#41 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:08 PM

But noone makes me laugh like Rob did with his trolling.

Thoose others are as you said... just assholes. Rob was at least a smart and funny asshole.

• pierroussss, pashion and CheChe like this

#42 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:26 PM

But noone makes me laugh like Rob did with his trolling.

Thoose others are as you said... just assholes. Rob was at least a smart and funny asshole.

im back bish.  miss me?  :lol: .  ohh, and btw, i will have something to say very shortly about mr joweys comment. He will be the perfect example in my thought for the day im posting later ;)

• Chilles, OliU and CheChe like this

#43 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:25 AM

• photo-thumb-11179.jpg?_r=1464899705
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 2 posts
  • Hey Rob!? what happened to your profile???

#44 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:33 AM

im back bish.  miss me?  :lol: .  ohh, and btw, i will have something to say very shortly about mr joweys comment. He will be the perfect example in my thought for the day im posting later ;)

My popcorn is hot and ready to eat in that case :)

97785a16510b8a5fadf69e761e6bcd77.jpg

• OliU likes this

#45 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:44 AM

muhahahahahaha

• CheChe likes this

#46 Nikki

Nikki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:29 AM

An all new Rob. Even new avatar. :lol:

• ChiK73, OliU, Briana and 1 other like this

#47 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:18 PM

careful, i may bite you

#48 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:12 PM

Todays Topic-Trolling

​What is a troll exactly? Its a good thing i am here because most have no clue but let me educate you on what the term means. First i will show you how  the internet describes trolling

1-  In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl//ˈtrΙ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Normally i am against anything wiki says but that about nails it i think. Contrary to most "brainiacs" who think trolling is when someone disagrees with them. This is an open forum, not everyone is going to agree and it humors me when people call someone a troll just because they dont agree with them. 

​I have been accused of trolling a time or 10. am i going to deny it, of course not... I do it often. Some may wonder why and this is why i am such a valuable member of these forums. you have questions, big daddy Rob has answers. I troll because its fun and because some of you take this game so seriously, its funny. This is a sex game, not real life. Go outside, smell the fresh air. If the game gets to be to much, take a break. Ive done it often.

In closing i want to add one thing. there are rumors going around that i was banned, wrong...has never happened nor will it ever happen. keep dreaming. 

couple people have asked about the diary, that starts up again tomorrow or the next day

• pashion, ChiK73, Briana and 2 others like this

#49 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:02 AM

/me passionately trolling RobT :P

#50 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:25 AM

/me passionately trolling RobT :P

troll away smexy

• Briana likes this

#51 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:41 AM

Back to the diary. going to take a break from the story and explain how i met some of the people closest to me here. First being Sky( he has given me permission to use his name in the diary). When i first met him he wasnt the same guy he is today, not as vocal and crazy . little more reserved and not the sexual dynamo he is today. At the time i was dating Allona(she was an alt of someone ) . I pretty much took him under my wing and helped him along since i remembered how it felt to be new around here. Anyways he was unsure of his rping and at the time i will be honest, sex here was getting old so being the pervert i am i came up with an idea.... I will let sky have sex with her and then we can offer tips and such in regards to his rp. so we watched his rp and over time he got much better. partly from our help but mostly from his own desire to get better, he read things, etc. I was a bit conflicted at first but i trusted him. he is really the only person besides goose i can say that about. If there is one person i trust here, its sky. 

To be continued, its dinner time

• pashion, chaostika, ChiK73 and 2 others like this

#52 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationAll around Europe

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:44 PM

Rob you really have no idea how grateful i am to you and Alona for taking your time and helping me understand what 3DX was all about, you are by far one of the most awesome ppl i've met on 3DX.

much love.

Sky :3

• ChiK73 and RobT like this

#53 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

bad982e4c93e41e29f9a2da5978db770.png

• chaostika, ChiK73, OliU and 3 others like this

#54 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

I have been here a good while, seen these forums up close and personal. Posted some very good threads and participated in some very bad ones.  Did my fair share of trolling and had fun because most take this crap far too seriously. There has always been a group a people who seem to do a lot of double speak around here... If they make a thread and someone doesnt agree they are quick to point out if you dont like it, you should stay out yet those same people will run into other threads and give you "this is a open forum" stuff. cant have it both ways, if you can give then you must be willing to receive.

The other epidemic around here is people  trolling someones post, then when they are called out on it they deny they did it when you can easily look at the post. then they act like the victim. Again, if you want to shake someones cage you shouldnt be shocked when you get get barked at in return. Do i troll posts, sometimes. but you can bet your ass when i do im willing to stick up for the post and defend it. I dont run from it and act like it never happened.

• Chilles, pashion, chaostika and 4 others like this

#55 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:16 PM

the above opinion is mine and mine alone, you dont have to agree, dont really care. I picked my diary to post it because i didnt want to infringe on anyone elses diary. Im nice like that. 

• Chilles, chaostika and OliU like this

#56 Eroaulon

Eroaulon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationStates

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:58 PM

Clarification

Bran brought the DJ system to 3DX not that it matters though

#57 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:24 PM

Clarification

Bran brought the DJ system to 3DX not that it matters though

Lol wrong :P

The stream option was already there long time before because it was a part of the music plugin ;)

#58 Eroaulon

Eroaulon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationStates

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:49 PM

The point wasn't to call any one out but to clarify. Some one was named in the dairy for being the one who set thing up, I merely clarified who was the first DJ and the person who organized it. Yes they where probably not the person who put the coding in the game but they where they one who set up the DJ system we used to have and started the parties. That is a big thing for you any was isn't it, making sure credit is given where it should go and not taking it when it doesn't belong to you?

#59 Nikki

Nikki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:55 PM

I am trying to find the sentence were Rob said anything about the first DJ whatsoever... I cannot find it. I ve read the whole diary 3 times now. Are we reading the same thread?

• Shanti likes this

#60 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

The point wasn't to call any one out but to clarify. Some one was named in the dairy for being the one who set thing up, I merely clarified who was the first DJ and the person who organized it. Yes they where probably not the person who put the coding in the game but they where they one who set up the DJ system we used to have and started the parties. That is a big thing for you any was isn't it, making sure credit is given where it should go and not taking it when it doesn't belong to you?

Sorry but you've no Idea and you know nothing how far was this DJ system updated or how it works and I don't think it was Bran who made this :)

Just as clarification :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users