3DXChat Community

A dance of light and shadow under a scarlet sky

Asmodeux

Before to read this I have to clarify that I wrote this story several months ago and mostly following a doujinshi that I really enjoyed back in past. Plus English is not my native language and first time I wrote something of that kind, so in case of grammar mistakes don't headshot me, thanks (lol). 
If interested I'll share the title at the end, or in pm.
Thanks in advance for the interest  :ph34r:

Anyway here’s the story :

The story starts in an abandoned village, isolated in the deepest part of a mountain called the “The Scarlet Top”, a place where they say a person could find a reason to live, or die in the attempt of finding it.
At the top of this mountain is located a particular platform, once a place of human sacrifices made by an ancient order used to worship an unknown god of which we’ve no details about, but no one has seen it in decades, maybe never coming back to hometown due to death.

3rd day of actual month. 
A young man has just approached the bridge that leads to the top. He’s dressed with simple and worn-out clothes, his face expresses the long journey, the fatigue, the will of a traveller, of a lone wolf person. He stops before the bridge that he needs to cross over to reach the other side of the cleft, touching the border of it with his hand, unsure about what to do.
Then he looks upon, staring at the so-called “Scarlet Top”, recalling to his mind why he’s here, why he travelled for months. Then thinks:
“Another day of my life has gone, another day feeling empty..I wonder what I’m looking for, or if I really desire to find something..well, today I’ll discover it. Death or life, I don’t care..I just want an answer”.

Still worried and unsure he starts to move on the old and rusted bridge, hearing strange noises step by step, moving slowly and carefully. He stops in the middle, pushing himself to move on. 
He’s on the other side and what he sees in front of him is an unexpected scenario. An old town, maybe of centuries, built at the top of this almost unknown mountain, surrounded by several trees in which the life has gone away many years ago..leaving only desolation and a strange red glaze on them.  There’re no sounds, there’re no animals, not a smell that he could recognize..nothing. His mind is totally blank, no idea what could happen passing through, what he could really find there.
He looks down at the ground, touching the reddish-brown earth with his hand.
“This place..how could I find a reason to live in a desolated place like this one ? What I can see here are only remains, no sign of living creatures..” *suddenly yells* “HOW STUPID I AM!” *laugh sadly* “SUCH..hopeless..I wonder why I decided to come here..It’s obvious that I won’t find any answers here..” *punches the ground* “Maybe I should just jump down this bridge to end my miserable life !”.

Suddenly he hears a strange noise, looking forward and noticing a shadow figure hidden behind one of those buildings..
”Who…who’s there !? Show yourself !” He steps back a little..then changes his mind and moves forward..
”No ! I decided to come here for a reason..and I’ll fulfil it !” 
He slowly starts to walk towards the object, step by step feeling his heartbeat accelerating, conscious that he could even face the unknown, what’s out of the human understanding. 
He swallows a little, feeling his throat scratchy once very close to the spot where there was that shadow. He leans forward a little to observe if there’s someone, or maybe something inside..taking courage and rushing inside a close alley, springing on his feet and finding himself in an impasse, looking around for any hints. 
“Maybe it was only my imagination..and it’s even true I travelled for days without resting..” 
He notices an old wooden crate, grabs and pulls it closer. Then he takes off his backpack and slowly sits on the crate, head in his hands, running one through his hair.
“What should I do now ? I don’t have food, water, a place where to come back..neither I will find what I desire here..”
In a blink of an eye he hears a noise coming upon him, leaning his head back and up to look what’s happening, finding himself facing a strange creature looking at him from the border of the wall, but he’s unable to get a single detail due to fear.
The creature grins and springs towards him, giving no possibilities to escape. In that moment a thought passes through his mind:
“So I came here just for this ? To get killed by an unknown monster that maybe was just waiting for a prey..Pathetic..”  *closes his eyes*
He feels a pain behind his head, losing consciousness and falling, hitting the ground. Before his mind totally goes blank he sees the creature walking towards him..
”Impossible a human..here ? Wha..who are…you ?”
Unknown hands grab him by the collar, tie him up and slowly drag his body at the top of that strange place, leading toward the platform he were looking for.

