3DXChat Community

2 months in 3DX: Richards Impression

RichardCypher

Richard's impression continued

Appreciation? - Appreciation!

As time passes by I recognize more and more, how much 3dx, or - to be precise – some people in 3dx, my deep and true friends, start to influence me and my way of being inside 3dx.

When I started in 3dx I was like a loner hopping through the rooms, and even the first friends I made on my list were not really friends, as we never came that close to really call each other friend.

Now I am part of a network of wonderful friends, enjoying my time in 3dx being with them and chatting with them.

Those wonderful people make 3dx that awesome place I like to be, and somehow it seems as if we are much more able to speak out on what we don't like than to give others the appreciation they deserve.

So this diary entry is for you, my closest friends, just telling you, what I appreciate and what I consider your outstanding qualitites that make you that special and awesome, and me so glad to know you and being your friend. I'll just do that in alphabetical orders (and for one of you: sorry, 'S' is after 'N' in the alphabet, but as I told, this is just an alphabetical order :) )

Ahrora: you will always have a special place in my heart. Even though we don't see or talk much due to the time difference and our packed business life, I enjoy your company and chatting with you. Your intelligence and affection lightens up 3dx, and you're always there for your friends. I enjoy every second we spend together, as you are always good conversation, fun and affection.

Atla: even though we don't know very long, you already have become one of my closest friends. Your empathy and your communication skills make you an awesome and attentive friend. And you are pure inspiration, like a muse you get me to new ideas and thoughts out of our chats. I always feel completely comfortable being with you and enjoy your company so much. Being with you has already made so many of my days, always turning out to be something special and unique.

JazzAhDee: Did you know, your name is the oldest entry on my friends list, Jazz? Openminded and communicative, you just get everyone to like you in an instance, as you are authentic and direct. We are so often in sync with our thoughts and actions, and spending my time with you in every of the different possibilities here in 3dx is so enjoyable.

Nitro: Nitro-sweetie, a day without a chat with you is just incomplete! You're creative and empathic, and I love our chats and thoughts exchanges. I'm wondering sometimes how you manage to organize all the parties, keep endless convos and still keep the thread of our chat. You are always full of ideas, in combination with your qualities that makes you a magnet for a lot of awesome people here.

SayaX: Even though 'S' is after 'N' in the alphabet, this is not a ranking, Saya-sweetie. You are smart and I like your sense of humour, which surely would have given you a place in Monty Pythons Flying Circus, if you weren't far too young for them. I like being on your parties and in your club and always enjoy your company.

StephanieCD: every time we chat, I discover a new side at you, you seem to be one of the most versatile girls around here. In combination with your intelligence that makes you an awesome friend and an enrichment to 3dx. Always being respectful and tactful, that makes your company so comfortable.

To some absent friends

During my time here I've met so many people, some of them are not here anymore (or at least I haven't seen them for a longer time), but could have become as well close friends. I'd like to appreciate their contribution to my way through 3dx and to how and what I am here now. I have abbreviated two names, as I am not sure if the might return and agree on me writing their names down here.

Mississipigal: On my first day in 3dx I guess I was like so many others exploring all the rooms and looking around, still a bit shy and not knowing what to expect here. Reading that you can share your own room, I thought it might be a good idea to share mine as a nudist room. After a while, experiencing the typical pop in and poof situation I got bored and hopped again through the other rooms, leaving my own open. When I came back later, a girl was inside lying nude on a deck chair. We started to talk a bit, then she sent me a partner request and introduced me very sensitively to 3dx. She invited another girl watching to a threesome, showing me all things here from their most beautiful side. I am so thankful for that first positive experience, giving me an impulse to stay here and try this game out.

