#1361 RobT

RobT

Cult Leader and Lesbian turner extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:04 AM

may i present exhibit one of the horse shit that goes on in this game on a daily basis by one of the "innocent" ones. no such thing as a counter bully.

I'm guessing by my friends you really just mean *********? She's not really a bully as much as a counter-bully. I'm sure they deserved it.

• MikeyDee likes this

#1362 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:49 PM

giphy.gif

#1363 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:13 PM

giphy.gif

We are laughing? 

So you and your alts have fun? I am happy for you (all)... laughing is healthy! Everyone should do it on a daily base.

#1364 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:14 PM

We are laughing?

So you and your alts have fun? I am happy for you (all)... laughing is healthy! Everyone should do it on a daily base.

I love you too buttercup

#1365 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Today im going to start a new series in my diary about different topics going on here.keeping most of what i have to say here instead of going round and round in threads. First topic i will cover later today is single people playing the game vs married (RL) what i see whats right and wrong with each. Stay tuned.
  • Paloma likes this

#1366 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

A New Jersey sheriff’s officer who lost her job because several years ago she appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix

#1367 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

I didnt realize this was against the law

#1368 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

Doesn’t look good on a resume though, unless of course you’re applying to be a member of parliament. Sexual deviancy is pre requisite. Still a job where restraints are on offer could be asking for trouble. Each to their own ;)
  • intercessional likes this

#1369 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:18 PM

I love when i expose people for the fuck sticks they truly are, makes me feel all squishy and stuff. 

tenor.gif

• ChiK73 and ToxicallySweet like this

#1370 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:11 AM

100k views, by far the most watched diary. ;) Imitators floating all around but only one true troll god. feel free to bow dirtbags :P

• ChiK73 likes this

#1371 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

• ChiK73 likes this

#1372 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

Im not sure if its just me but forums seem a little lighter.........   

giphy.gif

• ChiK73 likes this

#1373 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

yap little puppies, yap

fGneIPr.gif

• ChiK73 likes this

#1374 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

Forums are a funny place. Users getting butthurt yet telling others they are butthurt. Calling everyone else a troll yet getting countless threads deleted. Sing your sad songs , blame everyone else. At the end of the day the one most responsible is the person staring back at you in the mirror.
  • ChiK73 likes this

#1375 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:30 PM

Forums are a funny place. Users getting butthurt yet telling others they are butthurt. Calling everyone else a troll yet getting countless threads deleted. Sing your sad songs , blame everyone else. At the end of the day the one most responsible is the person staring back at you in the mirror.

Considering some of the things you have said in this forum over the years, that's something you should reflect on yourself, Rob. You're familiar with the concept of projection I take it?

• Felia likes this

#1376 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

Considering some of the things you have said in this forum over the years, that's something you should reflect on yourself, Rob. You're familiar with the concept of projection I take it?

ahh yes but i admit it but please continue with your crying and im pretty sure i never made fun of someone who was assaulted. you get what you deserve, im not shedding a tear. if i did please direct me to the post  because ive had exactly one thread deleted in my four years here. not many can say that ;)

#1377 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:39 PM

Are you familiar with the term butt hurt?

*make sure you tell missyk and billy jack i said hello although she will prob see this herself, hiding out on all the forum alts she doesnt have*

#1378 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

wtf....

22 members, 86 guests, 5 anonymous users

#1379 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:03 PM

ahh yes but i admit it but please continue with your crying and im pretty sure i never made fun of someone who was assaulted. you get what you deserve, im not shedding a tear. if i did please direct me to the post  because ive had exactly one thread deleted in my four years here. not many can say that ;)

You accused Twiggy of inventing a story about her RL rape, in a thread which has since been deleted. You also cast doubt on the birth of her child. You compared Sage to a paedophile, compared two Germans to Nazis (and forget your attempts at semantics to evade that faux pas) and regularly 'out' people who were once your friend as men playing 3DX as girls. So once again I'm going to tell you - take a look in your own mirror before advising others to do the same.

• Felia and Twiggy like this

#1380 RobT

RobT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,946 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

You accused Twiggy of inventing a story about her RL rape, in a thread which has since been deleted. You also cast doubt on the birth of her child. You compared Sage to a paedophile, compared two Germans to Nazis (and forget your attempts at semantics to evade that faux pas) and regularly 'out' people who were once your friend as men playing 3DX as girls. So once again I'm going to tell you - take a look in your own mirror before advising others to do the same.

although the sage thing is correct and i was banned for it for a short amount of time 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users