PART 2 

“Where am I ? Ahh..my head spins, like I was hit by something..or am I already dead ?”  *tries to move his arms*
“Ah ! What’s going on !? I’m unable to move..and am I blind !? I can’t see anything ! Ahhh !” *starts to yell then he stops once he hears some footsteps*

Unknown voice: “Oh my, are you finally awake ?”
He feels a sharp object running along his body, on his leg, on his tummy and then across his left cheek.
“Ah..a knife ! What do you want from me !? I don’t have any money with me you bastard ! Let me go !”
The unknown presence speaks again “Ohh ? Are you that confident ? You’re tied up and till a moment ago you were babbling about your life. Are you surprised ? Yes, I observed you all this time. Actually the whole mountain is my territory and the top is where I usually rest during most of the day. You see this is usually a quiet place..and I HATE when someone enters without my permission. I should just kill you and think what to do with your body”
He feels the sharp object pressing on his skin, cutting him a little. He’s terrorized and his wrists and his ankles are tied up.
His voice trembles a little but he decides to answer.
“So you were the one hiding behind that bulding.. I-I decided to start my journey..to reach this place, because they said it’d have been possible to find a reason to live, or at least an answer to all my problems ! I didn’t know it was forbidden to enter in this part of the mountain !”

*silence*

“So..you came here just for this ? Do even have an idea to who am I ? Well, now you’ll see and maybe you’ll understand how pitiful you’re and what a bad decision you made deciding to visit this place”
The sharp object cuts the fabric that was blindfolding him, then frees his wrists. Slowly open his eyes, looking at sky to understand what’s going on, where is he right now.
“Tsk..hey you. Actually I’m here” 
He turns his head towards the sound of the voice and he shivers of fear once he discovers who hit and tied him up, that what he thought till that moment was totally wrong, with his eyes wide open.
What he sees is not a thief, actually neither a human. In front of him there’s a female figure, way taller than him, with sharp claws, multiple compound eyes and black exoskeleton, with several “legs”..in few words what we could define an insect girl. She’s not naked, but instead she wears an elegant long white dress with some yellow-golden details on it.

She suddenly presses her sharp foot on his arm, hurting him with her brute strength.
“Tsk. You’re so pathetic. You’re trembling just looking at me”  
She leans towards him, closer to his face.
“You see I was thinking how rare is for a human to reach this place and most of all to die..because I know you were going to kill yourself once you saw the desolation of this place..Am I wrong ?” 
She giggles and grins looking at him, showing her sharp teeth. Her long tongue sneaks outside giving him a long lick.
He’s completely unarmed, unable to react in front of this mysterious creature.
“If you’re going to die..then letting me EAT YOU sounds better, no !?”

With a rapid move she sneaks her left hand inside his worn-out pants, grabbing his cock and starting to jerk him, sliding her fingers along his shaft. Then she moves her dress a little aside to expose her right breast, pushing it against his face.
“Ohh..don’t you like it ? You’re like a kid too scared to face the truth, too unexperienced. Then I’ll show you how things should be done. I’ll use you as my toy before to really eat you”.
She climbs the top, sitting on his tummy and lifting up a bit, using her hand to guide the tip of his cock against her pussy, rubbing it a little.
He shivers of pleasure, restraining himself and unable to understand what’s going on.
“No..p-please stop it !”
She squats her legs pushing his cock all inside, moaning and starting to ride him, still using her feet to keep his arms blocked.
He starts to drool from the side of his mouth, unable to control himself while experiencing this pleasure he almost forgot during his journey. Then he thinks that she’s maybe in heat and that’s why he’s still alive and used as a toy.
As she moves her inside are squirming and tightening up, meantime trailing her sharp fingers on his chest. 
Following her movements he starts to move his hips, his cock fully erect inside her, squeezed by her inner walls.
Full of lust she exposes even the left breast, playing with her nipple and moaning louder, her voice echoes.
“Ahh stop it ! At this rate I’ll cum inside you !”  he yells, but he doesn’t seem to have intention to stop to move his hips.
She continues to ride his cock, moving faster and rolling a little, driving him crazy.
Suddenly he shivers of pleasure, arching his back and bites his lower lip while cumming inside her.
She crawls up slowly on him, pulling his cock outside and spreading her pussylips with her fingers.
“Fu fuh you’ve filled me up so much with your human’s seed. I thought you were scared by me. Have you changed your mind pitiful human ?”

