3DXChat Community

Prince died at age of 57

darkangel

71NSFDLQd7L._SL1073_.jpg

How sad. Just days after making an emergency landing due to an unknown illness, Prince was found dead inside his Minnesota home.

Prince, 57, has died. This shocking tragedy was revealed on Thursday, April 21, almost one week after the iconic singer left fans very concerned about his health by making an emergency landing in Illinois. It’s unclear if his sudden death is related to the same illness that forced his plane to land on Friday, April 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06MPvkpzih4

Guest JohnBrownsBody

Here in Minneapolis the entire city is in a state of shock.  Not only was he a true musical genius, but he was our guy, always a proud Minnesotan.  We stuck with him and he stuck with us.  Everybody has their Prince story here.  Those stories will never stop being told, so Prince Rogers Nelson will always be with us.

I'll be illuminating my house porch in purple tonight to honor the man.

Thank you, Prince, for all the fun times. We'll miss you.

Guest Twiggy

If I go off my family Prince was well known and respected by people of all ages.

He was one of my mothers favourite musos and I can remember conversations about him between my mother and her mother.

One thing that stuck in my head and got my admiration was that he did all the music on the recordings of his songs, every instrument played was him playing them, that's a huge talent.

I am so sad, and was totally shocked. This year has been terrible for loss of so many musical legends. Prince will always live on through the music he created, and we will always have that gift from him. Such a horrible tragedy, my words cannot convey the depth of our loss. Rest In Peace, Prince Rogers Nelson.