3DXChat Community

Miniskirt Bar

DocQ

Miniskirt Bar is usually open in the mornings my local time.

8am EST

My favorite music is Rock and roll from the 1980's through today, but aimed more back to the older days of Rock.

I am a live DJ so I take all requests, regardless of music genre.

I enjoy talking and joking around and ever write my own commercials to add to your enjoyment.  Stop by if you would like and say Hi.

Please remember it is all about the Music and fun :)

DocQ

Miniskirt Bar is usually open in the mornings my local time.

8am EST

My favorite music is Rock and roll from the 1980's through today, but aimed more back to the older days of Rock.

I am a live DJ so I take all requests, regardless of music genre.

I enjoy talking and joking around and ever write my own commercials to add to your enjoyment.  Stop by if you would like and say Hi.

Please remember it is all about the Music and fun :)

DocQ

Doc you throw amazing parties and how you interact with the crowd says a great deal about your love for music ....If I'm on and your room is open I'm always there...hope to catch you open for one last party before I move on ....you are an awesome guy and have been a wonderful friend during my time here ...I only wish there were more on here that had your same passion for music ....you will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope you end up with the most popular room in the game ...

Your friend always

XxHannahFxX

Guest Twiggy

Great night last night Doc.

You put on a great show and the crowd that was at your event last night know how to have fun.

Local chat was a blast, nearly wet myself laughing.

Keep it up Doc, great job.

Great night last night Doc.

You put on a great show and the crowd that was at your event last night know how to have fun.

Local chat was a blast, nearly wet myself laughing.

Keep it up Doc, great job.

Are you sure it was from the laughing, or maybe you saw a really cool guy there...

Not me of course :o

Doc you throw amazing parties and how you interact with the crowd says a great deal about your love for music ....If I'm on and your room is open I'm always there...hope to catch you open for one last party before I move on ....you are an awesome guy and have been a wonderful friend during my time here ...I only wish there were more on here that had your same passion for music ....you will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope you end up with the most popular room in the game ...

Your friend always

XxHannahFxX

Hannah,

Words can not describe what you mean to me.  We hit it off as soon as we met, been having fun with you ever since then.  It seems certain things always beat beat us up, but it will always work out.  Might not be here, but it will be somewhere.  I get the feeling that our friendship is bigger then this place.  You and one other are the only ones I trust here, and I thank you for that, and your special friendship that we have.  With our passion for music we grow beyond all this, and continue to spread our thoughts and ideas. 

As you will understand from where you are, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink...

Love you Hannah, cya soon...

Guest MeganMasters

Hey Doc.. work needa to get out my way so I can mini skirt it in your clib more often. Xoxoxo and the Prince tribute is beautiful. Thinking of you Hannah xoxoxo

Guest Twiggy

Are you sure it was from the laughing, or maybe you saw a really cool guy there...

Not me of course :o

Oh there was one guy in particular that impressed me, not going to say who it was though :)

I am going to be scaling back a bit.  Miniskirt Bar will only be open one or two times a week due to DJ obligations I now have in another place.

Hopefully there are plenty of other Rock DJ's in this game that will keep up the Rock Genre that are all ready accepted in the DJ ranks.  Not that rock is the only thing I enjoy, it is because it is nice to have a mixture of all music genre's in the game...just like to see Rock is represented also.

I wish everyone happiness in there music and in life.

Stay safe.

Thanks for all your friendships, past and present.  I really do love all of you, even the ones that no longer consider themselves in that position.  We used to talk and chat for some reason before...perhaps you can find that reason again...if not here, maybe the next place :)

Come by and see me sometime when you see me on, would love to chat again.

DocQ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Twiggy

omg....using our party name??? Seriously?

/me shakes his head

What Saints and Sinners ball?

If that is what you are saying, that's like laying claim to masquerade party, serously ?

/me Rolls eyes