3DXChat Community

Miniskirt Bar

DocQ

it's okay and only proving 1 thing:

no own ideas here and we should feel honored

Solved :)

/me smiling

Be happy because it leaves impressions if some use the same party concept :)

Wasn't the first time in 3DXChat...

For example was Angels & Demons a party concept of Shanti and myself... :lol:

Guest Twiggy

The idea for his saints and sinners ball was mine and it nothing to do with anyone or anything done before in here.

I actually went to one in real life a little over a month ago and thought it would be good to have one in here.

Plus I think I have brought enough ideas into this game that people now use all over the place to justify using someone elses.

The Saints and Sinners party that will be done by Twiggy and myself will be like nothing ever done here before.  If the name is the same as another party, I do apologize for that, but when you come there, you will see it is nothing like another party you have been to, just read the description of it.  We are just here to have fun and enjoy our time, lets not get tied up in a name.

Guest Twiggy

no comment

You have got to be kidding me, Saints and Sinners balls are done everywhere in real life, it is a popular concept for a party just like pyjama parties and masquerade balls.

Plus I am sure others will have had them in here before you did.

Also we are planning to have it a weekly event, yours shows it was only a one off thing.

But I guess from now on I should look through these forums and ask around to make sure we are not stepping on any ones toes.

Maybe I should start bitching about people making dance clubs from their rooms, building dance floors from tables, putting tables inside cages, doing 3 way syncs using 3some poses and a number of other things I was the 1st to do.

God some people will bitch about anything in here.

A Party Concept is like to play the same song of another one, can happen and can't be avoided :)
Is like the Event Concept of Spring Break we was of course also not the first in the whole world ^^ :lol:

Only a copy of a unique concept or of all concepts from someone would be strange like a copy of a Playlist of another DJ ;)