3DXChat Community

Block at loading screen

Jessiensfw

Hi everybody,

Today I was playing when my game crashed in editor.

When I try to relaunch, after sign in my game just keep loading before the character choice screen. 

Somebody had encounter this problem ? Or anybody had a solution to help me please ? :(

Thank's in advance.

Kiss all :)

the first thing u should try by problems like this is to delet  the game (also in the registry ) and install the game again :) maybe it helps :)   

how to delet registry:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2423-complete-game-wipe-from-a-machine/?hl=%2Bdelete+%2Bgame&do=findComment&comment=110934

Edited by ¸.•★Shannon★•.¸

hmm well if u want u can try in the infinite loading screen to hit the join button or avatar editor button its possible that the loading screen just dont go away but after disappear, cos normaly if this happen with infinite loading the game is loading in background and its only the screen where dont go away, just be carefully and dont hit the avatar delete button 

Yes in theory, if you knew the locations for each button xD The interface is underneath there and you could click yourself into character editor, and strip the broken clothes off of your character x) But this would be quite complicated unless you know exactly what is broken.

I had this problem with overlapping cloths trying to bug out my sunglasses. 

Soo. You got two options.

1. Contact support. Tell em whats up. They will fix it. But it can take some time. anywhere from 1-7 days depending on how busy they are. If you are impatient you can try below. It is risky though.

2. You go in Blind. This worked for me but it took some fiddling.

The game is actually booting up. The never ending loading screen is actually just visual. If you click around the screen you will notice you actually log in and will hear your foot steps as you click past the loading screen.  You basically have to click the cloths editor without seeing it. Then blindly try to find all your cloths that you noticed bugged out. REMOVE them. by clicking the top right button. "Remove item". Then click location and exit out.. If it keeps loading forever. Try again. Until you are in theory, naked! Make sure to click "Remove item " a bunch of times cuzz you could have like 4 masks on or something crazy. Once the bugged items are gone you should get past loading screen and into a location. Hopefully.

It helps if you have a reference picture of the character screen and the character editor. 

s29mujr.jpg

Its not that hard with a picture. You can maybe resize this one to the size of yoru resolution and give it a go.. 

Or wait for devs to fix. But who the heck has time for dat! :D

* The character screen is where you gotta be careful. You could accidentally delete your toon if you have more then one.. That would technically fix problem to. If you have more then one avitar...