3DXChat Community

The Quiet Temple

Elenn

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

Again, Gterantre worked hard on that new presentation. We are changing a few things and the Temple will become something much bigger very soon. We are currently writting a small guide on how to RP (the strict way as we intend to do) for newcomers and numerous other things. New rules for the place, more rooms open more often. Different kind of roleplays and all of this very soon !

Feel free to join us tonight to learn more about it !

(And by the way the new version of the place on the beta looks good ! <3)

Guest Fuwakumi

Your next change should be Saturday 10 PM (GMT +2) Sometimes bit earlier.

See you there huge boobie girl! *giggles*

lol. XD

I'll be there kitty.

• 3 weeks later...

It's ok. I'll be on holidays for the next two weekends so, it's fine.

I'll be away from saturday to saturday. I'm afraid the temple won't open during that time.

Have a nice time everyone !

I, for sure, will be enjoying some sun !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello dear everyone !

As some of you know quite well, i have been away for about nearly two weeks. First one was because i got infected by some bacteria and i had a lot of fever. I couldn't come online without a serious headache. 

As i couldn't work either, i had to get twice the amount of work done this week to catch up - since deadlines don't care about my shaky health - and i probably won't be done until next monday.

I deeply apologize for my absence and the lack of activity on my side. The Temple won't open Saturday but i strongly encourage all of you to meet or have fun. Don't wait for my - inevitable - return !

I miss you all and i hope you are doing well.

Kisses to everyone ! (Especially you.)

Elenn.

PS : I will answer to all of your messages and get my attention back on the different businesses i had with people very shortly ! 

Hello hello !

So, this is the usual time i open the Quiet Temple (okay, i'm usually about 5 to 10 minutes late, but still.)

I come this time to announce that i will be taking a longer break than anticipated. I shall explain :

As often, when i plan ahead and start thinking that i will get more free time than usual, fate decides to make it the opposite. I've been sick two weeks ago, had to work much more for the last one and right now i must admit that i still need a lot of time for myself and people around me.

Now, i wanted to send all of you private messages but i am just afraid to forget someone, so i won't. I hold you all very close to my heart and miss you dearly. Sadly, i got free time by series of one, or two hours (which is much less than i need to have long and quality time with any of you.) So i prefer to focus on my RL things for now.

I will be back around mid january or early february. I apologize for the ones i was supposed to spend time with. It won't happen very soon. I really need to focus on important things and get my head clear for now. I will be back.

I love you all. Not only my closest friends or the QT people but the community as a whole. I've met very nice people of all sorts, i'm certainly not leaving any of you.

I'll be back !

Kisses. Elenn.