ClareTC: I remember the first time I entered Malvasia's Garden of Eden Bordello, still quite new here, about 2 or 3 days, still a bit shy and still not really in the game. The greeting was friendly, the atmosphere was nice, so I sat down on a chair, not really knowing, what that would lead to. I was not sitting there for a minute, as I received a pm by one of the girls, starting to get me into a conversation. She explained me how the Garden of Eden works and as she was really nice I decided to try this out. And again I had the luck to get into something really beautiful, as she was very descriptive and gave me the time to build up my own sentences. I met her several times again later, until some day she was not there anymore. I hope she found her luck in RL and I will always keep the wonderful times with her in mind.

A.: I met A. in one of those famous 'No Chat' rooms, sitting there as lost as I was sitting there. As always I was studying profiles, and her profile did not really fit into the atmosphere of this room, telling that she searched for gentle and interesting people and she asked for respect. So I pm'ed her asking her what she was looking for in this room, and a conversation started. As we both did not have much time, we sat together in that room and just chatted and kissed a bit. I met her a few times later and enjoyed her company very much, as she was very communicative and very descriptive. I haven't seen her for over a month, and I hope she is well and happy.

Z.: It was again one of my room hopping days (somehow I am not doing that any more), I just hopped into Sin Club, as I got a pm of a girl from the last room who knew the books where my name is taken off. We started to chat about different books, as she was reading at the moment the same series as me. I asked her if she would like to join me in Sin Club, she did and we sat down and talked a bit. She was completely new in 3dx and so I told her a bit about my experiences and what she could do here. And as she was really nice and smart, I decided to return to her what I received from Mississipigal and Clare, taking her to my room and introducing her to all the descriptive fun. We met several times later again, until some day she did not come here any more. As she was really shy, I fear she was just annoyed by the rude behavior of a lot of people here. One time she told me, that she hardly dared to go anywhere, as she was always fired with colds.

• 2 weeks later...

Richard's impression continued

What's going on here?

The 5th month in 3dx finds me astonished by some things going on here, the last time was partially light and partially shadow. A weird discussion went around recently about the number of events and about DJing, partially ending up with a definiton battle about what a DJ is, what a diary is, and some more definitions, sometimes in rude and offending words. I won't pick this up again, as I would be glad to ditch all this discussion. I won't even focus on the content as anyone shall have his own opinion as he/she likes, but rather in the way of discussion. As OliU remarked in one post, people start to offend the others, and after some time they say 'Sorry if I offended you...', starting to escalate the whole situation and bringing up the drama. And all getting so far that it needs an admin to close the thread to stop this all....

Sometimes I'm standing here inside 3DX, asking myself, what's the matter? What gets some people this sort of aggressive? I thought most of us are here for fun; having fun here is quite easy, just be respectful to the others, agree that others might have other points of view, thoughts and preferences, be with those you like to be and keep respectful distance to all others. Or might it be that drama is part of the fun for you?

Oh, the others have to earn your respect? You are right and the others are wrong? The other one started? Wonderful, you found already three standard phrases leading you directly to the world of drama. If that is so important to you, that you take all the bad feelings and drama for that, just do, otherwise some idea to think about.

In my opinion respect is nothing somebody has to earn but an attitude of mine, being respectful to everyone, even though the other one might not be. If I don't show respect because the other doesn't show, where is the defference between him and me, as we both don't show respect for any reason?

Regarding the fact of being right or wrong I would like to separate between that, what is - that means all that you can film, photopraph or record, measure - and our interpretation. Being right or wrong is rather about the latter than the first; so why is it that important to have the ccontrol over the interpretation of that what is, it is just an interpretation, not the truth. And even the question who started is just an interpretation. And in every case the situation leaves you with the bad feelings, so even for altruistic reasons you might think about other ways of facing such situations. And don't blame the others for your feelings, as you are creating them yourself, as it is again your interpretation and your beliefs that bring up the feelings.

