3DXChat Community

(COMPLETED) Brain Tumour Awareness Party -- Saturday 26th March -- 5pm GMT

Guest SayaX

Guest SayaX

You say underground vampire lair like it's a bad thing ? You HAVE seen my bar then :D  ?

XX

H

Of course! I am after all the official HH DJ :)

For a little preview of what Xanar's club looks like, just check out the Angels of Desire Rock Night from last night with yours truly on the decks.

tumblr_o4igwlFZt21v7b2slo5_1280.png

Guest SayaX

Just over 10 hours to go before launch! I am really looking forward to hearing such a wide range of DJs. Thank you for all your kind support so far. Let's make this a night to remember. Let's help raise awareness for brain tumours. Let's do our own small part to help fight this horrible disease which kills so many people, young and old.

Thank you.

Guest SayaX

A huge thank you to everyone who supported this event. It was a huge success. I don't normally try to play the numbers game but 77 people at its peak is a great way of raising awareness for Brain Tumours and I achieved what I set out to do.

All this wouldn't have been possible without the massive support of a few key people.

Firstly, Xanar. Not only did Xanar host and open up DJing the event with some rocking tunes, he changed his room to make a bar area (more on that later) and promoted the event throughout the week on all Angel of Desire nights.

Secondly, all the DJs. Dani, Crix, Laura, Amanda and Epi. Dani really opened up the evening with some rocking tunes, some nice laid back ska punk from Laura (who also provided some great photos), Crix really mixed it up with some dark industrial, Amanda playing songs that I have never heard before on 3DX and Epi finishing out the night with a bang with a great mix of funk. That has been part of the fun of this event, just listening to such a wide range of musical genres.

Lastly, thank you to Elinor for working behind the bar. Thank you to Luna for being a great support throughout the night and translating stuff to German. FairyDust for letting all of her friends know to come! Last, but definitely not least, Missy and Moon for keeping local chat alive and dancing through the night!

tumblr_o4p86zKQxE1uclvp4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4p86zKQxE1uclvp4o7_1280.png

tumblr_o4p86zKQxE1uclvp4o10_1280.png

tumblr_o4ph9kAqRn1v571szo1_1280.png

tumblr_o4ph9kAqRn1v571szo7_1280.png

tumblr_o4pgz2dubz1v571szo2_1280.png

Amazing event. A really big thanks to Saya for organising - it was huge fun - and taking some photos - thanks also to Laura. The only regret I have now is I didn't play "I got You Babe" so that cute couple - the first fo Saya's pics - could do a duet on the microphones. 

Saya, on a personal note you are in my - and I'm sure many others' - thoughts, and more than you'd think.

Guest SayaX

Thank you so much. Organising a large event like this is not easy, so when people say it was the great event and it was the best night of music they have heard on 3DX ever, then that makes all of this worth it. Thank you for all your support of me and this amazing cause.