The RobT Diary

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:58 AM

OMG, I am so afraid to read this, lol!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!

you will still love me. :P

• ChiK73 likes this

#22 Lucifera

Lucifera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around the world

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:59 PM

DonΒ΄t we all do?

#23 Mateelda

Mateelda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:07 PM

Not exactly :P

#24 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:16 PM

Not exactly :P

watch it lady :P you will be back sooner orr later and i'll get ya

#25 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

The beginning

On with the boring stuff. I had been in imvu a year or so. Spent thousands on Bm (sex poses)  and had most taken away and it was wearing me down. Was tired of it. I had a friend who told me about twinkle4u.com. They sell imvu bm so went to the site. Thats where i first saw the ad for 3dx.  I debated for a good while on if to join, wasnt the money. maybe it was the whole sex site thing so i didnt join at that time. 

Couple weeks past and that same friend said they had a friend who was involved in another game (3dx) and i should give it a try. I decided what the hell, at least i would know her and i joined. I didnt really want to use my real name so i came up with Rob Trenton. Robert being my middle name and Trenton being a maiden name of someone in my extended family. I joined up for 6 months. Looking back i should have just did a month but the 6 month was cheaper in the long run and i like a deal. 

I cut the first part short because it was boring and just wanted to explain how it was i got here. Keep in mind from this point forward every persons i name i use will be changed unless they have given me permission to use it. Not making this to put anyone on blast. At the bottom of each post i make i will also be making a thought for the day. just something that may be going on in 3dx or a topic that is popular here that i will make a comment on. It does not require a response and nor does it invite anyone to turn my diary into a fight. they are just my thoughts on certain things and my opinion only.

Advanced Room Creations

First off let me just say i am not against these rooms, Some that i have seen are awesome and have taken a lot work. I also have the means to have one, I just dont. maybe because i am lazy. I have always been in the camp that says we should all have them or none should but thats never going to happen so i will just say this... If you are pissed off about not knowing how to do them and jealous that others do, I am not sure how smart it is to go in forums and put the ones who do on blast because after that, They are never going to help you down the road privately. All you are really doing is shooting yourself in the foot and making it harder on yourself in the longrun. ask around in the game and i dont mean by announcing it in world chat. that will get you nowhere.

• pashion, rooney, ChiK73 and 3 others like this

#26 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationAll around Europe

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:30 AM

*writes on a contract - I'm Sky, being in the clear state of mind(which is rare!) give my official permission to RobT to use(maybe to even abuse) my real name in his diary.* 

*Signs* - Love, Sky, draws a smily face smily_zpsg83domsi.jpg

• ChiK73, analiza and CheChe like this

#27 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

I was planning on it :P

*writes on a contract - I'm Sky, being in the clear state of mind(which is rare!) give my official permission to RobT to use(maybe to even abuse) my real name in his diary.* 

*Signs* - Love, Sky, draws a smily face smily_zpsg83domsi.jpg

#28 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:42 PM

on a side note, ive gotten a 1000 views in a week. me thinks some people are worried what i might say :P   and you should be. muhahahahahahaha

#29 ChiK73

ChiK73

Public Nuisance #1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
  • Locationhere, there, everywhere, anywhere

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

Oh, well, I certainly have my curiosities, but I've not been one known to be shy in game play, so I have no issues with you, RobT, using my name, ChiK, or ChiK73, in your forums diary.

#30 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

He might do it anyway :P

#31 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

Him, Her and It

Looking back now i should have most likely took a break between IMVU and 3DX. I was burned out on the whole chatting /sex thing and i came into the game with a chip on my shoulder.  The original person who convinced me to join decided she was going to quit so i was pretty much left on my own.  I wasnt happy but there wasnt much i could do.  What followed was prob my biggest game regret in the entire time i have been here and it happened in day one.

club i went to was NC (been there ever since). I was just dancing by myself and not really talking. believe it or not i was very quiet back back then. i didnt speak in world and didnt say much. A nice lady approached me , I will call her pat. She started talking, was very nice and asked me to join her group in the corner. they were just chatting and dancing so i figured why not and went over there. They were very nice to me, included me in the group chat and just put me at ease. My memory is a tad hazy so forgive me if i miss anything. The day progressed and i am a little foggy at what exactly happened but somehow i left or they left and i came back later. I was once again invited over but only one or two was there. This is where the regret comes in.... the girl who had invited me over kind of splintered off and started to dance with someone. No big deal or it shouldnt have been. But for some strange reason i got the idea in my head that it was very rude and i put my foot in my mouth (a recurring theme in my two years here) I forget what i actually said or what was said to me but in a nutshell i was an ass. They certainly didnt deserve what i gave them when they really didnt do anything to deserve it.  In closing i acted like a douche and fucked up a chance at a friendship with some good people.

Shortly after i met another girl, she seemed nice but for whatever reason i just got a strange vibe. like she was talking in riddles. Later i would understand why she was doing that. Seems she thought i was a alt of someone she and some others were close to. Little did i know this would follow me for the first year of my time here and start what i call the twisted months. You will understand why in the coming chapters.

I need to cut this short again because i have wallpaper crap to do. I promise the boring shit is almost over and i will close with my thought of the day.....

