chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:18 AM

giphy.gif

:rolleyes: damn, u see what happens? ha? so could the 2 of you both please - stop makn ppl consumerhornier!?!? thx :lol: 

giphy.gif

• ChiK73 likes this

#982 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

where is Nicci when i need her, i need a new alt name :P

#983 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

maxresdefault(4).jpg?id=110223517

where is Nicci when i need her, i need a new alt name :P

giphy.gif

29a62ffa0832fb30ace3e7ffe392544c.gif

• ChiK73 likes this

#984 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

too much work tika, maybe i will make a alt named tikachaos :P

• chaostika likes this

#985 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

nice pic btw :P

#986 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

too much work tika, maybe i will make a alt named tikachaos :P

142f36ad59d9401f5da9c269b3a638c3.gif

tumblr_mpyo1mQk021rj48ceo1_400.gif

#987 WaggingTheDog

WaggingTheDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:45 AM

Hey RobT.

Thanks for letting me bounce you on your head and shake the change out of your pockets yesterday on forums. It was a lot of fun and very entertaining, and I am sure brought back a lot of childhood memories for you. Take care.

Y

#988 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:55 AM

come back anytime, i always enjoy making the morons look more silly. its what i do here/ lets break this down..

1- i made you look so bad you made another alt just to agree with yourself

2- in dual posts you got so flustered you said the opposite thing in a span of 4 posts

3- in your dual account you say you are big mac, you have his name and then when people talk shit you say you arent him because you just heard of him

4- you like fucking horses. what more can i say about that. 

the only thing you shook was your small dick but keep it up, A for effort but F for actual skill. practice makes perfect. this is why i am a legend and you are just another poser looking for attention. i may hold a seminar soon. you should really attend. 

• ChiK73 likes this

#989 WaggingTheDog

WaggingTheDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

So Humanity's MacIntosh is also me. I mean gosh RobT, I knew you were kind of a moron, but not this big of one. A think the ole internet is sauteing your brain, or what there ever was of it. Confused much? Paranoid much?

I will repeat it again, since you are too dense to understand it the first time around. It may be time to call it quits as a half-assed, half-witted want to be internet troll. You've lost your touch, and one can argue that you never really had it in the first place. And this seminar you speak of, will this also be in your mother's basement/ Will she be providing cookies and punch? Please keep me updated.

Y

#990 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:15 AM

aww, did i upset you. you seem threatened by my popularity. maybe its because my 20 bucks is worth more than yours ;)    im pretty sure you know what that means since its not the first time ive said it to you 

• ChiK73 likes this

#991 robsalt

robsalt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:16 AM

you seem to get a lot alts in your diary. is it visiting hours at the mental ward?

#992 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:17 AM

you seem to get a lot alts in your diary. is it visiting hours at the mental ward?

must be, this feels odd. must be how wanking the dog feels when he talks to big macintosh. its kind of disturbing

#993 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:24 AM

So Humanity's MacIntosh is also me. I mean gosh RobT, I knew you were kind of a moron, but not this big of one. A think the ole internet is sauteing your brain, or what there ever was of it. Confused much? Paranoid much?

I will repeat it again, since you are too dense to understand it the first time around. It may be time to call it quits as a half-assed, half-witted want to be internet troll. You've lost your touch, and one can argue that you never really had it in the first place. And this seminar you speak of, will this also be in your mother's basement/ Will she be providing cookies and punch? Please keep me updated.

Y

its good being the king. who else here has people making alts just because they dont want to risk exposing themselves and looking foolish trying to troll me.   just the fact you are making them hand over fist in an attempt is touching ;)

• ChiK73 likes this

#994 WaggingTheDog

WaggingTheDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:50 AM

2017-09-09_0-42-56.jpg

I found this just for you RobT, I think the second part describes you perfectly and the first part describes the difference between someone like you and me. Ok Mr. Mediocre (my best attempt at a fake compliment for you) Enjoy your time on forums.

Y
  • Kelia&Floe likes this

#995 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:55 AM

See you on the next alt.

#996 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:27 AM

attachicon.gif2017-09-09_0-42-56.jpg

I found this just for you RobT, I think the second part describes you perfectly and the first part describes the difference between someone like you and me. Ok Mr. Mediocre (my best attempt at a fake compliment for you) Enjoy your time on forums.

Y

maybe you arent that other macintosh, I can at least understand what you say.....

#997 WaggingTheDog

WaggingTheDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

It's because it's not me RobT. It's Humanity just playing a joke and making fun of sirbigmac. It's actually rather funny. If you took a break from floundering, struggling and drowning in the deep end of amateur trolling and opened you eyes, you might see something every once in a while. Ok see ya around

Y

#998 Achroi

Achroi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Locationwhere ever my imagination takes me

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

hahaha  WankingTheDog is Humanity?  lmao   well gud job then cuz it sure got mi fooled, now if that is the truth  

#999 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

well lets see, we have one bozo who runs around accusing everyone else of spreading lies  and rumors yet all he has did is post lies and rumors with no proof at all. then we have his merry alt telling everyone how all girls are guys yet continues paying 20 bucks a month to play it..   you need a hobby or a straight jacket, not even sure which one at the moment

all from alts no less. so not only do i question said persons intelligence, they are a coward.  im not shocked. 

• chloe and ChiK73 like this

#1000 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

The single biggest waste of time and human life in 3dx, congrats mr RobT. I'm reporting this fuck load of a post... omg you are such a waste of life. How are you still around here?

please do, see how far that gets you, isnt it time to go hang out on the beach all alone?   its sad for as popular as you claim to be, nobody likes you but your alts 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users