3DXChat Community

Curvy Full Figures in 3DX

SamanthaSweetheart

Guest LorraineM

Can I say something here for real women :-)

It is great in-game to have the body that somehow dissappeared as a result of chldbirth, so don't knock the slim with perky boobs look. On the other hand real, post-menopausal women can be beautiful too so there's an argument in favour of that. Although there should be a limit on the effects of 3dxchat world gravity and certainly no cellutlite.

Just sayin' as my daughter insists on saying.

Lorraine, thank you for your post.

You are right, it can be very pleasing to have in-game the body that you don´t have in real life. Or, that you fight for every day and you won´t ever reach. Or... what else comes to your mind. I myself one day just accepted that my bum always will be big. *smiles*

I think, what we all want to have is just some more diversity. And.... devs put a lot of effort (well....from the little they present to us, the big part goes to it) in graphics and the appearence of the game. I, for me, would rather like to see some more options in body appearance than in a perfectly made water and it´s physics.

Kisses,

Sandy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the reason why I haven't download 3DX yet. I am a full figure woman and would like a proper representation of myself in the world. I really don't want to pay monthly to be the same size as everyone else. Please let me know if this has been updated in the game, thanks.

Hi, Roxxy!

Well....let´s put it in the dev´s words: "Not yet", "Soon", "Maybe", "Work is in progress".....

Alas, they didn´t comment on this topic, sadly

• 1 month later...