974 replies to this topic

#41 JoshX

JoshX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

This is just me, but I'm hoping the female characters get updated textures. I've realised that the men have it slightly more detailed as shown in their hands and feet...

• Sapphires and Laure083 like this

#42 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝕔𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:51 PM

While the "Streetfighter" Minigame might be an April fools prank, I d appreciate if they make the "Slap face" pose for colders and mean people.

Face-slap Pose:

- Unlocks / Available when a Partner-, Home, or any other unwanted Invite is sent

- On activation your avatar is face slapping the sender

- After animation completition -> A red mark remains on face & cannot send invites for 1 minute

Also there is an idea for an advanced pose of this:

Kick in the Crotch Pose:

- Unlocks / Available when a Partner-, Home, or any other unwanted Invite is sent

- On activation your avatar is kicking the sender were it hurts
- After animation completition -> Dizziness & cannot have sex with anyone for 30 minutes

B)

Please make it so!

• Chilles, Leeloo, Briana and 9 others like this

#43 Hans

Hans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:58 PM

I let myself simply times surprise what comes.

brille_0005.gif

#44 SherryShy

SherryShy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:35 PM

A very good move for a good game!)

• Aria and Laure083 like this

#45 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:48 PM

WOW! yeah is pretty amazing, i specially like the feature that allows to change day and night in locations, that was something asked for to long... GOOD JOB!! :D 

As for the "fight game".. well i'm not up for that... (sorry i'm honest... -_- ), i'm here to relax and chill.. and yeah spread some love around, and that feature... i can see myself from now receiving dozens of "Cold Fight Invites", form the ppl who hates me... (and dealing with them the same way I already do here and in real.. just ignoring)... :P 

*Better would be to fix up the "VolleyBall" Game we have at the beach already to leave it in a similar way like the "DOA extreme beach volleyball from TECMO...

*Add a "DRUNK ANIMATION"  that affects the locomotion after 3 beers and a permanent drunk effect until the next login

*Tequila shots to be licked from the girl's belly up on any table...

Stuf like That was the kind of "Mini games" we talked about for a place like this.. not to spread more violence... sorry but that's my opinion

I see now with the huge shemale's update, and this day/night.. that the Devs are listening to us... taking the time they Need, but giving in a messure to all the preferences groups what we want, and that is just great.. "Two Thumbs Up!!!"

Soon maybe we are gonna have some "sub animations per sexual pose"AChat style".. (like the "closedance with kiss and behind" we already have)... 

a one single massive enviroment like VLADOK says.. maybe not that inmense like ARMA 3 or Los Santos GTAV.. but our sunny beach with the LI, Boat, and Huge building for hotel, all together, and no need to use a glicth to climb the mountains... ;) 

aaaand lots more... ^_^ 

Congratulatios and Thank you for this Update

Kisses 4U all... :) 

• ChiK73, XXXJessikaXXX, Paulita and 4 others like this

#46 Guest_JuliaNiky_*

Guest_JuliaNiky_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:52 PM

fighting? nobody need that. It is hopefully a joke. I was once a short time in a game, here it was possible. I still have blue spots ...

#47 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

While the "Streetfighter" Minigame might be an April fools prank, I d appreciate if they make the "Slap face" pose for colders and mean people.

Also there is an idea for an advanced pose of this:

B)

Please make it so!

I like the slap face idea hihi ;) Sure we'll hear a lot of ''SLAP!'' around us  in game ...but those are sadomasochist will cum in they're pants

• Chilles, Nellie, Aria and 1 other like this

#48 VGTL

VGTL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

Why are they not saying when?

#49 Susanne

Susanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:40 PM

APRIL APRIL

• claudi and FBSF87 like this

#50 SteveM

SteveM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:10 PM

Super, crazy, amazing

55544427.jpg

Please don't let us wait toooooooooooo.....

Long

Well....... there's a point that I do not like so well......  ok it's my point of view ...

I think there are, off course, many intelligent methods to declare one's position.

But I accept that the majority prefers to beat each other's noses bloody, in a mini game

#51 Alozi

Alozi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:45 PM

Waaaaaaah awesome!!!!!!

Gonna buy 3dxchat again and return soon :3

#52 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

So... no new poses or clothes then ;)

• Pierrousss, QuQu, Sapphires and 1 other like this

#53 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:20 PM

This is just me, but I'm hoping the female characters get updated textures. I've realised that the men have it slightly more detailed as shown in their hands and feet...

I noticed that to, it happened quite a while ago where the guys skin texture seem to improve.

The guys skin does look more life like than the girls but I think it harder to get the girls skin that way.

I do feel that the devs will improve things that way with Unity 5 as it allows for more detail to be seen on skins.

There is quite a few more settings to play with than Unity 4 that allows detail to be shown.

Hopefully us girls won't look so plastic.

• Caren, Morgaine, Sapphires and 2 others like this

#54 Aria

Aria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:25 PM

I like the slap face idea hihi ;) Sure we'll hear a lot of ''SLAP!'' around us  in game ...but those are sadomasochist will cum in they're pants

LOLOLOL!!!!

• Briana, LanaLove and CeliaWhite like this

#55 Elenn

Elenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:03 PM

Is Ginevra back ?

#56 NeotheNeko

NeotheNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:13 PM

I love the coming soon. So this is 3DX 2: Electric Boogaloo. Question though: If your laptop is a brick, how well will the new update run? I have to keep it on low settings all the time anyway since my laptop only has HD standard card.

#57 Akali

Akali

♛ ☆ Rachael ☆ ♛

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationNinja Land

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:24 PM

I cant wait I hope it comes soon! Hoping that is why servers are down right now lol!

-crosses fingers-

• Alrood, EROCK, Necraloth and 1 other like this

#58 Necraloth

Necraloth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:10 AM

#hype

I can't wait! :D

• Akali, LanaLove and CeliaWhite like this

#59 Toolan

Toolan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:32 AM

This is right around the point when Wanderer starts to slow down, shit man honestly?! Can we get an estimated time of operation? I am not trying to rush you good people at 3DX chat, but I only have so little time to enjoy some dank trolling.

#60 Nymphpott

Nymphpott

Cheese Squeezer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationur butt

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:37 AM

The new time of day feature sounds and looks awesome!

Can't wait to see the boat at night and the beach to. Or even love island in the day time. Apartments with night feature is really gonna rock.   

This is a feature i have been wanting since i started. It is gonna be so cool. Finally we won't have to pile book cases and dividers in front of our Windows. Will free up space in both my apartments and not go blind with the sun. Yay  B)

• Chilles and xMaceyx like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion, Suggestions, 3DXChat 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users