And in between this all I'm standing now, since yesterday an official DJ at the Angels of Desire-MC, or do I have to say playlist player, or what else? How come? I just have fun playing my music and enjoying ad-free sounds. So I rented a shoutcast server and started to open my room from time to time and stream the music I like. As I am a member of the Angels of Desire-MC, I was asked, if I liked to DJ or stream at the club and I agreed. So yesterday it was the first time for me to do this, and no matter if it is called DJ or not, it was fun and as well a lot of preparation, searching for songs to play and bringing them into an order, that told a story and kept a good atmosphere, fulfilling requests and rearranging the song order while the stream session. And of course I like it, when the people appreciate my selection of songs to be played, but this far away from wanting to be famous or looked up to. There's just such a lot of songs that can really create goosebumps on your skin, and I love to share those songs I love with an auditorium.

I love the variety of 3dx, this is one of the things that keep me here, and in my eyes there can't be enough events to choose from, so everybody can go where he loves to be and feels comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

Richards Impression continued

To a special friend

My dear friend, our recent chat just left me confused and blue, still wondering what happened that such a powerful and creative girl suddenly sounds that resignated. And there must have been happening a lot, as you are not so easy to unsettle. It is a pity that you take that all so much to heart that you give up all that you built here.

I still remember the first time I saw you: I saw a room I had never seen before, and curious as I am I entered that room. Later you told me that was the first day you opened that room. The atmoshphere was just far away from all those other rooms with sex aspect, funny people, good music, and a local chat running. So I started to pass by in your room every time I found it open, enjoying the chat and the people.

You made your way on my friends list, and we met and chatted frequently, and this became an important part of my time here. You were always full of ideas and concepts, and I always admired your creativity and your energy, that got you implement those ideas and getting your room always full.

This all started to change with the „Forum Wars“, bringing up weird discussion about who is stealing whose concepts and when someone may call himself a DJ, and I could observe, how the way of communication became more and more rude, and every day I could watch your skin become thinner, as you were taking this more and more to heart.

It may be that you have good reasons to give that all up, but I will miss your rooms and I am hoping that I will not have to miss you as well here.

I am quite confused what is happening here, people offending others, ridiculing them, insulting them and and devaluating everything they do or write.

I remember well this infantile behavior from school, but I thought we are all adults in an adult game, being able to meet the others with respect.

And I know you can't change those people and you have no influence on what they do, but it is your decision if you take that all that serious that you are willing to restrain your creativity and your organizational skills.

I would be glad to see your rooms open again soon, and I would be rather more glad if I would find you back in that mood you were, when I met you the first time.

Lot of hugs and kisses from a close friend who does mind

Richard

Guest SayaX

It took me 1 month to reply, but thank you so much Richard for your kind words. My sense of humour is quite "British". Not everyone "get's it", but I am glad you enjoy it. Laughter is a wonderful thing and it is something that people don't do enough here or in real life.

I am sad for your special friend as well (I think we are talking about the same person :P ). She hosts some amazing amazing parties and really helped kick some fun back into my 3DX world and has and continues to be a wonderful friend.

Lots more hugs and kisses from a close friend who also minds  ^_^

Saya

• 2 weeks later...

Richard's impression finished

The End of the Story

Even though some of you might have not expected, this is my Good-Bye to 3DX. It was a wonderful experience as long as it lasted, but now I think the time has come to leave. The decision to leave is an important decision regarding a special aspect in my life, and I'm trying to put my reasons down here as understandable as possible, as in my opinion this is one of the best reasons for leaving.

When I came here 6 months ago, I remember I was searching for some virtual sex, being so much on travel made it hard to have this in RL frequently and the idea of meeting people in a virtual world seemed quite attractive. This was the reason why I joined and I started to make my experiences here like everyone I guess, found out, what I like and what I don't like, and it was a great fun ride.

During my time here the social aspect grew more and more, but the sex aspect never went away, only focused more and more on girls I know, I like and I trust, always including a big part of tenderness like hugging, a foreplay and an afterplay.