She leans toward him, close to his mouth and licks his face, then slowly slides her tongue along his body, circle it around his navel and stops on his cock, opening her mouth and showing him her sharp teeth, in the meantime frees his ankles.
“Maybe I could cut it with my teeth..eheh I like the idea and you ?”
He becomes pale, losing the will to feel other pleasure and starts to tremble, unable to speak.
She blows a little on the tip of his cock, nibbles it a little let him feeling the sharpness of her teeth, faking to bite it harder. He yells and tries to escape. Instead she slowly slides her tongue outside, darts it on the tip, twirling it fast around it, then opens her mouth wider, showing him she could even bite his head if she would like to do that. She drools some saliva on his cock, let him feeling dizzy, losing part of his consciousness.
“ Wh..what’s going on ! My waist..feels numb !? What have you done to me !?”
She closes her mouth around the tip, wrapping her lips and starts to suck his cock, pushing her head down. Her saliva drools along his shaft, giving him more pleasure and numbness.  A dull sensation of pleasure starts to reverberate in his mind, making him losing control of his actions.
Her teeth gently stimulate, endless teasing him. Then she gives him a deepthroat, slowly pulling his cock outside and jerking it while looking at him.

She giggles observing his expression, a mix of fear and pleasure.
“Fu fuh you came here for an answer and later you were close to kill yourself, maybe jumping down that bridge like many did back in past. So..what are you going to do now ?”. 
She lays down, spreading her legs in front of him, exposing her drenched pussy using the tarsus coming out of her arm. 
“Do you like to be used as a toy..or are you going to behave like a man once in your lifetime ?”
He crawls up and then stands, staring at her and swallows thinking about what to do. 
“Obey your insticts..satisfy your desires..come here and have sex with me. Don’t restrain yourself in this moment..”

PART 3

He pants while looking at her, starts to touch himself still under the effect of the neurotoxin she introduced in his body through her saliva.
He doesn’t know what to do, if following his instincts, or instead running away to save his life. In his mind he thinks:
“Maybe..maybe I should just run away..but for what ? I’ve reached this place after such a long time. And I’ve no home to come back, no more, no one waiting for me. And even if she’s not human, even if she treated me like a toy at the beginning now she’s offering me a moment a pleasure, an occasion to feel alive..I almost forgot the sound of my heartbeat, the touch of someone else on my body..the warm sensation”.
She waits for his decision, touching herself and looking at him wondering how he’ll react.
Then he moves towards her, without saying a single word.

He kneels and reaches out towards her body, sliding his index finger across her wet slit. She moans while he takes more interest in the act and uses both hands to spread her pussy, grinding his thumb on her clit and moving closer to her, laying prone and with his face very close to her, feeling dizzy due to her female scent.
“I..I won’t escape”
He starts to pump two fingers inside her, dragging them against her inner walls, licking and sucking the clit.
She moans and plays with her breasts, pulling her nipples a little, cupping and squeezing her body.
He continues to grind his tongue on her clit, his fingers faster, full of lust and far away from the desire to escape.
Suddenly he sneakes one arm under her body, grabbing her hips and turning her, pushing this mysterious creature against the table where he was tied up, her hands keeping the balance. He slowly spreads her legs, bending her over and rubbing the tip of his member against her slit, slowly and then faster.
She moans even more, sucking her index finger as full of desire.
“Come..and take me”
A moment of silence and then he holds her hips and shoves his organ back and forth inside her.
She opens and stretches her tarsus and wrap them around his neck, pulling him closer.
He moves his hands along her sides, following the curve of her body, forward on her tummy and then upward to cup her breasts, pulling her even closer to him.
She moves her hands back to touch his asscheeks, pressing her sharp fingers a little on his skin.
Then he cups and squeezes her breasts tenderly and then harder, playing with her hard nipples, resting his chin on her left shoulder. He has almost forgotten who’s this creature, why he’s here.
In this stage they’re only sharing their pleasure, their desires, a moment together.

