3DXChat Community

Portable version of the game.

Harriet

To play with many different PC's without Installation?

No because there are also Registry Infos needed.

Play with your current Settings with different PC's with a already Installed Game works without Problems :)

I play for example with 4 different PC's and your settings will synchronised from the Game Servers :)

Hi! Thanks for the quick answer; are you one of the guys in charge there? Could you make a "portable" version? Cheers.

No I've nothing to do with the Developing of the Game.

The choices to add a portable version is all about the Admins and owners of 3DXChat :)

The game works fine if you just copy it to another folder/PC/etc. and doesn't really require an installation, would work from an external drive as well. You can just extract files from the distributive and launch. Though it will create some registry settings on launch and use it to store settings like colors, window positions, etc. You may manually delete the HKCU\Software\SexGameDevil branch if this a privacy issue or something, resetting those settings to their defaults. Anything character related is stored on the server side and won't be lost.

Haven't ever needed to create portable apps myself so can't tell you about that, but there should be a lot of available tools and manuals online on the topic ;)