

Picking up a nearby pair of towels I cleaned us both up, sticking one between my legs to catch the ensuing leakage as I pulled Baki into a tight, warm cuddle. I pecked softly at his lips as I asked how he felt and what it was like for him.

2YQR8zj.png

Post-sex snuggles and debrief after Baki loses his hetero virginity to Lumierre.

"It was ... uhhh, different ..." Baki exclaimed with a deep blush. 

I could tell he was still processing all the feelings and emotions that likely came along with us having sex. I didn't want to push him, only support him and give him love, on a friendly level. Anytime he wanted to try that again, practice his techniques or simply enjoy a release, he can call me. I assured him I'd always be gentle, always look after him, and never hurt him.

Whatever his emotions afterward, one thing was clear - we'd succeeded in taking his mind of his ex!

"I think you're the only girl I will do this with."  Baki whispered, confirming to me that he not only enjoyed our session, but would remain loyal in his own way to the only woman he'd shared such intimacy with. I'll never forget that night, and will always think of Baki as one of my dearest, closest friends.

Lumi

(5)  Senior Sizzle

XO9yBOE.png

Lumi dances with a typical young 'stud' hoping to get under her tutu

Sometimes contrast is hot. Sizzling hot!

Usually it's always the same ol' thing when I get approached for a date  ... Every day and night I get hit on in the club by some young stud wanting to bang me. And don't get me wrong - I love sex as much as the next person. It's fun, exciting, good for your health and feels oooohhh sooooo goood! Well, some of the time anyway. But despite how much I enjoy a roll in the sheets I'm certainly no slut.

I've always been very selective who I choose to share intimacy with. I say no to a LOT of guys. Far more than I say yes to. Not every night needs to end with moans and a shower of sperm for it to be a fun night. Often I'm just as happy dancing with friends, and can go many days without even thinking about getting laid.

I'm all about quality over quantity, you see. If you're young, fit and good looking it'll still take more than that to get into my panties. You need to have something special about you, good communication skills and something that excites or intrigues me. Something ... different than just plain old muscles, handsome features, the "biggest dick" I'll ever see, or even a desire to pleasure me for hours. I see those things all the time, day in and day out, and hear them too, usually told to me in broken English.

In a diary entry a long time ago I spoke about 'knowing your worth'. And while I don't claim to be Miss Universe, I still believe I'm worth far more than being some random guy's cum-dump for the evening. Working my little body like crazy to please him while he lays there moaning, groaning and enjoying his free ride without going to any effort himself. So, you need to posses something special if you want to get with me, and if there's one thing I love .... it's contrast.

Race, size or age. Mmm. Opposites get me excited. You name it, so long as it's legal.

So with that in mind you can imagine my recent curiosity one evening in 3DX club when I spotted a much older gentleman shaking his thing on the dance floor a little distance away from me. I watched him move, he was dancing pretty well for his age. There was a glow of youthful spirit about him and as I watched him it occurred to me that I'd not seen anyone his age in the club ever before.

I offered him a flirty smile and he seemed to return it....

I danced my way over, a little closer to him and struck up some conversation...

35XFw5s.png

Lumi flirts with Glenn (curvedwood), while dancing and chatting casually

"Nice to see an older guy who knows how to move ..." I purred to him, hinting.

"Nice that we get to practice here without looking silly!" He laughed in reply.

We struck up some conversation. His name was Glenn and it didn't take me long to learn that he was 65 years old. My goodness, old enough to be my grandfather! But I didn't think of that in a bad way at all, in fact I found it quite a turn on. But aside from his age I also discovered ... he was married! 

I frowned a little at that detail. Just my luck, I find someone who intrigues me and they're off limits!

Gently, I inquired about his marriage and asked why he was alone in the club. Where was his lovely lady?

Glenn explained that his wife had a big workload and a hectic life. They didn't get to spend as much time together as he'd like, and in her own words he was free to pursue dates and fun in her absence. Her priority, even in her absence, was Glenn's happiness. Aww. Well in that case perhaps I can do his wife proud, and make Glenn very, very happy.

"So ... you have no date tonight then, Glenn?" I asked with a sultry smirk on my lips. 

"Nope." He replied.

"Would you like one?"  I offered. Glenn was very interested and replied that he would like one ...

"What would your neighbors say though, if they saw you bringing a girl home young enough to be your granddaughter?" I asked cheekily. 

"I know exactly what they'd say." He said with a smirk of his own. "Glenn, what stimulants are you using again?"