Looking at this all I got the awareness, that this all sounds very much like a sort of partnership, being here together and having fun, but in the end there remain some things which are missing here:

• All the hugs and tenderness are just virtual, there are moments where a real hug of a person I like / love makes a big difference

• The partnership remains virtual as well regarding sharing all those daily routine. Getting that sorted out is the real challenge, and if you get to manage this with someone you are really close

• The same applies to incisive events, having someone to go through those together is something special and unique

I've learned for myself here, that sex works for me only in combination with tenderness and communication and some sort of familiarness, which somehow describes as well the qualities of a good and binding partnership.

So this is that part of my desires, 3DX completely lacks to fulfill, leaving some gap ever time I log off and find myself back in RL, being alone and missing all that I mentioned above.

Thinking of a relationship or a marriage here in 3dx never has been a real option for me, as the points listed above always would remain as a deficit, so in the end 3dx would turn out as a dead end in any case.

So I guess it is time to face this daemon and find all that in RL, what 3DX is not able to provide, or find out, for what I don't have this in RL. And in order to do that I will leave 3DX, as remaining in 3dx and trying to find a binding and fulfilled partnership will surely not work.

I am thankful for finding all that out, and my time in 3dx was a big contribution to that, so I can see clear now and take the necessary steps to live a lucky and fulfilled life.

I still love 3DX and this makes it really hard to make this step, and I will miss you all, but I think it is time for me to take this decision. I like to thank you all for helping me to come to that conclusion. This step is a really hard one, but I know it is the right one for me. I have a special note for some of you listed below, for all the other people I met or I haven't met: Take care, and I hope for you that you will find what you were looking for. Life is short, and there is no better way to spend it as with love and fun. I'm leaving in order to make this true for me in RL.

Some notes for some awesome people:

Ahrora: As I told you, you will always have a special place in my heart. You are an amazing girl and a wonderful friend, and I want to thank you for everything. Maybe you even don't know how often you made me come to new conclusions. I guess I have a clue about what you are planning to do, and I hope that you get things develop the way you want. Take care, dear!

JazzAhDee: Jazz, my wonderful friend! I enjoyed every minute with you. You really rock this game, and spending my time with you was always something unique. The one who catches you will make the catch of his life, a true and trustworthy friend, and pure sex. I wish you all the best, and thank you so much for everything!

Atla: Atla, you are exactly the girl a guy like me easily falls in love with, and I think I already did a bit. You set a lot of standards which I hope to find in a girl in RL. You are smart, sweet and sexy, together with your strong empathy and your respectful nature this makes you an amazing girl and a wonderful partner. I enjoyed our times very much!

Nitro: I'm not sure if you will come here and read this, but as I told you so often I really loved our chats and your friendship. It was such a fun watching you creating new things and having new ideas. I hope you can solve you RL issues

Saya: Saya, you were always an inspiration for me. You are one of the real DJs here, your love and taste for music makes your sessions unique. It was you who made me have my one DJ experiences. Thank you so much!

StephanieCD: My dear Stephanie, I told you already everything in game. You are so smart and versatile. Thank you for all your support and your true friendship!

PrimmPriss: Primm, I guess you will have to look for another personal assistant. I did not get to know you as good as I would have liked to. I have experienced you as an amazing girl so far and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Xanar: Xan, you are really doing a great job managing the AoD. It is your personality that makes AoD that special. It was a pleasure to be a part of that and to get to know you.

AoD: I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome and the wonderful times! Laura, Chouun, Heels, Jess, Candi, Yoda, Fubar, Gerry, Ana, Taki, Leli, Malka and Nika, I had much fun and enjoyed being with you and dancing my ass off. Take care all and be safe!!

You will be missed RIchard!  You have been a great friend and lover  :wub: here in 3DX!​  I have loved the time we spent together these past six months.  Our chats were ALWAYS great.  I understand your good reasons for leaving and I wish you all the best. I know you are a great catch for that special woman you will soon find in the real world.  Get out there and go get her! :)

Strong hugs and deep kisses....

