3DXChat Community

This topic dedicate FrenchTouch!

OLESYA

Pretty sure she has created plenty, if that has not been implemented by the Devs than that is not her fault, yes Goose also has shown some good stuff that also is not in game. So maybe there is a reason, only the Devs and those concerned will be aware of  why their ideas are not in game(most likely because of Unity 5) I don't really understand your need to therefore to troll this post, unless you just needing to pump up your over inflated ego, maybe just stick to what you do best running your brothel.

FT is a friend of mine too and she has shown me a ton of stuff she has created. For whatever the Dev's reasons are for put putting her content into the game does NOT subtract from the hours of work French has done. Olesya was merely pointing that out so no need for anyone to get all feisty.  ;)

Nice one Olesya, I'm sure FT will be appreciative   :)

Feel Free to start your own dedicated and support Topic ;)

Your useless comments in this topic are just against the Community Rules.

Feel free to start yours too. its my opinion and there is nothing against rules ;)

your comment was useless for sure yes.

Pierroussss, behave and show respect. All Olesya was doing was making a topic to show what FrenchTouch has done. There is no need to go offensive to her when nothing she has done was wrong.

Indeed, it's nice to see what both FrenchTouch and Goose have done. And they are both talented people. But yes please show respect to other members and not be rude and tell them to stop dreaming.

No one knows why FrenchTouch' stuff was not in the game yet. Perhaps they are waiting until Unity5. Only the devs and FrenchTouch know why.

when  i didnt show respect ? 

i just said like many of people told me in game, that all what she created never been added in game thats all, and the outfits or poses created never will been added probably. this is not being rude at all.

i didnt say she is not talentuous too, or critic the topic of Olesya, i just say i dont like whats been added from her, these dances. this is my opinion and its my right to say it here Mr Ash. 

have a good day.

Thank you Olesya

for you nice word`s here :) It`s right... it is a lot of work what she have done her ..  I happy.. FrenchTouch  is my friend and I´m 100% sure FT will be appreciative and not sad when some People not understand that :)... it is on the world like that ... have a great day .. Kiss :)

Guest RobT

personally whether you like the content or not is besides the point.. Im pretty sure it wasnt just made for one person. The amount of time Frenchy has put into it without getting a red cent is very commendable. People always complain about content yet when someone gives them some they feel the need to bitch. Excellent work Frenchy, keep up the good work and just know that whether its in game or not, There are people who appreciate all you try to do for us

Guest Serapina

He speak he speak, but It is like a crocodile , small arms and a big mouth

It is like a crocodile , small arms and a big mouth

Guest RobT

dont like the dances , dont use them. doesnt take a masters degree to figure this shit out people 

As I said any time in real, People who dance haven't money to drink ^^ :lol:

Well I love FrenchTouch's dances because they brings a lot alternate dances and at least doesn't dance all ppl with the same dances like 1,5 years before.

The dances brings a lot social interactions and I think it's cool and nice for everyone to see 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 people in a sync dance  :)

Really well done FrenchTouch!!!

as i wrote to ya a while ago in private frenchi, same here:

hey there, i was gone for a while and just wanted to say

giphy.gif

for fresco, dances, one of my sigs and all u did n doing for 3dx

tumblr_inline_mwfuey8yPJ1s5jo86.gif

4486670.gif

thank-you.jpg

people,photography,kiss,lips,woman-a9270

take care, hugs tika

[pissed off]
u guyz know how "super fast" updates are released in this game and ppl here should have been glad, thats some1 like her did something atleast in her free time for us @ll whiles most ppl maybe only were fuking around ingame or complaining @ devbash all over the place here and there dot com and "the best thing" after all was, how ppl "bashed her" indirectly after fresco was released in a whole topic...shame on ya  - full vomit on:

giphy.gif

she apsolutely DIDNT DISERVE THAT BASHING in those days and that was the firts time, i felt like beeing so fukn ashamed, of beeing a part of this sometimes so called 'wanna be community'...so thx, applause, u finally made it guyz that she stopped doing stuff for us whether u liked it or not and i think evrybody would have stopped makn stuff for a so grate- and sooo thankfull "community"... however and lettn it end in the words of my bro kyuss: 'sometimes maybe...we shouldnt constantly complain about things we didnt get yet, be happy we that what we have and got till now and be bloody glad, that we didnt get that, what we actually diserve!!
[/pissed off]

14475m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...