Ha! I giggled. Stimulants? I doubt very much he'd need them with me. But there was only one way to tell, so I offered to take a cab home with him and spend the night, if he wanted. Glenn agreed and we continued to dance the night away in 3DX club until the sun was coming up. As the crowds started to disperse from the club we took our leave also, calling a taxi and heading back to Glenn's apartment...

Q1SZSii.png

Lumi tours Glenn's apartment, before deciding to enjoy the sun in his pool

By now the sun was well and truly up. Glenn gave me a brief tour of his home. It was quite lovely, obvious he'd spent a great deal of time working on its decor. A very warm, homely vibe about it, just like it's owner. 

Glenn led me outside onto his deck, where I smiled and stretched my arms, taking in the warmth of the morning sun.

"Looks like another great day." Remarked Glenn. "Feel like a swim?"

I was always up for a swim. I don't go anywhere without my bikini and besides that it's always seemed like pools and water tend to be a fantastic natural aphrodisiac. Or perhaps it's simply all the wetness and being half-naked already that tends to urge things on when you're in the water flirting with someone? Whatever the case, Glenn stripped down to his shorts and I slid into my bikini before the pair of us immersed ourselves into the water.

EP7JijN.png

Lumi and Glenn relax in his pool as Lumi's toes tickle her new friend under the water...

Glenn and I continued to chat for a while. Casual conversation, talking about each other's lives a little as we relaxed in the warm water, allowing the morning sun to burn the energy into us that would be needed for the activities to come. As we chatted the impish smile never left my glossy lips, nor did Glen's grin leave his. Even though he wore shades I could feel his eyes studying my petite little figure from across the pool.

I stretched my leg outward under the water, the tips of my toes brushing along Glen's inner thigh before coming to rest at his groin. Wiggling my little toes around against his bulge I smiled, winking at him as a broad grin crept onto his features. I could tell Glen was very interested in me and likely feeling just as horny as I was that moment. Though he seemed restrained, almost nervous a little. I'm used to some guys feeling that way, I don't know what it is, maybe they're intimidated? Whatever it is I have no problem taking control to ease their nerves. Seems this would be one of those times ...

As we talked my blue eyes wandered over Glen's form in the shimmering water. He was in pretty good shape for his age. Slim, yet toned. An amazing tan too, topped of with what I felt were handsome facial features. He didn't move with athleticism or prowess in his movements, but more a gentle, calculated shift. 

As we came to a break in our conversation, I used the momentary silence to narrow my eyes purposefully, glaring at him and shifting forward in the water, wrapping my slender legs around his waist and hoisting myself into his lap. Without missing a beat my hands found the sides of his face, my eyes closed and I lifted myself a little to bring my lips in touch with his...

TyjeDYG.png

The pool heats up a little as Lumi makes her move

The feel of his skin, the sound of his breath, the movements of his tongue and even his groan as my lips pressed against his all felt somewhat exotic. Sampling his saliva like a wine aged to perfection there was something alluring about him, something irresistible to me. As my tongue danced within his mouth, his own working hard to keep up, my hands explored his body, reaching under the warm water's surface and below the rim of his shorts where I found his manhood already resting partially-aroused.

Likewise Glenn's hands were busy exploring my body. He pulled back from the kiss to whisper into my ear as his hands softly traced the curves along the side of my little waist.

"Such soft, silky skin..."  He murmured...

As his eyes and hands drifted over my young figure with awe, my dainty fingers took a gentle grip on his length below the water. A little twist as I drew my grasp upward along his shaft, then drove it down again carefully. Repeating, as I settled into a slow stroking rhythm.  Glen was a nice size, firm, thick and above average in his length. It didn't take long for my little hands to confirm that the blood system down there was operating just fine, his girth throbbing as it grew in size, along with the volume of Glenn's moans as my hands worked their magic.

"Up ya go ..." I whispered playfully, feeling his cock now engorged to full size I gestured for him to stand in the pool. As he did so my fingers curled under the rim of his shorts, sliding them down his thighs until they sunk through the water to land on his feet. Glenn's rod standing stiff and tall before my face as he gazed down at me. I almost felt like reaching up and pushing his mouth shut, his jaw open in awe as his hands came to rest on my shoulders.

dnOBgvz.png

Lumi savor's Glenn's lillipop as her tongue swirls around it's tip

Some people dislike giving head. They say it feels degrading or something. Me, I've kinda always felt the opposite. It's empowering. There are few other ways a girl can use such a small part of herself, lips and tongue, to utterly bring a man to his knees, completely in your control as he submits to the overwhelming ecstasy of a woman consuming his manhood. This was immediately evident with Glenn, as my glossy lips sealed tight around his girth, my tongue attacking his tip with a serpent-like swirling motion, one hand pressing softly against his pelvis, the other curling up to support his balls gently.

