3DXChat Community

Torax Pool Party - The End! Thank you everyone for all these memories!

Torax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone last night who made this party so fun! Special thanks to Lilly <3 and Lexzia for their amazing music! 

Some pics from the amazing peeps and the new room! I will do some modifications for the next opening thanks to your feedback ( not sure I can do Nemo tho >< ).

2a7tpjo.pngs3ef5l.png5lyt52.pngsdcoxh.png70ao2s.png

Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight the pool will reopen for some more fun and bunny ears!

Line up is underway, waiting some answers but so far you will enjoy to listen to :  MrsCandice - Xanar - Nixxx - Lillianme - Torax - Lexzia  :)

Everyone is welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, I have decided to end the long serie of Torax Pool Parties that started somewhere in Januray 2016. I would like to thanks all people who joined those parties, djs, dancers, friends, unknown, it has been a very long and amazing journey with you all, but for me it is time to close this chapter. I will keep building and hosting parties sometimes but nothing regular or organized anymore.

To totally turn the page, I also decided to share my Pool Party room as I wont use it anymore.

You can find it here: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/torax-pool-party-by-torax

Thanks again everyone for your help and support for all these years!

26 minutes ago, Torax said:

Hey everyone, I have decided to end the long serie of Torax Pool Parties that started somewhere in Januray 2016. I would like to thanks all people who joined those parties, djs, dancers, friends, unknown, it has been a very long and amazing journey with you all, but for me it is time to close this chapter. I will keep building and hosting parties sometimes but nothing regular or organized anymore.

To totally turn the page, I also decided to share my Pool Party room as I wont use it anymore.

Sad to hear this Torax. Thanks for some amazing parties ❤️
I hope that does not mean you stop doing parties but just look for a new concept :)

2 hours ago, chloe said:

Sad to hear this Torax. Thanks for some amazing parties ❤️
I hope that does not mean you stop doing parties but just look for a new concept :)

the new concept with current server status would be ...not the pool party but the crash party :) 

Anyways aside from server jokes was nice u had those pool parties torax  but i know things change ppl change finding other stuff they make them happy etc 

im sure u will find something else that make u enjoy the game same way without pool ..coughs seen u having sex all arround 3dxchat ..thats why u stop pool parties ^^ 

Torax so sorry to hear that you are closing your parties down but understand that this has been going on for so many years that you must really need the break. Good luck and will see you around-JZ

On 6/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, Torax said:

Thanx for all the fun, all the awesome music, all the laughters, and ofc the singing ;)

the pool parties will never be forgotten my friend ^5s