3DXChat Community

7th Heaven Piano Bar & Cocktail Lounge

Shijuu

XSceAuG.jpg

7th Heaven Piano Bar

Shijuu is proud to present the brand new 7th Heaven Piano Bar:

• Live piano streaming (played by yours truly)
  • Various styles inc. original music
  • Requests considered (if I know the piece/song)
  • Cocktail jazz stream when not piano-ing
  • VIP area

Grand opening on Wednesday April 13th 2016 - open from 8pm (UK time GMT+1), live piano from 8:30pm until late (basically until I get tired...that won't be for a good few hours though!)

Some of you may have already been in one of my random piano jam sessions before, well now after popular demand, I'm opening up properly!

Recommended dress code: Classy (optional)

Requests to be sent in PM.

Thank you all who came tonight, no matter how long you stayed for!

It was a great success and I certainly really enjoyed playing for you lot and trying to play (and turning down) lots of requests ^^

The bar will be open to the public fairly often as a "chill" place, playing lounge jazz and various other piano thingymajigs, with live performances every now and then as well!

Thank you all who came tonight, no matter how long you stayed for!

It was a great success and I certainly really enjoyed playing for you lot and trying to play (and turning down) lots of requests ^^

The bar will be open to the public fairly often as a "chill" place, playing lounge jazz and various other piano thingymajigs, with live performances every now and then as well!

Thank you so much for doing this Shijuu!  What a fantastic idea and the music was very beautiful! I can't wait to hear more! :)