"OH god ... yes Lumi ... that's perfect ..."  Glenn groaned as I watched his knees buckle slightly in the water, his hands tremble as he grasped my toned shoulders... marveling at my oral technique.

U4eMr97.png

Lumi spends time warming Glenn up the best way she knows how

I went to work, sliding his length in and out of the tight grasp my lips held around him. Occasionally gagging softly, as his pulsing tip bumped into my tonsils. My tongue danced around it's sides as my head settled into a slow, deliberate rhythm. Glenn sliding in and out of my face, his cock immersed in the warmth of my mouth, the gentle suction I applied drawing down his length and into his pelvis.

Glenn began to buck slightly, little thrusts as his pelvis twitched with pleasure. His hands trembled their way down the toned surface of my shoulders, to the knot holding my bikini top together. His fingers expertly unfastening the knot allowing my top to fall away. He groaned even louder, the sight of my little breasts now before him along with the sensation of the extra suction I was now applying to his length as my head began to bob in and out in a faster, stronger motion...

TeByEOo.png

Glenn slides Lumi's bikini away as she continues to suckle 

"So... soft .." He groaned as his fingertips explored the pale flesh of my shoulder's once more. My mouth continuing it's journey up and down his length. I growled in reply, sending a shiver down his cock. Slipping his length from between my lips with a little *pop* sound, followed by my giggle as I stroked him vigorously once or twice before letting him go. I tilted my head, gazing up at him. Glenn's chest heaving up and down with heavy breaths, his eyes wide, his cock bouncing in the air before my face with it's strong, throbbing motions.

Keeping my blue eyes firmly fixed on his, I slowly stood up in the water, my hands pushing my bikini bottoms downward as I moved, revealing my smooth sex below, adorned by the little strip of black hair on my pelvis, neatly manicured. I slipped my arms around him, biting at the air in front of his mouth as we exchanged lusting gazes...

ySNsbVA.png

Lumi and Glenn finish stripping before deciding to move inside...

"Out here ... or inside?" I whispered in a sultry tone.

"This way, gorgeous..."  Glenn replied

He took my hand and led me inside, pausing just before the bed that was positioned within the entry to his apartment. The sun from outside falling perfectly through the gap of his doorway and windows across the sheets that lay neatly tucked on it's surface. I'm sure I could mess those neat sheets up easy enough though ...

As Glenn began to crawl up onto the bed I dove after him, giggling as I tackled him, rolling him over and climbing on top of him where our lips met once again. Grinding my little body downward against his, I could feel his length beneath my thigh.

"I can feel your racing stripe on my leg." Glenn commented with a chuckle, referring to what I'd earlier called my little strip of public hair.

"Vrooom .... vrooom ..."  I purred cheekily in response.

oAkzWE6.png

Taking things inside, Lumi and Glenn make out on his bed as she grinds her pelvis against him

My hand traveled downward, sliding his cock out from beneath my pelvis where I continued to stroke it once more, ensuring it was wide awake and ready for the work to come. I continued to kiss him, my tongue working forcefully around within his mouth, my lips glistening with his saliva. I felt his breathing becoming more heavy against my face as my hand worked it's firm stroke up and down his length, and decided he was ready. So far there'd certainly been no sign of a lackluster libido.

Sliding one leg over, I swung my little hips to bring myself over. Straddling him, I rose up on my knees, smiling down at him as my hand move to re-position his length beneath my sex. No hesitation, I lowered my body, feeling my lips pushed apart by Glenn's engorged tip as it butted against my little entry hole. I pushed downward a little harder, feeling the pressure before it suddenly gave. That excited tingle that surged between my hips, the slight burn and shock to the flesh as my vulva expands to accommodate the invaders girth.

"Ohhhh... Glennnnn..." I groaned, feeling my sleeve stretch and shape itself around Glenn's length as I lowered myself to sit in his lap completely. His cock surrounded by my warmth as my moist, pink walls clutched his rod firmly in their loving grasp. 

(Continued in next post...)

LhnQci3.pngGlenn groans as Lumi slides him into place within her hips

"Oh god ... feels so good ..." Glenn moaned as he took in the sensations, buried deep within me, my walls tight around him, but still supple and warm. 

I began to grind softly, letting my insides become accustomed and Glenn's arousal to build. I moved gently, and carefully, not out of concern for injuring Glenn if I got too active, but because I wanted him to just lay there. To just enjoy it. To take in the shape of my body and the sensations of being joined with it. My warm smile cast down at him, fingertips drawing circles on his chest as I began to gyrate my hips in slow circles.

