3DXChat Community

♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀

Nalex

the premier club 

♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀

(Runs 24/7)

duRmZyC.jpg

♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ Is in its infancy right now but I'm not new to 3dx and ran a successful club for 6 months and was thinking of what I'm starting here for a while.

♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ Is being organized as 24/7 the place to be, with wide variety of entertainment, where you can bring your loved one or your friends to hang out, meet new people, fall in love, dance to the hottest beats of today with live stream and live resident or guest DJs all while feasting your eyes on our beautiful and sensual dancers. 

At  ♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ we also provide Space Motel for discrete and out of the ordinary encounters for your pleasure.

But ultimately it’s all up you our guests, if you come we will make it fun!

Hiring staff:

Bouncers, Hosts, Dancers/Entertainers 

I will make sure to provide the friendliest and most reliable place that is open 24/7 for anyone to call ♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ their home.

If interested, please contact me by either leaving me a note here or preferably come see me in game at ♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ 

and if I'm afk drop me a PM I will get back for sure.

The Classiest place in 3DX

nRVmBD6.jpg

lIy1oMp.jpg

HvV4LJn.jpg

Space Motel

Uocnm5P.jpg

j18IUkL.jpg

Looks boring, stick with Grab a Slut and be Bored. Least then colders will visit you. You boring, boring person.

First of all I have no idea who you are and you don't know me to make statements like that, but you know... opinions are like assholes every one has them and they all stink.

You can iggy my ass if I bother you for some unknown reason.

Hey Nalex, I might be interested in working as a bouncer. Let me know what that entails. Good luck with the new club.

Hey Castiel glad you're interested, stop by the room and we will talk.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Twiggy

Great place Nalex, lots of fun.

Oh and if you find white panties with a pink bow, they're mine, last seen next to the pool.

Great place Nalex, lots of fun.

Oh and if you find white panties with a pink bow, they're mine, last seen next to the pool.

Haha was wondering who's they were, but you're not getting them back ;P

Tank you for coming, looking forward to having lots more great times!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but How is assembly line sex classy? 

Baseless load of crap, you haven't even stopped by once to check it out to be judging something you have no idea about, same goes for Justin, bad mouthing for no reason what so ever.

Love the place and it is stunning and got awesome friends to laugh with and it is cool place to hang out and chill or whatever like other rooms, all are great and it is their taste and preference, no crime in that.    just don't go there if you don't like it. no need to be negative.  cheers       ;)  huggies   ​

Baseless load of crap, you haven't even stopped by once to check it out to be judging something you have no idea about, same goes for Justin, bad mouthing for no reason what so ever

8ipJx1l.jpg

I believe you provided the reason for my assumption....