3DXChat Community

Call the Ghostbusters!

Xanar

Guest SayaX

Cheaters. It seems like they are using halloween features (invisibility, ghost) with some hacks.

I remind that using the hacks are prohibited.

NWaT3iQ.png

These are not hacks. This just randomly happens. It is a bug.

Cheaters. It seems like they are using halloween features (invisibility, ghost) with some hacks.

NWaT3iQ.png

Lots of ghosts and spooky stuff going on in 3dxchat lately. 

Forget about ghost buster Gizmo. You need to hire a freaking exorcist!!!

eeeeeeek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cmeF-B2-ys

tumblr_o1dkk4Ruje1sknt44o1_500.gif

:P

-Edit-There are no cheats or mods being used here.  Just a funny bug since last update.. 

Lots of ghosts and spooky stuff going on in 3dxchat lately. 

Forget about ghost buster Gizmo. You need to hire a freaking exorcist!!!

eeeeeeek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cmeF-B2-ys

tumblr_o1dkk4Ruje1sknt44o1_500.gif

:P

Loool xD

tumblr_n9eyskm6lY1tfyseno1_500.gif

But it seems this "Bugs" are the result of some Cheats because to use Hacks makes the client instability :)

Was with the monster letters same so -_- 

Guest SayaX

It is not cheats though. I know some of the people who this has happened to would never use cheats.

Stop burying your head in the sand and accept this as a genuine bug rather than just simply dismissing it as a cheat and joking about it.

NWaT3iQ.png

this time it is NO cheat Gizmo !

i don't use CE and it happened to me and happened to other people also during the brain tumour awareness party i attended too !

Again...

This "Bugs" seems the result for use Hacks of someone because to use Hacks and cheats makes the client unstable and it's possible to pass the effects of this cheats to some other innocent players.

Ah okay that makes more sense. I don't know what this Cheat Engine is but suddenly one day everyone in Sin messaged me asking how I made myself into a purple ghost.

No idea what they were talking about as I was normal on my screen. So if it is due to cheats/hacks then it is affecting innocent people liked you said, and not the cheaters themselves.

Again...

This "Bugs" seems the result for use Hacks of someone because to use Hacks and cheats makes the client unstable and it's possible to pass the effects of this cheats to some other innocent players.

Hard to believe since i never saw something like that befor. And you dont want to tell me because i modify my Skin color to be darker causes that? It did never happen on the old client. And i am Around a while already.

Hard to believe since i never saw something like that befor. And you dont want to tell me because i modify my Skin color to be darker causes that? It did never happen on the old client. And i am Around a while already.

like everything else, hacks evolve. get more sophisticated, do more etc.. and with that they also cause more crap to happen. 

the ghost thing is really weird... suddenly people start to glow and i know that those who glow... don't use a hack or something like that.

after the rejoin i saw them normal, than suddenly other people started to glow... that sucks...

btw... i also don't use a hack or something like that...

hope the ghostbusters will find the issue and send it where it belongs...