3DXChat Community

Summernights Brothel~

Biki

Remember the times during summer vacation where partying and having fun was an every day sort of thing, and having... "Fun" was a lil thing to add to the mix? well I introduce to you A brothel that I plan to open, it will be called The Summer nights Brothel~ "When every night is an adventure~" With this brothel I am seeking in game people who are highly experienced in the RP nature, to act as my fun workers to bring a lil spice to the game, granted I can not offer anything in return except an escape from boredom and a lil fun on the side.

​I am seeking Men, Women, and anything in between to be my main stars for the Brothel, the only thing I expect is for you to be able to add a lil detail and action to each of your posts when you play with others~ I plan to make something of a site to describe more and hold those who will work there, for now I can say that
​Sex. A game or two, and some fun events on the side to keep things interesting, such as a game called auction, strip truth or dare~ all kinds of things, but I want feed back before I go through such lengths for the channel, what do you guys think?

Of course workers will have to address me as "boss" or Madam Biki, but how else should a Brothel work~