- Jazz XXX

It is important to remember that 3DX is not a cure for loneliness and it is also not a replacement for real life love. I wish you all the luck in the world finding love in the big wide world.

It has been an absolute pleasure knowing you Richard. You have been a great friend and thank you for your kind words about my DJing and music. My only regret is that we did not DJ together.

RC, 

While we never got to know each other very well, it was a pleasure to talk on the occasions we had the chance too.

I wish you luck and good fortune in all you do sir. Thank you for being cool to me, and for all my friends that you touched

with your words, and music.

Stay true to you, and you will find what you are looking for.

Peace,

M.

Richard, we were always busy both of us, when you came to the Garden; so we never got to speak as much as i would have liked to.

But we talked enough to let me become aware that you are a special kind of person and, no less, a special kind of man. The world needs guys like you.

I wish you all the best in whatever you will be doing in the time ahead.

huggies

Mal

Hey Richard, you don't have to completely leave, come back, from time to time, to enjoy the fun, trust me I have many times said I'm gonna leave and just seem to keep getting sucked back in.lol.And yes all those Delicious ladies in Eden,are hard to keep away from, Trust me I know. .lol..jokes..they can be addictive but yea, they are some awesome gals in a variety of ways,and good fun and good friends. Anyways Goodluck,Richard and best wishes...

Guest silverbackalphabull

We all have our reasons for being here, but the points Richard made hit the mark. In real life, we are all physical beings, we see what we like before we get to know if it's what we truly desire, need and want, But when you come to worlds like this people can get that deep connection to each other because that mental and emotional connection is very strong once developed. Richard has the courage to see what he's missing and knows what he wants. This game is not a substitute for real intimacy, it's a window into those areas in our lives where there is a hole that can be filled by the ideas and fantasy's of a world that gives most people a sense of security and safety from being hurt, although in the past six months I've been in this world, and for those that have been here even longer, being hurt is more of an inevitability for most.

Richard has made some real friendships, but you don't need this game to stay close to true friends, there's Skype, messenger, the phone and hell even using a pen and piece of paper (who remember what these tools are) for those of us who are not afraid and have nothing to hide from either online or their real worlds.

Regardless of what Richard's choices are I personally hope he finds what he's looking for in the real world and they should be respected. If you decide to come back at later date Richard I'm sure your friends will shower you with cuddles and kisses, but until then, God speed.

Was very nice to meet you Richard :)

Take care, stay safe and all the best for that game called Real Life 2.0 - btw::still including the by far best graphics ;)

And if you may decide once to return here you are always welcome to me and to join FoA parties ofc.

Cheers :)

We all have our reasons for being here, but the points Richard made hit the mark. In real life, we are all physical beings, we see what we like before we get to know if it's what we truly desire, need and want, But when you come to worlds like this people can get that deep connection to each other because that mental and emotional connection is very strong once developed. Richard has the courage to see what he's missing and knows what he wants. This game is not a substitute for real intimacy, it's a window into those areas in our lives where there is a hole that can be filled by the ideas and fantasy's of a world that gives most people a sense of security and safety from being hurt, although in the past six months I've been in this world, and for those that have been here even longer, being hurt is more of an inevitability for most.

Richard has made some real friendships, but you don't need this game to stay close to true friends, there's Skype, messenger, the phone and hell even using a pen and piece of paper (who remember what these tools are) for those of us who are not afraid and have nothing to hide from either online or their real worlds.

Regardless of what Richard's choices are I personally hope he finds what he's looking for in the real world and they should be respected. If you decide to come back at later date Richard I'm sure your friends will shower you with cuddles and kisses, but until then, God speed.

We haven't known not very good, Silver, I remember you being quite often at AoD. I just want to use the opportunity to appreciate your way of communication, always being straight, clear and nevertheless always objective and respectful.

Take care, Silver, have fun and keep on enjoying the AoD events :).

