#63 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationPool Party at La la Land

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

Same issue on both server, once in my room, losing connexion...

#64 Lantla

Lantla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:53 AM

Me too, connexion lost when i arrive at my room

#65 Nielskeee

Nielskeee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

Seems like everything is working perfectly again! :D

#66 JessyDesire

JessyDesire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

I can confirm, I can play just fine now...! :D

#67 Eroticism4Ever

Eroticism4Ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

Okay I for one am tired of my first apartment going completely white with no furniture inside resulting in an empty apartment. The load screens are still taking forever, and I've tried using the EU proxy and the US direct which is what I'm normally on. I've even tried switching locations in game and then switching to my apartment as well as logging off then logging back on, but nothing is working. Hell I even spent all day after nothing worked redecorating just for guess???? It did it again and this time the server didn't crash. I'd really appreciate a fix here. Thanks

#68 JessyDesire

JessyDesire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:42 PM

Okay I for one am tired of my first apartment going completely white with no furniture inside resulting in an empty apartment. The load screens are still taking forever, and I've tried using the EU proxy and the US direct which is what I'm normally on. I've even tried switching locations in game and then switching to my apartment as well as logging off then logging back on, but nothing is working. Hell I even spent all day after nothing worked redecorating just for guess???? It did it again and this time the server didn't crash. I'd really appreciate a fix here. Thanks

Hey there, I'm not sure if this problem is related to same issue, but it could be! Have you tried contacting support, they seem to be responsive and actively working to fix any issues people might have. Maybe they can help you find the cause of your game not loading correctly and help with fixing the issue. I really hope they can fix the problem for you.. Are you a belgian player by any chance?

#69 Eroticism4Ever

Eroticism4Ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Thanks and I have. No I'm american playing in the US along with one of my friends who is still feeing the effects of the game not working properly as well. I'm still as we speak stuck on a load screen, he lost all of his decor again, and every time. I log in I'm either stuck due to a long load, my places are all white with no furniture resulting in having to relog or switch locations then switch back, or if I visit other places and then come back to my own it's all white with no furniture. Then there is the many random disconnects still happening as of late. Thank you again for the concern and advisement on contacting support, but me and my friend have both done that.

#70 manty

manty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

everthing was good few day's , this morning also, this evening i can log in and arrive in my room easely but when i look in my profile and get out my profile i have connection lost.

I see no friends and no rooms.

I tryed to change from eu to us server but same result.

Somebody same problems ?

#71 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

Sounds like problems with your ISP or something between you and the server. Try and trace the route and ping the server typing "tracert www.3dxchat.com" and "ping www.3dxchat.com" in the command prompt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slow, unresponsive, loading screen, profiles, server, connection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users