3DXChat Community

ONLY SEX*BBC*FUCK ONLY*ORGY*FREE ACCESS

SherryShy

I got you! Hahaha

For those who opens their room for a wild orgy and does nothing!

If tough-looking black male or white stallion wants to satisfy his desires, he will NOT sit silently on the couch like a little shy kitten waiting for nothing. But it's happening again and again.

Narcissism? Or just fatigue? Or misunderstanding their RP role?

Then the owners of these rooms are starting to run to the same neighbors without closing their own rooms with zero guests) this is an indicator that they are doing something wrong. And first here is their passivity.

At least dance a striptease for your guests or say something special.

And maybe try to cooperate with other men!))

Thanks for reading) Have fun!

There's a lot of this going around. Some people actually make room names that are hot, and consider it a joke when people come in, because they're just having a dance party. Then there's others who want to Dom in room, but are too shy to start it, then it's up to us to get room going, which is fine, too. I'm finding many BBC Dom's expecting the women to approach them, and they just sit and wait on the couch, observing. There might be a hint of erotica to that, but I think most people see it as a dead room, and move on to the next. I find many times, if I approach a BBC just sitting on couch, they will react as expected. Unfortunately, too many people these days want to own slaves more than just play, and since that's not my desire, I have to let it go.

I got you! Hahaha

For those who opens their room for a wild orgy and does nothing!

If tough-looking black male or white stallion wants to satisfy his desires, he will NOT sit silently on the couch like a little shy kitten waiting for nothing. But it's happening again and again.
Narcissism? Or just fatigue? Or misunderstanding their RP role?
Then the owners of these rooms are starting to run to the same neighbors without closing their own rooms with zero guests) this is an indicator that they are doing something wrong. And first here is their passivity.
At least dance a striptease for your guests or say something special.
And maybe try to cooperate with other men!))

Thanks for reading) Have fun!

Hey! I know someone who really did not so as roleplayer...remember this weird guy when his consulting office was opened ?

post-5159-0-59690300-1448458874_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-57369800-1451204817_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-34856300-1442050556_thumb.jpg

post-5159-0-88541400-1439604822_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-11731000-1439604752_thumb.jpg