3DXChat Community

Big mistake

LuckyB52

well...the current system is good for some wallets and this was the only reason why it was installed.

A good friend of mine suffers massively since that new system as she was loving to RP with different chars

and was loving the flexibility to create a fitting char within some short time and ofc for free.

Let's face it: it is just about some wallets.

Yes, and it was introduced as a means to diminish the harassment from people using multiple avas. In my opinion a damned lie, and as you say OliU, just a means to fill some wallets.

I highly agree. Some ppl just took the chance to stealth it by this. As account-wide block was introduced again there was no need anymore to change anything else.

I've still the opinion to add a new Avatar should be for free but remove it should cost 10000xGold. :)

This fix the most problems ;)

I don't agree on this. What should this change in fact for some Roleplayers as you have only limited (3) slots?

I don't agree on this. What should this change in fact for some Roleplayers as you have only limited (3) slots?

Sure it isn't a good choices for RolePlayers but you forget the reason why the costs for slots has been added :)

It's not possible to make everyone happy but it's possible to find the best middle way. And with costs for Avatar slots could as best work with costs to remove a Avatar :)

Sure it isn't a good choices for RolePlayers but you forget the reason why the costs for slots has been added :)

It's not possible to make everyone happy but it's possible to find the best middle way. And with costs for Avatar slots could as best work with costs to remove a Avatar :)

I was thinking purely at the RolePlayers and for them this would be no improvement I guess :) But in fact I would say these are the kind of players that were mostly affected since costs for chars were introduced.

But just my 2 cents on this :)

Whats most important here is to have some level of control over people that wish to manipulate other people by changing alts and so forth. There is a real person behind each avatar and there are wicked people out there that enjoy torment and manipulation. Anything that restricts this shallow behaviour I’m for. 

Achilles idea is a good compromise.

Whats most important here is to have some level of control over people that wish to manipulate other people by changing alts and so forth. There is a real person behind each avatar and there are wicked people out there that enjoy torment and manipulation. Anything that restricts this shallow behaviour I’m for. 

Achilles idea is a good compromise.

no doubts about this and this is why I was fighting hard for a comeback of account-wide ignore :) You can find my postings in that old thread :)

I think that this is just the replenishment wallets.
Developers said - oooo !!! Manipulation of people! Why is it free? Let us capitalize on this $ 20! ))))
What did the manipulators? Bought 20 000 Gold and continue to manipulate people.
Previously, it was business of the one- two stupid manipulators, it's now a devs business )))

Developers said - oooo !!! Manipulation of people! Why is it free? Let us capitalize on this $ 20! ))))

What did the manipulators? Bought 20 000 Gold and continue to manipulate people.

Previously, it was business of the one- two stupid manipulators, it's now a devs business )))

This shows the business sense or what I call "make the best of the situation" :lol:

Important is, it works and made it difficult for manipulators and Trolls :)

This comment is pretty sound. If you take both side of issue & look in the middle of it. All you can see is the profit margins & capitalization. This was a step forward into bigger business.

Well sure nothing will ever stop it completely. People can always make new accounts too. I just stated the cost was a bit of a deterrent. I'm sure it happens, but at least it's not the wild wild west like it was before. :)

still, in my opinion, one also could have solved this whole issue in several others ways, without havnt let "the real" RPers $pay$ for their RP "alts"! but for the mindfukers, i couldnt give and care a shit atm, if they have to pay 10k or more, but feel sry 4 "the good guyz"...just typn and sayn!

nice WE @ll

This shows the business sense or what I call "make the best of the situation" :lol:

Important is, it works and made it difficult for manipulators and Trolls :)

I'm not sure that it works. Nothing difficult in that to buy 20 000 Gold. $ 24 and manipulator / troll in the game again. But now, developers earned money on it.

In other words - previously, we accused the manipulators, now, we accuse the developers.

In addition - the developers solution upset and hit all the players.

See for yourself - topic autor collecting the money month to make a new character. He's done something wrong - and lost everything.

He complains, but he was told - no, you need collect money for another month.

Terrific. Shame. Awful.

This is not a solution to the problem. This is an attempt to make money without solving the problem.

In addition - this solution has created problems for all players.