The Forums And The Big S

Whats the big S, I will tell you, Its Shanti.  Some might wonder why im bringing her name up and i will tell you why.  First off let me say we are not friends nor have we ever been so this is far from a biased post.  And i will apologize if she isnt happy with me saying what im about to say. When i joined around 2 years ago the forums were a mess. I contributed to the mess, i will be the first to say so. it was TERRIBLE. Then forum mods were named and i will be the first to admit that when i saw that she was one, I shit my pants. I instantly thought all of my posts would be heavily modded due to some exchanges i had with some of her friends. 

On the contrary, She did an excellent job. Its very clear to me that she was the primary one keeping everything in order here. Some complained because she edited or removed posts but it was the right thing to do. Once again the forums are a mess. Its not achilles or ashs fault, they simply arent around enough i dont think. this is in no way about bashing them. In closing i will simply say this and this is my opinion... I have no clue why she left, nor do i care but i will say this... Shanti doesnt need the forums, the forums need Shanti

• Chilles, pashion, ChiK73 and 3 others like this

#32 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:00 AM

I totally agree with your thought for the day Rob.

#33 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:05 AM

I totally agree with your thought for the day Rob.

i saw you running from me at LI, you can run but you cant hide

• xMaceyx likes this

#34 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:42 AM

sorry for the delay, as i am about to get into some subject matter, had to locate or try to locate some people to make sure using there names was ok. i will pick it up tomorrow. 

#35 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

No diary today but i do have a daily thought and its about the dj situation .  I am in the process of writing the first draft of next diary chapter because its a long one. Thanks for everyone who has visited. The juicy stuff is coming :P

You can talk about the legal aspect of whats allowed versus whats not all you want but at the end of the day if you are paying for a service out of your own pocket, you decide who djs or doesnt. This wasnt and isnt a 3dx feature, Its was a achilles feature. Now some are mad because he didnt give a warning but he actually did. . People just didnt pay attention. You could tell the guy was getting stressed out about the situation and i dont blame him. If the shoe was on the other foot and you was catching all this flack for something you brought to the game, would you?  I think you know the answer to that. 

People are up in arms about djing but just like everything else here they will bitch for a month or so  and then move on to the next hot button topic and scream the 3dx world is coming to an end. Then they will just migrate to user room djing. does it suck for the public rooms, yes it does. But it is what it is. 

Last part of this is some people here are trying to get money up for a server. The issue isnt money. the issue is the devs agreeing to allow someone to mod it that they trust. If i had to guess thats around 4 or 5 people total here in 3dx. They certainly arent going to let any current dj outside of ash or achilles do it. They have legality issues to consider. So the only other option is for them to do it. in my opinion there is a slim to none chance of that happening. Sadly i think public djing is dead and thats a shame. Now we can point fingers at multiple people but realistically this has been coming for a long time and no one person is to blame. The losers in this is everyone who enjoyed the public djing of missy b and countless others. . 

The above post was just my view, if you dont agree with it thats fine. Nobody is asking you to. Thats the funny thing about opinions, they are all different. If you dont like what i have to say, simply dont read it. its very simple.

• Chilles, Macca, Twiggy and 3 others like this

#36 Macca

Macca

Loner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

No diary today but i do have a daily thought and its about the dj situation .  I am in the process of writing the first draft of next diary chapter because its a long one. Thanks for everyone who has visited. The juicy stuff is coming :P

You can talk about the legal aspect of whats allowed versus whats not all you want but at the end of the day if you are paying for a service out of your own pocket, you decide who djs or doesnt. This wasnt and isnt a 3dx feature, Its was a achilles feature. Now some are mad because he didnt give a warning but he actually did. . People just didnt pay attention. You could tell the guy was getting stressed out about the situation and i dont blame him. If the shoe was on the other foot and you was catching all this flack for something you brought to the game, would you?  I think you know the answer to that. 

People are up in arms about djing but just like everything else here they will bitch for a month or so  and then move on to the next hot button topic and scream the 3dx world is coming to an end. Then they will just migrate to user room djing. does it suck for the public rooms, yes it does. But it is what it is. 

Last part of this is some people here are trying to get money up for a server. The issue isnt money. the issue is the devs agreeing to allow someone to mod it that they trust. If i had to guess thats around 4 or 5 people total here in 3dx. They certainly arent going to let any current dj outside of ash or achilles do it. They have legality issues to consider. So the only other option is for them to do it. in my opinion there is a slim to none chance of that happening. Sadly i think public djing is dead and thats a shame. Now we can point fingers at multiple people but realistically this has been coming for a long time and no one person is to blame. The losers in this is everyone who enjoyed the public djing of missy b and countless others. . 

The above post was just my view, if you dont agree with it thats fine. Nobody is asking you to. Thats the funny thing about opinions, they are all different. If you dont like what i have to say, simply dont read it. its very simple.

Agree with everything you have said.. Too many cunts (yes I said cunts) here think they have the right to dictate what they can and cant do..

#37 Nikki

Nikki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

So what happened with Rob...

#38 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

I'm not sure  where I heard it but, recently, someone said that he had terminated his account. Sorry, I can't be more explicit than that.

#39 Nikki

Nikki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

Good lord. Who will be trolling the forums and worldchat from now on?

• Cordelia likes this

#40 Jowey M

Jowey M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

Good lord. Who will be trolling the forums and worldchat from now on?

meh , enough asshole willing to continue the trolling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users