3DXChat Community

Dragons of Fire meeting.

Pookii

Hello Dragons!

This thread is for Dragons of Fire members only! 

So if you are not a member, stop reading! GAWD! So damn nosy! It's not like i'm posting this on a public forum or anything! Sh!t!

But, if you are a member of the Dragons of Fire, by all means, give yourself a firm pat on the back, and keep on reading!

There will be two meetings for all members. Because, we like having meeting so much, we have a meeting to schedule meetings! We even have pre-meetings before we have those meetings! It is a good way to meet! Ha!

So... they both will be on Sunday (4-17-2016), and the 1st one will be at 10am EST, and the 2nd at 4pm EST, in the Dragons Lair! (Owned by me! NikkiAM)

We'd like to have this meeting in private, so between now and then, please try to contact me in game so I can friend you! If you do not know how to find me, ask Valkman or MeganMasters or Sapphires. They can reach me and get me to you. I am online a ton throughout the day. So make the effort! I will be trying to hunt you all down as I can!

So if you get a random friends request out of nowhere from NikkiAM, that is me! Accept it! Or I will tickle you till you pee! It's not fun to experience!

The meeting will have refreshments, and peanut butter cookies. Also Whiskers the Raccoon may make an appearance! Sorry, no dancing pandas or midget strippers hopping out of cupcakes at this event!

See you in game!

♥ NikkiAM ♥