Glenn's hands clutched at my waist, a little groan from his lips escaping with every movement as I shifting my subtle gyrations gradually into soft bounces, up and down. Drawing my walls up and down the flesh of his length as he slid in and out of my tunnel. My speed gradually building, along with a feeling of tension growing in my belly. Warm waves of hot electricity rolling up my pelvis each time Glenn slide fully within me.

"Oh god... oh god .. Lumi ...." Glenn groaned, his breathing becoming more frantic, his eyes wide and gazing up at me. His hands rolling over the silky, pale skin of my torso. I could feel his pelvis tensing beneath me as I bounced softly, the gentle but deliberate pitch of my movements on his cock beginning to drive my own inner tension to extreme. I could feel the jolts of pleasure turning into waves ... the tide was about to turn ...

"Ohhhffff... fuck ..." I gasped, nails digging into Glenn's chest as I felt my hips buck heavily, my sleeve tighten around Glenn's length, cervix dilating as my nectar showered Glenn's cock. Tension released, exploding through my belly, my pelvis going numb. Eyes rolling back into my head as I let out a loud cry, my hips bucking downward into Glenn's pelvis as my orgasm rolled up and down my insides. 

"OHHHGOD!!" Cried Glenn almost simultaneously, I felt him buck upward heavily, slamming into me as my own orgasm hit it's pinnacle.

TVhkFDr.png

Glenn slams himself into Lumi with a spray of cum as they both climax together

"AH!!" I cried, jolting upward heavily as Glenn thrust into me, a surge of hot cum shot forth from his tip to spray against my waiting cervix. His cock pulsing heavily, again and again, as stream after stream of his seed spurted against my insides, my walls convulsing madly around his engorged cock, squeezing at it in wild excitement.

"Oh fucking hell!" I grunted, feeling Glenn thrusting upward in jerking motions as he climaxed. After a long series of short, sharp thrusts from below me, things settled for a moment, before suddenly ..

zbEseiq.png

Coming down, Lumi gasps as Glenn sends a final, thrusting burst of his seed into her

"Uhhgg!!" Glenn grunted loudly, bucking upwards one last time as yet another spurt of his seed shot into me.

I sat still in his lap for what seemed like forever. All I could hear was my pounding heart as my body began to relax. My insides clenching around Glenn's cock occasionally as the convulsions in my body settled. Feeling his length begin to soften, his throbs dying out. That warm sensation when both our juices trickled from within, soaking both our pelvises and the bedsheets below...

EYMaqoV.png

Lumi  slowlyslides herself off an exhausted and drained Glenn

Sliding slowly off him I felt his length flop from within my tight confines, followed by a heavy trail of warm moisture running from inside me. Goodness me ... not only did Glenn not need any stimulants at all, but he'd cum harder than most of the younger guys I'd ever been with. It felt amazing and this encounter hadn't lacked anything at all. In fact even before I'd slid off his lap I'd already decided I wanted to see this lovely man again sometime.

Watching Glenn's breathing steady, his heart slowing down and the sweat across his body drying I moved to cradle his head.

"Was that nice?" I asked softly, fingers running through his grey, silvery hair.

vF5nEaa.png

Glenn and Lumi relax after their bodies settle

"Lumi ... that was fantastic .." Glenn stuttered, almost lost for words it seemed. Though I had no doubt he'd be exhausted having just emptied so much of himself into me. I chuckled, stroking his hair as I reached over with my free hand, pulling my phone number on a card from within my handbag. Glenn's eyes watched me move as I placed it down, his smile as wide as ever to learn that I wanted to see him again.

Sometime after, I managed to clean myself up a little and get dressed. I still remember turning to smile over my shoulder, blowing him a kiss as I cast a wink, telling him to call me again soon. Hopefully his wife is happy somewhere too, knowing that I'm more than happy to ensure Glenn's smile remains wide, and tension drained, while she's not around to tend his needs.

Far from a one-night encounter, Glenn and I would go on to become friends. While we've not dated again just yet, we still chat often and meet at Fresco club to enjoy a dance and drink. He truly is a lovely gentleman, and ladies if you see him busting moves in the club and find yourself wondering if he can bust them just as well in the bedroom, well, all I'll say is don't ever let a number fool you - no stimulants required...

Lumi

• 4 weeks later...

Heyes Lumi!

I really like your stories! :)

I am following them since your first entry in your "intimate diary".

Phili makes a mental note at herself to grill cute mr. "curved one" a bit when she runs into him the next time! ;)  :ph34r: 

"Hear me roar!" ;)