3DXChat Community

One year and counting - a year as SayaX

Guest SayaX

Wait... "...a year as SayaX"... Does that means that you has an other active avatar? :o Sorry for asking but I understand it like that. 

On another note I am very sad to see that this is happening however I also respect the decision that you have made. Just don't forget that you have people here in 3DX who will always love and cherish you no matter where your life takes you in the future. Especially me.   :wub:

I hope that your life continues to move on an upward path and I wish you all the happiness and love that I can muster from the bottom of my heart.

I love you Saya, always will, no matter how long we are apart.   :wub:  :wub:

Dear Saya,

I can follow your reasons for leaving 3dx and playing the game of RL instead, even though it seems to be buggy and unfair from time to time, flipping you upside down. But it as well offers a lot, bigger rooms much higher in count, a higher variety of poses and real hugs :).

And even though sometimes you will find the same kind of people - annoying and jealous - just remember RL as well offers an ignore button in your head, just push it and don't care about them :D .

You are an amazing person, and I enjoyed the time spent with you in 3dx. You have been an enrichment to 3dx and so you will be to real life.

The only lack RL has got is, that there is no fast teleportation to the room hosted by you where I can listen to your music and chat with you. But there is other media like e-mail to keep in contact.

I hope you remember my contact data and send me some lines from time to time, telling me how you are doing and about your thoughts. I would love to stay in contact with you, as you have left a deep impression on me.

Take care, dear Saya and have fun!!!

Yours sincerely

Richard

I understand your reasoning totally Saya, but I cannot bring myself to hit the like button for you leaving. You are one of my best, oldest, closest friends in game and I will miss you there, miss your parties, miss not flirting with you.

But... I understand sometimes it is not enough. Understand you have not been totally happy for a while. Understand sometimes it is time to move on.

You more than anyone know who I am, know that wherever you are and whatever you are doing I will always be your friend. I'll miss you in 3dx but you always have a way to reach me, should you need it and even if you just want some silly company with someone that knows who are you and loves you anyway.

What a bummer. I was looking forward to finally getting to know you more. I hope maybe some time away will ease your frustrations and you'll end up missing this place a little. I'd still like that opportunity to get to know you. I'll miss seeing your beautiful, shiny ass.

Yes ... SayaX ... just the same feelings here ... really was also looking forward to get to know you more ... :(

Well, i hope you will not forget the words "Never say never!" ... ;)

Guest Twiggy

We didn't really get to know each other that well but we did have some really good chats at times.

I think you can be proud of the way you conducted yourself in 3DX and the things you did to make it more interesting and fun for others.

I know what you mean about the hostility from other organisers, I have seen that happening for a while now and although I have not directly experienced it myself I could see how it has been effecting lots of people like yourself.

Having been to quite a few of your parties I always found you to be fair in the way you went about things and also held some really cool events.

You seemed to appreciate everyone who attended and do your best to make sure all had a good time.

There is a lot of events I have attended where I have felt like we were all there just to make up numbers, to be the room with the most in it, I never felt that way at any of your events.

I am sorry to see you are leaving, please know that you do having earned the respect of a lot of people and you will be missed.

I am on a break myself right now for similar reasons to many of yours, getting my rl social side of things going again.

Having experienced some problems in rl I had began to rely to much on 3DX for my social side of things.

I decided to have a break and come back when it was just for fun again and not so relied on for my social activities.

Maybe one day you can do the same and things maybe have changed enough in the game for things to be different.

I hope everything works out for you and you find what you are looking for, if you present yourself in rl the way you did in game I am sure it will.

Thanks for the things you did and take care :)

Farewell Saya, I think 3DX Chat is a great escape when some stuff lacks in IRL. Its good to hear that you dont need the escape as much as you used too. I am kinda in the same boat but my time has not yet come but eventually will one day.

I am consistently experiencing more frustration than reward. When I host parties, as with any situation, you have to take the good with the bad. But I feel my experience has been overwhelmingly negative for an extended period. The hostility from other event organisers. I don’t know what it is whether it is their competitive nature or jealousy. Whatever it is, I want no part of that. I do this for fun, for my enjoyment.

I remember awhile ago I posted about this in my own diary and noone wanted to hear that the competive nature, jealousy and event overflow is killing it for everyone. So yeah I see opinions have changed about competition beeing a good thing.

