3DXChat Community

Damned Cuddles!

FuFu

Well as the title says ... cuddles are lovely and i do like them ... BUT! ... not when someone i never saw before randomly squeezes me.

In my - and some of my friends also- opinion, this should be an action thats asked for just like the invites and dances.

Its pretty annoying when some cold inviter comes and keeps cuddling and kissing ur cheek........ and i do believe most of ppl wouldnt enjoy it in RL aswell.

Personally I think you should be able to in game options to turn something like a permission system so you can only get cuddles from you friends or you need to be asked first before it happens also the ability to turn off invites enterily in some aspects such as how you people put it a cold invite (Called a blind invite techacilly but I won't split hairs.) I think this will help ease some peoples pain.

This seems like the best solution here :)

But to tell you the truth i still dont get enough hugs around here!

Guest Suikazura

I find this annoying too and was thinking about it. I think they should give the girls a "face slap" button, with a nice loud "SLAP" sound effect to go with it. Maybe a little embarrassment might be a good deterrent. If nothing else at least give some of the satisfaction of being able to "show your disapproval".

Ooh, just thought of this as an addition. Using something similar to the "cum on face" mechanics, have the guy have a nice dark hand print on his face for a couple of minutes. 

(I was originally for the "knee to groin" response, but decided that might be a little extreme, most of the time)

Guest Suikazura

I like the "slap the idiot in the face" suggestion. The unexpected hugs usually come from people that immediately want to partner with you too. What am I to you people, a walking sex aid?

Unfortunately, yes you are. 

I want a "stab in the dick" option that disables all sex options for the offender for at least an hour.

It possible and doable. At least it was... back in the day. ;)

Guest Suikazura

I did discover that some guys don't seem to know that this kind of behavior, even in a game, is unacceptable.

I was having a nice chat with a newer player and as he gets ready to leave he says "stand up". I asked why and he said he wanted to kiss my cheek (cuddle). I told him if that is what he wants, he should say so, girls don't like being just grabbed. He asked me nicely, I stood up and let him kiss me. 

He may have been the exception. But was nice to have a guy ask first. 

Cuddles and a kiss on the cheek hardly qualify as sexual harassment. Also guys and girls alike cuddle and kiss others it is not just the guys. I for one, am not afraid to get a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek. It is a way of greeting someone. Just because someone gives you a cuddle/hug and a kiss on the cheek doesn't mean they are looking for more. (granted there are some that may)

You all act as though it is taboo to hug someone or give them a kiss on the cheek or because one does that they want to have sex with them. I greet many people with cuddles and kiss on the cheek, it is my way of saying hello, nice to see you, glad you are here. I do not expect sex in return nor is it usually on my mind.

Rochi dear, I try to give you cuddles when ever I see you.. Hope you are ok with that. To all others that receive my cuddles and kiss on the cheek, if you do not like it tell me cause I will stop. Otherwise, enjoy them my friends!! BTW I think it is a nice way to welcome people to the community as well, but that is just me.

Maybe it should be set up as a request, but then so should the kiss while you are dancing. So many times I have accepted a dance and the guy or girl will immediately go for a kiss. That doesn't seem to be a problem, but a hug and kiss on the cheek is.

Look the last thing we need in a game like this is violence, if you don't like it you simply pm them and say thank you but no thanks, I would appreciate it in the future if you would ask before touching me. Plain and simple. If they offend again then use that almighty ignore button that everyone loves so much.

Hugs and kisses to all my friends in 3dx land!!

Well, I do agree that hug are nice and the kisses on cheek too. It is sure a nice way to say hi or goodbye between friends.

But I do understand why some player are annoyed by the unrequested hugs and kisses. I have seen more than once male player completly naked that goes and hug girls without any consent on there part. I can't blame the girls who doesn't like to get there belly poke by a big shaft.

It all boiled down again to a matter of respect and not draging people into your own little game. Sure, randomly hugging girls while naked might be fun, same as mastubating on them... doesn't mean that it a acceptable behavior.  

... same as mastubating on them...

Ummmm...I would like to know a girl who would be delighted by this. By this, I meant being randomly masturbated on.

Na...this just...wrong. Randomly masturbating on them??? Wtf xD

Ummmm...I would like to know a girl who would be delighted by this. By this, I meant being randomly masturbated on.

Na...this just...wrong. Randomly masturbating on them??? Wtf xD

It is completely wrong and Skar was pointing that out... Just be respectful of others :)  (some girls may like it, but I do not know them nor do I care if they do)

Hugs and kisses to you Skar and Alaric .. :D