3DXChat Community

Curvy Full Figures in 3DX

SamanthaSweetheart

Wow, I'm happy to see that after so long this thread still garnishing some support! 

I wonder if we asked, could we get some of the mod developers to unlock the body sliders like they've done with the sex speed slider? If any of you have used that mod, my GOD, how fucking sexy is it to bring the action to a complete stop!

Sorry, got off hand. ha.

I'm happy to see that some of you are down with us women having a little more to hold on to at night. ♥

Wow, I'm happy to see that after so long this thread still garnishing some support! 

I wonder if we asked, could we get some of the mod developers to unlock the body sliders like they've done with the sex speed slider? If any of you have used that mod, my GOD, how fucking sexy is it to bring the action to a complete stop!

Sorry, got off hand. ha.

I'm happy to see that some of you are down with us women having a little more to hold on to at night. ♥

This is a wonderful idea, Samantha! :)

"Gets down on her knees and whispers into her hands"

"Oh 3DXChat Mod Gods and Goddesses, please unlock the body sliders so we could plump up our avatars in just the right places. You are already AWESOME for the sex slider mod, please grant us curvy girls just one more wish."

Sincerely,

Sam ♥♥

We're fun as hell Chikan, trust me. All of us with a sexy attitude are, really. We come in all shapes and sizes. ♥

I know! That's why I'm constantly horny! Who knows... maybe mostly because of those 'sizes'; I'm even more turned on - hihi! :)

"Gets down on her knees and whispers into her hands"

"Oh 3DXChat Mod Gods and Goddesses, please unlock the body sliders so we could plump up our avatars in just the right places. You are already AWESOME for the sex slider mod, please grant us curvy girls just one more wish."

Sincerely,

Sam ♥♥

I'm an atheist but I'm going to join your pray on this one. God bless the booty!! If there is something to belive in... it must be the power of curves.

I think your idea was great. I will support you for this keep it up! For me Chubby figure is more beautiful and sexier than those slim or sexy girls. Are you agree with that? If a girl is chubby but look so hot and sexy what if she decide to change her figure and become fit and sexy? Oh common, that is so goddamn hot.

I think your idea was great. I will support you for this keep it up! For me Chubby figure is more beautiful and sexier than those slim or sexy girls. Are you agree with that? If a girl is chubby but look so hot and sexy what if she decide to change her figure and become fit and sexy? Oh common, that is so goddamn hot.

Well, I can agree that having a few more pounds in the right places is incredible sexy, but being slim and sexy is just as gorgeous, too. I unfortunately do not have that wonderful sight to behold, but all women in my family are bigger and certainly through some fault of our own.

I'm Mexican, so I eat. A lot.  Ha ha!

And that's true, we can be fit and sexy too. We can be anything we want to be, just as long as you remember that being sexy is an attitude, not a physical representation of who we are.

Remember that ladies. Sexy is an attitude! ♥♥

Now all we'd like is just to be able to display that in game for those of you guys and gals who like big hips, big thighs, with a waist and the boobs to match. :D

Well, I can agree that having a few more pounds in the right places is incredible sexy, but being slim and sexy is just as gorgeous, too. I unfortunately do not have that wonderful sight to behold, but all women in my family are bigger and certainly through some fault of our own.

I'm Mexican, so I eat. A lot.  Ha ha!

And that's true, we can be fit and sexy too. We can be anything we want to be, just as long as you remember that being sexy is an attitude, not a physical representation of who we are.

Remember that ladies. Sexy is an attitude! ♥♥

Now all we'd like is just to be able to display that in game for those of you guys and gals who like big hips, big thighs, with a waist and the boobs to match. :D

Same here I always eat a lot of food and I always love to go in other places to try their specialty food. 

So you are a Mexican girl hmm, that's why you look so sexy and hot for me.

You're right about that and I totally agree about what you said about the physical representation. Just stay who you are and as long as you enjoy yourself of all the things that you do.

This would be a perfect game for all chubby lovers like me. Good job and keep it up! 

Same here I always eat a lot of food and I always love to go in other places to try their specialty food. 

So you are a Mexican girl hmm, that's why you look so sexy and hot for me.

You're right about that and I totally agree about what you said about the physical representation. Just stay who you are and as long as you enjoy yourself of all the things that you do.

This would be a perfect game for all chubby lovers like me. Good job and keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them a lot. I take it you're into big hipped Mexigals like me, huh?

Well, we can only hope that the modders have at last considered taking something like this into account and are working to unlock that potential from the game.

I think that modders might have been on ther way for such an idea but acortind to some other games and this oen as well. Adding some extra body here and there need adding some physics and materialization over those objects and those two things don't get along to well. Most of it it can be covered or it's not a big deal but when it comes to "booty" it gets in your field of view just as the size; can't be left un-noticed :)

Yeah, I know that things like clothing and the actual body model when having sex will be distorted if modders decide to implement this idea, but it's worth a try at least.

Like the examples given here, visually. Expand the slider both ways. Not only will you have thickness, but it may also open up the thought of having skinny for those in the community who enjoy that visual aspect, too.

We can't have thick without thin. And mind you, these are just heartfelt ideas really, wishes that may or may not come true. But thankfully there's an open forum for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People have been talking about this for years now; it's good to see someone making a new attempt to push for it :) I really love curvy girls. Women of all shapes and sizes can be sexy, but I just tend to gravitate towards bigger, thicker ladies. I don't like how the body sliders make the tits look like ridiculous Barbie doll balloons at maximum, they look fake and absurd. The thighs, hips and ass are done well, but they really should let them become a bit larger. I've said this several times in these forums, but I wish the devs would take a look at the Create-A-Sim system in The Sims 4, that's about as perfect a body customization platform as you can get. The ability to add muscle definition and weight would be great for 3DX. 

I really hope they implement this someday. ^_^