3DXChat Community

Insane Party

Gizmo

Guest Twiggy

Hey I would like to know more about what to expect from this...

As it is done by Gizmo himself and links to a website with loads of different stuff in there that I haven't seen in 3DX what can we expect ?

Are we going to have lizard like creatures with huge weapons running around for us to ride ? ;)

Are there going to be new morphs where we can become a mutant ?

Sounds like fun, I will be really disappointed if it turns out to be just another party.

So someone in the know, can you give us some sort of idea what to expect ?

Edited by Twiggy
fix link

Was kinda scratching my head over this as well, 

looks like hype for a new sponsor or partner maybe?  Maybe some Insane 3d stuff will be ported over for the day.  Monsters and tentacles up the wazoo.. I clicked on site and was like "OMG  :lol: " haha It truly would be Insane if they teamed up with that site and brought us that Fantasy stuff. I could dig it.

---Edited because i did not want to derail party post.  This was initially posted in another thread about speculation on what this party theme will be . Since its first time we really see a third  party site sponsoring a event i was curious...  

Guest Twiggy

Yep same, not that I have any fantasies of some big lizard creature coming in my room and in me, but could be fun with the descriptive, lol

GGGRRROOOOWWWWWNNN,, OOOOOUUUUCCCCCHHHH

/me screams as that monstrous piece of reptile meat enters me.

Oh dam, now I am getting fantasies

I'm tired of having my posts removed with the associated lack of courtesy in notifying me that it has been done and the reason why it has been done.
You don't like what I post? Then I can get rid of everything that I have posted.
I can stop posting altogether.
I can leave the game, too, no biggy. It is just a game.

Going head to head with the opening of my new club huh? and Ash of all people...breaks my heart ;p 

One of us is gonna have to change dates *crosses arms and starts tapping foot*

damn you 3DX, i love your parties *shakes my tiny fist at you*

EwlkUsT.jpg

actually its a cross promotion. fairly common. Nowhere does it say its a monster party. what it does say is click to learn more about a new game coming out. . At any rate good to see djs getting together for a night of good music and fun

And why was my post deleted? I didn't say anything wrong just stating where I was putting my money.

There is no post removed ;) I was only too lazy merge some unneeded posts of the topic twin here because you didn't invest one cent for this party and it was a bit disrespectful for the ppl who invest really her time and money :)

Guest Toxic

There is no post removed ;) I was only too lazy merge some unneeded posts of the topic twin here because you didn't invest one cent for this party and it was a bit disrespectful for the ppl who invest really her time and money :)

I'm sorry you feel my simple comment about how I would bet it is just a regular party with no added features was disrespectful.

I'm sorry you feel my simple comment about how I would bet it is just a regular party with now added features was disrespectful.

Oh ok :huh: It seems it was a misunderstood! I thought a lot what do you mean exactly with your comment  :lol:

My money is on that it's just another party. Sorry don't mean to be a party pooper but that's what I would bet on.

Guest Toxic

Oh ok :huh: It seems it was a misunderstood! I thought a lot what do you mean exactly with your comment  :lol:

Never mind Achilles don't want or feel like getting in a pissing match on this. Have a good day and party everyone