Today will be my last evening around here, I will be around something between 6 pm and 9pm CET. I would like to say good-bye to all the people I know and to my friends individually. So if you like to see me, I'm to be found, after that I will take my time to say good-bye to a very special friend, please understand that I might not be responding in that case.

It was really a great fun here, and there is such a lot awesome people I met here in 3dx. To all people I won't see this evening or I even don't know:

This place is exactly what you make out of it, I've experienced light and shadow inside, but the light side made it worth being here. Just keep the values up you would like to experience in 3dx. Respect, tolerance and love are a perfect base to keep the drama away ;) .

Life is to short to waste it with bad feelings. It is in your hand to get lucky!! Enjoy life :D .

Richard

Guest silverbackalphabull

The Angels of Desire events are the best in game, always and Richard was always there doing his part to make sure of that. Richard and I don't know each other well at all, we were never on each others friend lists, but that doesn't mean his time in game wasn't appreciated by those around him, especially the by the AoD members.

I appreciate your words Richard and I truly hope what you desire, need and want finds you in real life, because honestly, when we look for it, it always seems to take longer than when we don't.

Silver

Was very nice to meet you Richard :)

Take care, stay safe and all the best for that game called Real Life 2.0 - btw::still including the by far best graphics ;)

And if you may decide once to return here you are always welcome to me and to join FoA parties ofc.

Cheers :)

Haha, Oli, the FoA parties were always great fun, so in the rather unlikely case that I come back, I will be there at the parties, as well as I still haven't found out which one is the poor girl with name "Anarchy" :D .

Haha, Oli, the FoA parties were always great fun, so in the rather unlikely case that I come back, I will be there at the parties, as well as I still haven't found out which one is the poor girl with name "Anarchy" :D .

*LOL* :D

remembering that ofc :)

well....to be honest: same to me....but I will do some deeper...uhm...research I guess ;)

Hey Richy ;)

It was a pleasure to have you in AoD. Not only, because you love Rock, because you're also a great and nice guy.

I wish you good luck on your journey in RL. You know where to find us.

Thank you for some great parties. You really did an amazing Job.

In the name of AoD and in my name I just want to say: Thank you!

:)

didnt know you but you seem like a nice enough guy . Good luck in this crazy world and stay safe

Ha, Rob... at last you found your way into my diary :D.

I just exchange the crazy 3DX world against crazy RL :), the characters remain the same. Have fun in the colorful 3DX universe and keep "trolling" around :D.

Richard

RIchard,

To know you has been one of the best parts of my life here on 3DX.

To be mentioned in your postings as one of your close friends lets me know I will never regret choosing to be here.

To see you leave is truly bittersweet, but you show rare qualities to know that you need something more that just can't be given to you by a virtual world.

You have shown me qualities in who you are here that makes me wish I find someone with your qualities in real.

I have become a better person in this world (and in real) by meeting you and knowing I have met a guy with so many traits we look for and never expect to find in someone her.

I, as many others have said, will miss you and I will always feel that part of my heart that misses your presence here.

I will miss you, Love.

Sadly, but with hope for you and your future,

Stephanie

Thank you, Stephanie, for those sweet words. I enjoyed the time with you a lot, you have always been a true and valuable friend to me :). I will look as well into the Forum from time to time, hoping to find your diary here one day :D.

We stay in contact, dear, enjoy your time in 3dx and take care!!!

Richard

Guest Mira24

Take care Richard i know we only talked a few times but was enjoyable 

Wish u all the best with what you do and should u come back im sure 

we will all be happy to see that :D :D 

Take care Richard i know we only talked a few times but was enjoyable 

Wish u all the best with what you do and should u come back im sure 

we will all be happy to see that :D :D

Mira, thank you for the kind words, but for now I've replaced 3DX by the game of life :D. I got the feeling this might be an awesome game, although the control is hard...soo much different poses, that might take centuries to test them all out :D

Have fun and take care!!!

Richard