He thinks:
“The sensation of touching her silky skin..her soft breasts, her exoskeleton are a perfect mix. I feel like clinging onto a living wall.. This not-human body should scare me, as I was till a moment ago, but instead..I think that she’s beautiful and cute..and..and for the 1st time in life I’m really feeling alive..”
She’s enjoying the sexual intercourse with this unknown human, while in the meantime he moves closer to her, whispering something to her ear. She doesn’t seem to understand what he’s whispering as his voice is filled with desire and maybe even due to the neurotoxin contained in her saliva.
She turns her head a little toward him and he grabs her by the chin, surprising her.
“Oh..someone here has taken some confidence *giggles* Do you have something to say human ? Because you know later I won’t be so gentle with you and your life will end here”
She waits his answer, almost sure he’ll react in a rude way, maybe trying to escape again. Instead he smiles at her, saying something unexpected:
“I won’t escape..no more. And you’re beautiful” He tenderly kisses her cheek.
She turns her head to hide the fact she’s blushing a little.
“Really ? Ahah..it’s the 1st time that someone says this to me. Maybe you’re just trying to save your life”.
He grabs her again by the chin and turns her slowly, suddenly giving a passionate kiss, sliding his tongue inside her mouth, not scared by her sharp teeth.
She’s astonished about his move, but she cannot control herself and so they grind their tongue together, moving them at same rhythm, mixing their saliva.
She opens her mouth a little, parting her lips and pressing them against to kiss him deeply and with passion.
Their bodies are now entwined, both touching the other’s one body, sharing pleasure and feelings.
With little effort he lifts her, spreading her legs in the air, while she wraps her arms behind his head, still kissing him. His hips move without control, a river of pleasure running through his body.
Then he closes her legs, feeling she’s near to reach the climax, tightening her insides up.
His right hand skims and  gropes her left and soft breast, let her moaning louder.
“Ahh what you’re doing !?”
“I know you’re close..so let’s cum together..let’s share our feelings”
He starts to move faster, her juices drooling on the ground, close to climax.
He puts more effort, hugging her tighter and leans his head back while shivering of pleasure before of cumming inside her and at the same time she reaches the climax, squirting.

Now they’re both standing up, hugged and unable to say a single word about what happened, about how things escalated.
He takes courage and runs his hands, latching his fingers with her ones.
She doesn’t say a word, but she’s still blushing and shyly turns her head to look at him, almost starting to cry.
He notices her reaction and turns her, pushing her body against his one, let her feeling his heartbeat.
Then she babbles something:
“Hey human..I know that I told I was going to eat you..but why don’t you come and live with me instead ? Otherwise just go away..I won’t kill you this time.”
He caresses her face, still not able to understand how it ended up like this, thinking about how he felt before to reach this place and even trying to remember the story about “The Scarlet Top” the meaning in those words regarding life and death, the will to live, how he wanted to end his life before to meet her.
Without saying a word he gives her a warm smile and then a passionate kiss, a promise to stay with her for the rest of his life, once lost and now retrieved.

Many years have passed, but some rumours say that now the top of the mountain looks different, that trees are green again and that the glaze that once was on them has reached the sky, panting it of a particular and passionate tonality of red.
And they even say that sometimes you could even see a couple dancing under that sky, their figures entwined for the eternity.
A girl with a long white dress staying with a man dressed in black, a dance of light and shadow under a scarlet sky.

post-9449-0-43933000-1462084754_thumb.png