3DXChat Community

Time to Patch People

Guest Skar

I almost married today.  We went to my home, I proposed to the beloved lady, but she could not see any reject/accept buttons.  Then we went to her home, I proposed again, same issue.  Then she got impatient and proposed herself, I did not see any buttons!  We finally changed our minds ;)

Guest Heavy

I almost married today.  We went to my home, I proposed to the beloved lady, but she could not see any reject/accept buttons.  Then we went to her home, I proposed again, same issue.  Then she got impatient and proposed herself, I did not see any buttons!  We finally changed our minds ;)

*looking at FOO and Kito*

Really Bro? For me everything works fine.  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Re. the new update...

I am the last person to complain about languages other than English being used or the incorrect spelling, grammar, etc. of those who attempt to use English, when it is not their first language, but surely, if you are going to produce a t-shirt design in English, you should get it right.

The Parental Advisory design looks like an apology to something/someone called "hot" (i.e. Sorry, to hot).

• 3 weeks later...

Re. the new update...

I am the last person to complain about languages other than English being used or the incorrect spelling, grammar, etc. of those who attempt to use English, when it is not their first language, but surely, if you are going to produce a t-shirt design in English, you should get it right.

The Parental Advisory design looks like an apology to something/someone called "hot" (i.e. Sorry, to hot).

And the "princess" one says I'm Princess... haha.