3DXChat Community

Surgery Soon (JulieDark in game / SweetHeather on forums)

SweetHeather

Many do not know me, especially when I have been here for years. I tend to keep my circle small. I believe everyone is beautiful and wonderful and at times even if they remain silent, full of things to say. Just sometimes have to find a way to make the silent become expressive. I will be going in for surgery soon. And it is unknown if I will survive it, I am hoping! This is a genuine thing, not some made up thought to garner some attention. I wanted to take a moment and while this might seem corny it entirely fits how I see others even those reading this.

This is a part from Valerie's letter from the movie 'V is for Vendetta'

But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you: I love you.

With all my heart.

I love you.

Some might find that false or too corny. It is however how I see others and the world around me. Its a wonderful place filled with many wonderful things and people. That not every moment should we shelter behind a screen, the outside world calls to us. By sunlight, the sounds of insects outside, a few birds chirping (as some are outside my window doing just now), the world itself  is amazing. And I hope I am around longer than a few days (my surgery date) to explore this all with you. I would miss it if I am gone, though not much can I do as far as missing something if my life should fade. Thank you to those that have seen me more than as a quiet shadow and have gotten me to speak. I am not shy, I am not exploding with sexual urges, I sit in random rooms, sometimes off in places others may not see me too well, but I am there. Watching, enjoying, laughing, as you all experience and engage one another. The beauty of connection. At one point the corner of the old dance club right by the bar was for the longest my main spot. Had me kicking the beer they put in that place one year (lol), would just sit by the side of the beer. Yes I could have found a different place to sit, but my bottom claimed that corner for a time. Anyways forgive the above corny, and it is true I love you, I love all regardless, and there my heart follows. See you all soon if all goes well. If not I do hope those I have talked with, remember me. I would like nothing more than to have only happy memories fill ones head, and pleasant things from sweeter lips. I hope I have done my best in this life to see others, and for them to see me. Thank you for everything. And please always live your lives happily, never ever think you are alone, or unloved. You are always loved. And you are never alone. Compassion is a freely available part of who we are. Always give it without pause.

Good luck heather and i hope your recovery goes well and you are back 100 percent very quickly. I too have a spot i hang out in old NC however unlike you, i am not that quiet :P

This post touched me. Not only because you are going for surgery soon, but through reading such a beautiful outlook on your life and the lives of others. One line truly resonates: 'I hope I have done my best...  to see others, and for them to see me', a mantra which would serve us all well to absorb and adopt. It goes without saying, my thoughts will be with you... x

I have been here over two years now, and although we have never chatted, you haven't gone unnoticed. I wish you the very best with your surgery, and I and the rest of the 3DX community hope to  see you back here soon.

Guest SherryJ

Thoughts for you during your surgery, and hopes for a speed recovery. I think to have so much love for strangers one must also love themselves. I have found that it easier to love other than it is to love myself at times. I hope all go's well Heather. 

My love and thoughts are with you Heather and always will be.

I am sorry that I could never be the person or friend that you wanted me to be but I will be with you in spirit through this

Love

Denis

• 1 month later...

This is not revising a necro thread rather appending the outcome to the reason it was made. The comments here made me smile and a bit more relaxed when surgery day came. God was I nervous/scared as there was a real potential for me to pass on. I think that's what my mind kept lingering on, even as much as I hated to. And how much my family told me not to consider it. It just seemed to pop in, some points I cried, others I thought maybe I'll just cancel the surgery. In the end I went in, and it was completed. And as you all can read still very much here =). Still having issues walking around and all but in time right? Also my eye sight isn't really all there since the tumor was pressing on my optical nerve. Blink blink try to get rid of bad eye sight, no fix, lol. I keep doing it like it might help, more so without even noticing I am until someone at home tells me. I am just hoping my vision returns to what it was. My parents say I should just be lucky I am alive, and the rest is just things I'll have to live with. Maybe they are right, still bothers me, but life was more important. Anyways thank you all for the words you wrote, I do appreciate it. Much love, Heather

Guest Eclipse

SweetHeather I just stumbled onto ur post and was so touched by your amazing COURAGE in confronting this awful situation. I'm so happy that you've come through ur surgery and appear to be getting better everyday - YEAH !!!

Just wanted to let you know that someone-me and I'm sure lots of other's are thinking of you...so here's a big NY hug just for you ❤

original.jpg