I guess its human nature to look at things a different way when they are affecting yourself. I really hate to say that sentence but I ll do anyway: "I told you and you didnt want to hear it"

Anyway, I am wishing you a good time outside of 3DX and always remember what Gizmo says:

;)

tumblr_o3mqa0ixfX1twvzgwo1_500.jpg

I didn't ever meet you, but you write so well I thought I'd say hello and goodbye in one post (I'm efficient like that). If it's any use,  your reasons for leaving - from an objective PoV -  come across as well thought out, and without a hint of knee-jerk to them.

Every journey in life has an end-point but 3DX is more like a circuit than a path. We all can find ourselves just going round and round, lap after lap at first unaware of each step becoming a repetition of the one before until many just run out of gas and motivation.

That said, the circuit of virtual life will always be there for you, should you choose to come back. Good luck IRL...

Any x

It was more than one year since I've known you before "Sayax" Avatar.

You're very nice, calm & cool person.

I'm sad to get this post from yours. :( :( :(

My good old friends had gradually left this game, day by day...

Anyway, life is moving on.

I wish you would get the better things soonest.

TC, dear. I love you.

It's always sad to see someone you care for move out of your life but even so I wouldn't be a true friend if I wasn't happy to hear that your real life is finally in a better state.

Even more so to hear that you are taking actions to make it even better, even if that means moving on from places that are holding you back leaving people you care for behind.

You've been a good friend for a long time now Saya, and I'm sure one way or another we will never completely lose you, you will always be in the hearts of those that cared for you.

May you find the happiness you seek in your real life and always remember that your true friends will never forget you and will always be here when you need them, no matter how long you are gone for.

Say, I am so sorry to hear this and I do wish I could shield you from the bitches and mitches here; but I do realize its impossible to do. I so enjoy your parties and will miss them tremendously! I do understand all of you key points and yes they do make allot of sense. My eye opener that made me start to lean in this direction was when Ash left, that was the kicker for me. If it hadn't been for a certain group of loved ones and friends I would have stayed gone as well. However, which ever direction you land in and whatever road you decide to travel on I pray that its one filled with nothing but wonderful times and blessings through and through. Like I have mention I will be so sad to see you go but I wont be any more selfish as to trying to get you to stay :rolleyes:  ;)  :D I do wish you nothing but the best and hey drop us a line or two here to let us all know how you are doing and what new adventures you have conquered!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Psyn!

Saya we didn't know each other well but just started talking last few weeks, Jowey/jowie always told me how wonderful you was and how much you both had in common, I want you to you talking to you put my mind at ease and I wish we could have done it sooner, I feel I missed out of so much taking so long to get to know you, and now, hope one day will be able to take that chance in the future, but for now I wish you all the best in what comes your way, Hugs and Lots of Love :)

I don't really know what to write, but you are one of my closest friends here and one of the reasons I lurk the forums :P I wish you all the best dear, really... I wish you find what you need and lead the life you are meant to :) And you know what...who knows? Our paths may cross again. I will ALWAYS cherish our moments, from the crazy moment we met (yeah me the crazy person crashing a wedding...again:P) till the moment we became close friends :) I am one of your greatest fans <3 and always will be.
Part of me is sad, even though I am no longer an active member of this community no more, so it's kinda weird...but I am :) Love you dear...:*

Granny N, dommigrannyx :P

Hello Saya,

I thought, I want to write something as well.

First of all I wish you good luck in RL. I know, that 3DX can be a pretty hard place and when I first joined, I didn't knew that I would find so many great friends here. I just though "It's a sexgame", but it's more.

Over time, I attached to a lot of persons. Few of them became my buddies, friends, bros - I cherrish them all. You were one of those.

When I met you first, It was in Amys barefoot club. You were just comming every night when we were open.

I spoke to you, a bit shy at first but slowly you became one of my best friends in 3DX.

When you streamed for AoD the first time, I was so overwhelmed. Not only you did a great job, you rocked the club with your tunes and I was happy, to call you my friend and a official DJ for AoD.

Working together with you was a lot of fun. I still remember that the breast-cancer awareness party was a huge success.

I just want to say:

Thank you Saya - And good luck on your journey ;)

Hi Saya,

Although some may look at you leaving as a sad event, I look at it as a positive one step forward in your life. You have completed your 3DX journey. I'm sure you have learned from the experience.  I wish you well !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!! So I relapsed and I am back. This 3DX stuff can be addictive.

I have been a lot more focused on RL. That means I am probably not around as frequently as I was previously. Thank you for all your support I truly appreciate it. Special thanks to my best friends Kuro, Epi, Jowie and Cat. Four friends who really go above and beyond and really mean a great deal to me, not just in 3DX but beyond.

If you see me about, don't be a stranger and come and say hi :D