3DXChat Community

SDK ?

Gally

... but also is it sometimes better if the Developers do it self because it's faster as when the developers first explain to someone all needed steps and also will this safe all engine parts of 3DXChat :)

really ?

[In rock, mods and dedicated servers...we trusT]...

ps: well rockn metal were "only" my roots musicwise and once ppl that know me, know, that i hear so freakn many other awesome, great n asskicking other musicgrenres too! but that would: a.) just simply cost to much of my liftetime now, to mention all ofm and b. ) also cost to much unique and precious lifetime, of all of ypu inhere that neiter I, or my lawyers, will ever pay ya^^ ps:...to be continued...maybe...maybe not!^^

...So yes and just only imagine, not excatly like john lennon once said, sung and mentioned, but imagine, what we all of incredibile n awesome usermade-content @ stuff dot com. --> WE @ll HERE in our game, already would have and...still would keep on getting!!! Sure,

16vaf8.jpg

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

• 1 month later...

From what I read so far about the SDK, it sounds like it will mainly focus on user created content. What I'd like to do is have an SDK that allows improvements to how the camera can be controlled. I find there are some annoyances in how the camera works, and there are a few improvements I can think of. I have done some casual game engine programming in C# before, so being able to make improvements to how the camera is controlled would be great I think.

Any word on when the SDK might become available?

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well to add to the discussion, the whole interest in the SDK approach is that you can provide willing users with a controlled perimeter of change.

In other words : you can enable just the changes you're ready to see coming.

If the SDK would give access to just a few things - room name, some game events, for example - then a great deal could be done.

And it's probably a good perimeter to start with :-)